Conquer Club

Alstergren and Company

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby AK_iceman on Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:20 pm

i havent recieved my password patroclus
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby alster on Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:46 am

Sigh... My plan was to enjoy my time off without CC games. But, with the Middle Earth map popping up. Damn it. Couldn't resist. Had to do it. And just to be fair and not open myself up to various accusations I signed up for the last two monkey games as well. I'll do my best to check in once every 24 hour the next two weeks.

Guys, sign up and let's get this one over with! We owe the monkeys a remtach after all.
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Captain alster

Postby Bogusbet on Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:04 am

::Squeezes one out, sniffs, smiles and moves along::
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby Patroclus on Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:29 am

These next games will be much more fair with the new staggered turns initiated. No team will get the First Turn advantage of going three times in a row.

Should make it easier for you, Alstergren, on your vacation as you all don't have to coordinate at one time for your moves. We will all have to adjust our play as the conditions on the map will change with every move for each team.

In any event, good luck to you all.

AllStar: Enjoy your vacation.
The ground was rushing up at me. It had been one heck of a ride. And suddenly I wondered………

Who packed my parachute?
Lieutenant Patroclus

Postby AK_iceman on Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:30 am

thanks pat, good luck to you too
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby alster on Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:59 am

Patroclus wrote:Should make it easier for you, Alstergren, on your vacation as you all don't have to coordinate at one time for your moves. We will all have to adjust our play as the conditions on the map will change with every move for each team.

In any event, good luck to you all.

AllStar: Enjoy your vacation.

Thanks. It'll be good to finish the last two games. The new improvements to the game engine will be interesting to see in action.

Right now I'm all good. Back in the city until Sunday. I've checked my two hotels I've booked, and they claim to have internet access in the rooms. So I should be fine next week as well if we don't manage to finish off the games until then. However, if the games are still open I might (if agreeable by all parties) hand over my login and password to Cmeb and let him do my moves. I'm not really delighted to do this being a hattrick player (since there, you are thrown out immediately if someone else logs into your account). I've seen it be done on this site though and it doesn't seem to be against the rules. Still, I don't like it. But if no one perceives it to be a problem I'll arrange for it next week.
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Captain alster

Previous

Return to Callouts Archives