Conquer Club

[GP/GF] Permanently Open the World Cup Maps

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

World cup 2010/2011 maps should be...

Opened permanently for all users
22
69%
Erased permanently
2
6%
Kept the same way, locked except for anniversaries
8
25%
 
Total votes : 32

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby sempaispellcheck on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 am

I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is: I have rds' unofficial approval to open the World Cup maps - pending thenobodies80's OK.
The bad news (and the reason I put that last part in bold) is: nobodies is moving, slowly, and won't be back until mid-August - isaiah is acting Foreman in the meanwhile.

A possibility we have been discussing is simply removing the year, renaming them FIFA Men's and Women's World Cup, and taking them down for a few hours (if that) evvery four years to update the countries once qualification is complete.

I am not going to comment at this time re: other holiday maps, as I am not quite sure where I stand on that particular matter.

sempai
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (14) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:56 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is: I have rds' unofficial approval to open the World Cup maps - pending thenobodies80's OK.
The bad news (and the reason I put that last part in bold) is: nobodies is moving, slowly, and won't be back until mid-August - isaiah is acting Foreman in the meanwhile.

A possibility we have been discussing is simply removing the year, renaming them FIFA Men's and Women's World Cup, and taking them down for a few hours (if that) evvery four years to update the countries once qualification is complete.

I am not going to comment at this time re: other holiday maps, as I am not quite sure where I stand on that particular matter.

sempai


Sweet! Thanks sempai :) That would be pretty awesome! Keep us in the know :)
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 pm

stahrgazer wrote:I think all holiday / special maps that have been played enough that any bugs would have already been detected, should be given an honorary foundry stamp and opened up for all players all the time.

This business of keeping maps around for years and only letting them be played for a week a year is a bit ridiculous. If they're good enough to play for a week a year for several years in a row, they should be good enough to play all the time.

The fact that many of the holiday maps are "simple" should merely make it easier to give them a pass and open them up.

If we open up all the special event maps, then what would be left to make special events special? If you went to see fireworks every day, what would there be to make Victoria Day magical (or Independence Day, I suppose, for you)? If people served eggnog and platters of macadamia nuts all year round, what would there be making Christmas special? If you dressed like a witch every day, would Halloween lose its mystique? (Well, I suppose you could be auditioning for a part as my Grade 10 English teacher, but that's another story.)

There's definitely something to be said for keeping some things locked away for a special day, so that there is something to look forward to and anticipate, and every day doesn't turn into a clone of every other day.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
User avatar
Colonel Dukasaur
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 13530
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 162
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (44)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
stahrgazer wrote:I think all holiday / special maps that have been played enough that any bugs would have already been detected, should be given an honorary foundry stamp and opened up for all players all the time.

This business of keeping maps around for years and only letting them be played for a week a year is a bit ridiculous. If they're good enough to play for a week a year for several years in a row, they should be good enough to play all the time.

The fact that many of the holiday maps are "simple" should merely make it easier to give them a pass and open them up.

If we open up all the special event maps, then what would be left to make special events special? If you went to see fireworks every day, what would there be to make Victoria Day magical (or Independence Day, I suppose, for you)? If people served eggnog and platters of macadamia nuts all year round, what would there be making Christmas special? If you dressed like a witch every day, would Halloween lose its mystique? (Well, I suppose you could be auditioning for a part as my Grade 10 English teacher, but that's another story.)

There's definitely something to be said for keeping some things locked away for a special day, so that there is something to look forward to and anticipate, and every day doesn't turn into a clone of every other day.


I agree, that this should only be for the world cup maps because the others (christmas easter etc) are once a year, but world cup is only once every 4 years.. so its kinda pointless.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby greenoaks on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:A possibility we have been discussing is simply removing the year, renaming them FIFA Men's and Women's World Cup, and taking them down for a few hours (if that) evvery four years to update the countries once qualification is complete.

sempai

i like this option
User avatar
Sergeant greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 pm

greenoaks wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:A possibility we have been discussing is simply removing the year, renaming them FIFA Men's and Women's World Cup, and taking them down for a few hours (if that) evvery four years to update the countries once qualification is complete.

sempai

i like this option


NoSurvivors wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
stahrgazer wrote:I think all holiday / special maps that have been played enough that any bugs would have already been detected, should be given an honorary foundry stamp and opened up for all players all the time.

This business of keeping maps around for years and only letting them be played for a week a year is a bit ridiculous. If they're good enough to play for a week a year for several years in a row, they should be good enough to play all the time.

The fact that many of the holiday maps are "simple" should merely make it easier to give them a pass and open them up.

If we open up all the special event maps, then what would be left to make special events special? If you went to see fireworks every day, what would there be to make Victoria Day magical (or Independence Day, I suppose, for you)? If people served eggnog and platters of macadamia nuts all year round, what would there be making Christmas special? If you dressed like a witch every day, would Halloween lose its mystique? (Well, I suppose you could be auditioning for a part as my Grade 10 English teacher, but that's another story.)

There's definitely something to be said for keeping some things locked away for a special day, so that there is something to look forward to and anticipate, and every day doesn't turn into a clone of every other day.


I agree, that this should only be for the world cup maps because the others (christmas easter etc) are once a year, but world cup is only once every 4 years.. so its kinda pointless.


agreed with both these.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Any word on this? :o
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby Armandolas on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:29 am

patrickaa317 wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:A possibility we have been discussing is simply removing the year, renaming them FIFA Men's and Women's World Cup, and taking them down for a few hours (if that) evvery four years to update the countries once qualification is complete.

sempai

i like this option


NoSurvivors wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
stahrgazer wrote:I think all holiday / special maps that have been played enough that any bugs would have already been detected, should be given an honorary foundry stamp and opened up for all players all the time.

This business of keeping maps around for years and only letting them be played for a week a year is a bit ridiculous. If they're good enough to play for a week a year for several years in a row, they should be good enough to play all the time.

The fact that many of the holiday maps are "simple" should merely make it easier to give them a pass and open them up.

If we open up all the special event maps, then what would be left to make special events special? If you went to see fireworks every day, what would there be to make Victoria Day magical (or Independence Day, I suppose, for you)? If people served eggnog and platters of macadamia nuts all year round, what would there be making Christmas special? If you dressed like a witch every day, would Halloween lose its mystique? (Well, I suppose you could be auditioning for a part as my Grade 10 English teacher, but that's another story.)

There's definitely something to be said for keeping some things locked away for a special day, so that there is something to look forward to and anticipate, and every day doesn't turn into a clone of every other day.


I agree, that this should only be for the world cup maps because the others (christmas easter etc) are once a year, but world cup is only once every 4 years.. so its kinda pointless.


agreed with both these.


i agree on what patrick agreed
User avatar
Colonel Armandolas
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 am
Location: Lisbon
Medals: 96
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (25)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

yo, sempai, did this get any more attention? :O still a waitin :)
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby thenobodies80 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

I thought alot about this.....in the end I'm open to almost all suggestions about these two maps.

Personally I would leave them open and as they are now.
The idea to leave them as they are but change the graphics (revamp) it's not bad, although i think that these two maps are part of the CC history...yeah we can revamp them if there's desire.
But change them just because the year is a bad precedent I won't create. As Foundry Foreman I allow revamps only for 3 main reasons:
1. the original mapmaker has given permission (if not available the community want the revamp)
2. the map violate any sort of copyrights
3. the map has serious issues, such readability, clarity, colorblind issues, etc
No maps can be changed without a real and serious reason. I think it's fine if we remove the year, I can easily ask to MrBenn to provide a copy of the map without the year, i can try to contact samuelc812, but i'm not sure he is around anymore... (I think we can easily remove the year anyway if we - as community- want it, just leave there the credits to the authors).
But I strongly suggest to try to not change the maps just because the year.

Now, if the two maps will be unlocked all time, they must NOT see like "now all time limited maps will be unlocked"
It won't work in this way. All the other time-limited maps will stay closed.
Let me explain. We have two maps the community love, they were used for a special event, they were made for a special event.
It was 2010 and 2011, it can't happen again. They are no more special. I think that for the CC player should be just special be here when the maps were released, be part of the event...but now they are just two maps (not saying they are shit, although i don't like them so much)...there's no more point into keep them closed.
Differently, maps like X-mas, easter, St.patrick...they will stay closed because they are seasonal maps. Moreover the event guys can use them so I'm not going to allow to remove so precious material from their hands. ;)

Said that, considering that admins should be ok with have them open....
if you want to have them unlocked as they are...I'm fine with the idea. :)
I do NOT visit this site and I'm NOT Team CC anymore.
All PMs are autobinned.
If you need to contact me, you should already have a way to do it without using this site.
Thanks to those who helped me through the years. :)
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Not here
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby isaiah40 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:07 pm

thenobodies80 wrote:I thought alot about this.....in the end I'm open to almost all suggestions about these two maps.

Personally I would leave them open and as they are now.
The idea to leave them as they are but change the graphics (revamp) it's not bad, although i think that these two maps are part of the CC history...yeah we can revamp them if there's desire.
But change them just because the year is a bad precedent I won't create. As Foundry Foreman I allow revamps only for 3 main reasons:
1. the original mapmaker has given permission (if not available the community want the revamp)
2. the map violate any sort of copyrights
3. the map has serious issues, such readability, clarity, colorblind issues, etc
No maps can be changed without a real and serious reason. I think it's fine if we remove the year, I can easily ask to MrBenn to provide a copy of the map without the year, i can try to contact samuelc812, but i'm not sure he is around anymore... (I think we can easily remove the year anyway if we - as community- want it, just leave there the credits to the authors).
But I strongly suggest to try to not change the maps just because the year.

Now, if the two maps will be unlocked all time, they must NOT see like "now all time limited maps will be unlocked"
It won't work in this way. All the other time-limited maps will stay closed.
Let me explain. We have two maps the community love, they were used for a special event, they were made for a special event.
It was 2010 and 2011, it can't happen again. They are no more special. I think that for the CC player should be just special be here when the maps were released, be part of the event...but now they are just two maps (not saying they are shit, although i don't like them so much)...there's no more point into keep them closed.
Differently, maps like X-mas, easter, St.patrick...they will stay closed because they are seasonal maps. Moreover the event guys can use them so I'm not going to allow to remove so precious material from their hands. ;)

Said that, considering that admins should be ok with have them open....
if you want to have them unlocked as they are...I'm fine with the idea. :)

+1
Lieutenant isaiah40
 
Posts: 4008
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:14 pm
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (6)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Open them up!
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby thenobodies80 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:01 am

If the suggestion team is fine with it...i can't rule here ;)
I do NOT visit this site and I'm NOT Team CC anymore.
All PMs are autobinned.
If you need to contact me, you should already have a way to do it without using this site.
Thanks to those who helped me through the years. :)
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Not here
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby chapcrap on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 am

thenobodies80 wrote:If the suggestion team is fine with it...i can't rule here ;)

I think that we'd be fine, if you were fine. Everyone knows that maps go through the foundry. This topic probably belongs there, really. This is perhaps just a better avenue to get a change to the public than the foundry would have bene.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Erase or permanently open the world cup 2010/2011 maps

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:
The good news is: I have rds' unofficial approval to open the World Cup maps - pending thenobodies80's OK.
The bad news (and the reason I put that last part in bold) is: nobodies is moving, slowly, and won't be back until mid-August - isaiah is acting Foreman in the meanwhile.


That`s good enough for me. SUBMITTED to thenobodies80
I will not stand for an America where reckless bankers and suicide bombers can make a mockery of our promise for tomorrow.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 74
The Championships Gold (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [GP/GF] Permanently Open the World Cup Maps

Postby blakebowling on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 pm

I was hoping tnb would get to post this, but I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer.

The World Cup Maps have been OPENED!
Cook blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5346
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: [GP/GF] Permanently Open the World Cup Maps

Postby chapcrap on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 pm

blakebowling wrote:I was hoping tnb would get to post this, but I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer.

The World Cup Maps have been OPENED!

IMPLEMENTED

=D>
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: [GP/GF] Permanently Open the World Cup Maps

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

A huge thank you to all involved. I am glad you guys saw what I was saying :)
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: [GP/GF] Permanently Open the World Cup Maps

Postby thenobodies80 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:46 am

First of all, thanks to blake for releasing the maps. :)

Now, maybe nobody cares, but i will track the games for a couple of months just to see how it goes.....just to be sure that the idea to have just one map without the year wasn't a better choice.
I do NOT visit this site and I'm NOT Team CC anymore.
All PMs are autobinned.
If you need to contact me, you should already have a way to do it without using this site.
Thanks to those who helped me through the years. :)
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Not here
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Previous

Return to Implemented Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron