Conquer Club

A message for the BSS

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A message for the BSS

Postby LFAW on Thu May 21, 2009 11:55 am

I hereby lay down a Challenge to the B*llshit Squadron otherwise known as the Sheep Sh*gger Squadron.

I have HAD it with the way your clan members treat everyone else. When one of your members had the NERVE to insult the playing skill from one of my friends and clan mates today it was the final straw.
I HAVE NO RESPECT for any of you and I am not the only one that feels this way.

Hiddendragon, things got heated between us last time. Believe me this will be 10x worse as all that anger that was stored from last time will erupt.

For those of you that don't know Hiddendragon decided to take things personal via pm. Some of you know about this but most don't.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU INSULT ANYONE FROM IMPERIAL BRITAIN!

Lets make things personal BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON... Imperial Britain calls you out!

Lets make it as big a Challenge as you like because when you're finished you will be crying.

I call all my Clan Members and anyone else on CC who has had problems in the past with a member of this Clan.

This Challenge is for you and please note, any members of the BSS that decide to apologise for your clan actions, resign from the Clan publicly and my respect for you will be restored.

LFAW

P.s. Kotaro my boy, fancy being an honourary guest? ;)
Lieutenant LFAW

Re: A message for the BSS

Postby owenator on Thu May 21, 2009 12:06 pm

And people thought I was crazy. Well said LFAW. However, not everyone is a jackass. But, certainly their leadership has issues, and I believe the word "hypocrite", "backstabbers", "cowards", is absolutely a great start to describe them (leadership). I think that a clan war is most appropriate.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby LFAW on Thu May 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Thanks Owen, perhaps you would be kind enough to point out one that isnt a jackass?
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby Kotaro on Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 pm

I wouldn't mind a temporary addition to your clan for the duration of this challenge ;)
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby Knight2254 on Thu May 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh no you didn't....
Brigadier Knight2254

Postby Assassin07 on Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm

this looks good
IF YOU JOIN MULTIPLE OF MY 2 PLAYER GAMES AND FIND YOURSELF FOED IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY I AM ON A MEDAL HUNT.
-ASSASSIN07
Cook Assassin07

Postby tdans on Thu May 21, 2009 11:32 pm

:) can i join Lfaw??
Lieutenant tdans

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Thu May 21, 2009 11:55 pm

LFAW wrote:I hereby lay down a Challenge to the B*llshit Squadron otherwise known as the Sheep Sh*gger Squadron.

I have HAD it with the way your clan members treat everyone else. When one of your members had the NERVE to insult the playing skill from one of my friends and clan mates today it was the final straw.
I HAVE NO RESPECT for any of you and I am not the only one that feels this way.

Hiddendragon, things got heated between us last time. Believe me this will be 10x worse as all that anger that was stored from last time will erupt.

For those of you that don't know Hiddendragon decided to take things personal via pm. Some of you know about this but most don't.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU INSULT ANYONE FROM IMPERIAL BRITAIN!

Lets make things personal BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON... Imperial Britain calls you out!

Lets make it as big a Challenge as you like because when you're finished you will be crying.

I call all my Clan Members and anyone else on CC who has had problems in the past with a member of this Clan.

This Challenge is for you and please note, any members of the BSS that decide to apologise for your clan actions, resign from the Clan publicly and my respect for you will be restored.

LFAW

P.s. Kotaro my boy, fancy being an honourary guest? ;)

WOW! ok b4 i going on to say what i got to this was sweet. lay it out there lfaw =D>

i dont know what is going on between you and HD sad cuz i am leader here to but oh well. this really catchs me off guard and leaves me wondering. as for a challenge plz lets do this i am always ready for a challenge thats why we play the game right.

i have respect for some of you in imperial that wont change but i wont apologize for what i have no clue of whats going on. nor do i expect anyone else to that doesnt have anything to do with this. if it was my black sheeps in fault then a apology i would give being part of leadership here.so if you respect me or not that is a choice you all will make.

Black Sheep Vs. Imperial Brit sounds like this could be a plan. by the way lfaw if you cant get along with hidden send moneymatt to talk to me we will do something for you here.

Thx LB
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby owenator on Fri May 22, 2009 12:21 am

tdans wrote::) can i join Lfaw??

I'm not IB's leader, but I would certainly would have to say that your presence would be welcome if you too have had issues with BSS and would like to get in on this throw-down.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby Kotaro on Fri May 22, 2009 12:58 am

They accepted? I'm shocked. Make it a lot of game, IB.

To quote a great man;
Lets f*ck these bitches up
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Captain Kotaro

Postby owenator on Fri May 22, 2009 1:11 am

Kotaro wrote:They accepted? I'm shocked. Make it a lot of game, IB.

To quote a great man;
Lets f*ck these bitches up

Amen to that.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby LFAW on Fri May 22, 2009 1:28 am

Excellent, the people in charge of the challenge on Imperial Britains Side are Moneymatt (If you need a Leader) and Guylian (our new Clan War Coordinator).

Welcome to Tdans and Kotaro, temporary members to Imperial Britain for the duration of this challenge.

I shall leave it to Littlebro, Guylian and Moneymatt to continue discussions via pnm as to how big this challenge this is going to be and to sort out settings etc.

Oh and Littlebro, thanks for the public apology, fact is they need a leader that isn't a Jackass so I would rather you run your clans side then anyone else. My respect for you is restored as a person but do not get any illusion that I won't f*ck you up because you wear that little wooly badge.

THE CHALLENGE IS ON lets make them pay IB and Friends!

Regards,
LFAW
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby Ryall55 on Fri May 22, 2009 5:00 am

Knight2254 wrote:Oh no you didn't....

oh yes he did
Highest Score: 3073 - Brig - 7th in UK - 69th Overall
Sergeant 1st Class Ryall55

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 22, 2009 5:30 am

Ryall55 wrote:
Knight2254 wrote:Oh no you didn't....

oh yes he did

i thought you quit...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby niMic on Fri May 22, 2009 8:29 am

I always enjoy a good e-Drama. E-Drama on CC is even better, since actual competition takes place :D

Good luck =D>
General niMic

Postby Easy n Dirty on Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

My memory isn't what it once was, someone help me out here - is owenator the one who got his panties all in a bunch and PM'd half the known universe because someone insulted him in chat?
Lieutenant Easy n Dirty

Postby Kotaro on Fri May 22, 2009 11:52 am

I don't remember. Was BSS the one that talked a lot of smack in Live Chat, and then backed down from 3 members 'cause they had no balls?
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Captain Kotaro

Postby owenator on Fri May 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Easy n Dirty wrote:My memory isn't what it once was, someone help me out here - is owenator the one who got his panties all in a bunch and PM'd half the known universe because someone insulted him in chat?

aren't you the one that lives at home with mom and dad at 45 years of age? tsk tsk. remember, it's okay to pay for sex at your age.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby LFAW on Fri May 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Kotaro wrote:I don't remember. Was BSS the one that talked a lot of smack in Live Chat, and then backed down from 3 members 'cause they had no balls?

I believe it was.

owenator wrote:
Easy n Dirty wrote:My memory isn't what it once was, someone help me out here - is owenator the one who got his panties all in a bunch and PM'd half the known universe because someone insulted him in chat?

aren't you the one that lives at home with mom and dad at 45 years of age? tsk tsk. remember, it's okay to pay for sex at your age.

You mean its true?! Wow and I thought it was a vicious rumour about a random Douchebag :lol:
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby owenator on Fri May 22, 2009 1:14 pm

LFAW wrote:
Kotaro wrote:I don't remember. Was BSS the one that talked a lot of smack in Live Chat, and then backed down from 3 members 'cause they had no balls?

I believe it was.

owenator wrote:

You mean its true?! Wow and I thought it was a vicious rumour about a random Douchebag :lol:

His nickname is NOT "douchebag", it's "cupcake". Don't worry Easy N' Douchebag, aka cupcake - I'll pm half the universe to let them know you're really sensitive, and have LFAW reprimanded for calling you all of these. He also said behind your back, that you may have wet your bed recently, but that's our secret. :-$
Lieutenant owenator

Postby scorpion86 on Fri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm

How about some information.
Like who was insulted.....
Who said it....
Can this person speak for themselves...
All youve done to this point is complain about an unverified insult, call names and cry like a little girl.
Freedom is a fragile thing. It is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance. It must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation. Ronald Wilson Reagan
Major scorpion86

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm

LFAW wrote:
Oh and Littlebro, thanks for the public apology, fact is they need a leader that isn't a Jackass so I would rather you run your clans side then anyone else. My respect for you is restored as a person but do not get any illusion that I won't f*ck you up because you wear that little wooly badge.

Regards,
LFAW

i am glad you think i am a good guy but dont take my kindness for weakness. anytime you really think you can f*ck me up and you in colorado then come my friend i aint shy. as for the game part of this i do hope you bring your best game. i understand you pissed and enraged but as for the great white hype crap chill cuz you looking like the jackass.

your mad at HD and acting a fool with the rest of us. things happen in CC that people dont like all the time but the reason your pissed at him your doing the same. talking bout your people you said he was, as you sit here and talk bout mine. practice what you preach b4 you get your panties in a bunch.

guy and matt i will work with you 2 and handle this clan war via pm.. i will get on bout 10 a.m. mnt time sat 23 2009... if one of you is around we will start working gettine things rolling.

LB
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Fri May 22, 2009 8:58 pm

kotex didnt we tell you we had games out there to join and you didnt hmmmm. thinking you just talk and no show so you join your friends and we see if you can back your talk. hopefully by now you may have learned to count atleast
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby hiddendragon on Fri May 22, 2009 11:54 pm

We are currently engaged with another clan at the moment but maybe when we are done with our engagement against Left4dead we might consider going against you all again.

I personally think you girls should grow some chest-hair and play with THOTA but your wee little balls seem to limit you.

Thanks for playing :D
Sergeant 1st Class hiddendragon

Postby owenator on Sat May 23, 2009 12:12 am

hiddendragon wrote:We are currently engaged with another clan at the moment but maybe when we are done with our engagement against Left4dead we might consider going against you all again.

I personally think you girls should grow some chest-hair and play with THOTA but your wee little balls seem to limit you.

Thanks for playing :D

Very "Christ-like" - especially from someone who posts 'Christ' as their interest. I applaud you. =D> :^o
Lieutenant owenator

Next

Return to Clan Archives