Conquer Club

++THE LEGION++ RECRUITMENT CLOSED!

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

++THE LEGION++ RECRUITMENT CLOSED!

Postby ClockworK on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:32 pm

RECRUITMENT CLOSED

CHECK OUT THE CLAN FORUM: http://thecclegion.freeforums.org

================
.COMPETITIVE ROSTER.
================

1. ClockworK (Founder)
2. Ubcman64
3. aGreenbergDesign
4. G_M
5. Mekanik
6. Themadhatter28
7. ralphcptc
8. MitchRapp
9. LFAW
10. DPhoenix
11. AWLF
12. FiveThreeEight
13. conquerAce
Last edited by ClockworK on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Founder of The Legion
Legion's Tournament Director
Highest Score: 1588
Private 1st Class ClockworK

Postby Mekanik on Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:25 pm

any takers?
Member of ++The Legion++
++The Legion++ Forums
Corporal Mekanik

Re: ++THE LEGION++ Recruiting. 4 More positions Available!

Postby rayray on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:35 am

The Legion, is the ONLY clan with monthly in-house tournaments designed exclusively for members.

This statement is based on what ????
Sergeant rayray

Postby ClockworK on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:19 am

rayray wrote:
The Legion, is the ONLY clan with monthly in-house tournaments designed exclusively for LEGION members.

Its based on you having no idea how our tourneys are structured, and what it is that is "special" about them. I know LOD is the best clan in CC (tremble..tremble...), but our tourney is not like yours...because ours are tailored SPECIFICALLY to what the legion boys want.

much love....and Another Rule: No Haters...if you cant add to our recruitment campaign...stay in your own
Founder of The Legion

Postby rayray on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:25 am

ClockworK wrote:
rayray wrote:
The Legion, is the ONLY clan with monthly in-house tournaments designed exclusively for members.

Its based on you having no idea how our tourneys are structured, and what it is that is "special" about them. I know LOD is the best clan in CC (tremble..tremble...), but our tourney is not like yours.

much love....and Another Rule: No Haters...if you cant add to our recruitment campaign...stay in your own

Ill gladly stay out of here if you can try and keep to making factual statements !!

You claimed that you guys are the only ones to run monthly in-house tournaments, this is not true............
Sergeant rayray

Postby hulmey on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:28 am

I got to back rayray up here, even though he is running a shit clan. (this is my personal opinon and does not reflect whatsoever the views of my clan mate, the clan and its holdings)

The Legion, is the ONLY clan with monthly in-house tournaments designed exclusively for LEGION members.

The above statement that is highlighted in bold and made by you is indeed false! The legion arent the only clan with blah blah. Please show a little respect to other clans that work hard and give their all to their clan!
Last edited by hulmey on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby rayray on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:30 am

hulmey wrote:I got to back rayray up here, even though he is running a shit clan.

The above statement that is highlighted in bold and made by you is indeed false! The legion arent the only clan with blah blah. Please show a little respect to other clans that work hard and give their all to their clan!

Easy Hulmey, youll get your challenge soon enough.

But yeah clockwork, no offense, just posts facts mate :wink:
Sergeant rayray

Postby hulmey on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:31 am

EDITED
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby ClockworK on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 am

hulmey wrote:I got to back rayray up here, even though he is running a shit clan.

Ok then sir, please take your own advice and show me a little respect. Our tourney's theme is matched to our clan theme. Its like fucking mardi gras in there. Does your clan have a theme? The only theme i have seen the untouchables have is the theme of not being able to get a clan war actually started.

Im sure if you challenged us, we would at least ORGANIZE it properly.

lol....
Founder of The Legion

Postby hulmey on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:34 am

Now who's doing the hating!?! Nice start to your clan!! Do they have ignore lists for Clans, hmmmmm :?
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby ClockworK on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:43 am

no..but they should add one for forums...so you wouldnt have taken up the whole first page talking shit.

We actually have had an excellent start to the clan. We pretty much play a few games together every day if not at least talk. We have a very enthusiastic group of people who are supportive and above all fun. We have a list of rules and regulations, a minimum age...so we don't get immature people, or people who want to start fights/arguments with "the new kids on the block" like us.

Above all else, we rarely come on this forum other then to recruit and to make our challenges. So if you could put up with our "lying" for just a day, im sure we will be out of your hair...until we grab you by your hair and bounce your faces off the concrete after our clan war.

please direct yourself to our website link (above) and put in a formal challenge. OR, if that is too much to ask, provide me with your forum or contact so that I can personally put in a challenge to you guys.

Clockers
Last edited by ClockworK on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of The Legion

Postby hulmey on Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:04 am

ClockworK wrote:no..but they should add one for forums...so you wouldnt have taken up the whole first page talking shit.

We actually have had an excellent start to the clan. We pretty much play with each other every day if not at least talk. We have a very enthusiastic group of people who are supportive and above all fun. We have a list of rules and regulations, a minimum age...so we don't get immature people, or people who want to start fights/arguments with "the new kids on the block" like us.

Above all else, we rarely come on this forum other then to recruit and to make our challenges. So if you could put up with our "lying" for just a day, im sure we will be out of your hair...until we grab you by your hair and bounce your faces off the concrete after our clan war.

please direct yourself to our website link (above) and put in a formal challenge. OR, if that is too much to ask, provide me with your forum or contact so that I can personally put in a challenge to you guys.

Clockers

Good Luck!
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby ClockworK on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:58 am

We won't need luck, The Legion works hard.
Founder of The Legion

Postby Mekanik on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm

lets just get along guys. take the flaming to the correct forum

:D
Member of ++The Legion++
++The Legion++ Forums
Corporal Mekanik

Postby ClockworK on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Moving along now... Anyone interested?
Founder of The Legion

Postby Elijah S on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:26 pm

I was looking through this thread and considered joining... until I looked at Clockwork's profile and discovered that he is only barely higher than 25% wins and barely higher than a cook, two of the criteria mentioned in his membership qualifications...

I do like the name, but if it were me I'd go with merely "Legion" not "The Legion". Just a suggestion.

Good luck!
Sergeant 1st Class Elijah S

Postby Mekanik on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Elijah S wrote:I was looking through this thread and considered joining... until I looked at Clockwork's profile and discovered that he is only barely higher than 25% wins and barely higher than a cook, two of the criteria mentioned in his membership qualifications...

I do like the name, but if it were me I'd go with merely "Legion" not "The Legion". Just a suggestion.

Good luck!

Although I cannot force you, i would like to urge you to reconsider as The Legion is a great community and very competitive. I absolutely love the clan as I get to participate in in-house tourneys and games with my clan members, making us stronger as a unit and getting to know one another even better. Its fun and we would love to have someone of your skill!!!
Member of ++The Legion++
++The Legion++ Forums
Corporal Mekanik

Postby Elijah S on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:43 am

Mekanik wrote:
Elijah S wrote:I was looking through this thread and considered joining... until I looked at Clockwork's profile and discovered that he is only barely higher than 25% wins and barely higher than a cook, two of the criteria mentioned in his membership qualifications...

Good luck!

Although I cannot force you, i would like to urge you to reconsider as The Legion is a great community and very competitive. I absolutely love the clan as I get to participate in in-house tourneys and games with my clan members, making us stronger as a unit and getting to know one another even better. Its fun and we would love to have someone of your skill!!!

Okay Mekanik... I've thought about joining a clan and am willing to give this one a try.
Here's the thing... I'm a member of An Animated Description of Mr. Maps, which is a user group of CC Mapmakers. - I say usergroup because we're not what would be considered a Battling Clan.
If that's cool with you guys than count me in!
Sergeant 1st Class Elijah S

Postby ClockworK on Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 am

Good luck!

Ok a few things.

1. Thank you very much for your interest in The Legion

2. Those requirements, as stated in the original post, are the minimum requirements. We have players with higher win percentages and much higher ranks. Also, I only recently (with the founding of this clan) just started playing doubles. Many people with very high win percentages get them from owning noobs in Doubles or Triples... or playing 1v1s (which in my opinion are the easiest!!). I often play 4-5 player standard games...so to have 30% wins when in a 5 player game I only account for 20% of the players....I do not think 30% is bad at all.

3. At least we HAVE minimum requirements!! heheh. Many clans do not have any requirements at all..let alone minimum requirements. Like computers...our members require the minimum skill level that we beleive is needed to run with the best.

4. I hit a slump....I have been to almost 1400 a week and a bit ago. I am playing different games now with the clan, more tournaments and different formats. And I just leveled up to pvt 1st class by winning a very tough esc game

5. I can just as easily crush good players. An example is the recent tournament game I won: 1749077

6. We are ACTIVE, with a forum which all of our members use frequently..and we always play together. We are a new clan, and I believe that in a competitive, active and supportive community like ours...you have nothing to lose, just to gain

Thanks to you, and everyone else who has displayed interest in The Legion. May god forgive us for smashing so many skulls.

Proud to be the leader of such a great group of guys!

Clockwork[/b]
Founder of The Legion

Postby ClockworK on Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:37 am

oh and elijah, if you are interested..apply on our forum (stated @ the top of this thread)
Founder of The Legion

Postby Mekanik on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:06 pm

hope you apply elijah!!
Member of ++The Legion++
++The Legion++ Forums
Corporal Mekanik

Postby Mekanik on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:29 pm

bump
Member of ++The Legion++
++The Legion++ Forums
Corporal Mekanik

Postby Mekanik on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:33 pm

FOUR MORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON THE LEGION!!! GREAT CLAN AND EVEN GREATER PEOPLE!!!! JOIN NOW!!!
Member of ++The Legion++
++The Legion++ Forums
Corporal Mekanik

Postby LFAW on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:41 am

Come on guys, play with LFAW and the rest of our fantastic legion!
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby Mekanik on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:24 pm

bump
Member of ++The Legion++
++The Legion++ Forums
Corporal Mekanik

Next

Return to Clan Archives