Conquer Club

Help Requested

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Help Requested

Postby stealth99 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm

I've read most of what's in this forum regarding add ons and the like and I"ve tried some things that I can't get to work on this particular feature. I'm looking for an addon or tool etc. that will tell me when it is my turn on a particular game. Basically out of 100 games, I want to be alerted immediately when it's my turn on one particular freestyle game. Is there something in particular I should be downloading?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Re: Help Requested

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm

If you check out the announcement topic in this forum... this link:
viewtopic.php?f=527&t=73696

And look under 'Turn Notifiers' those sound like what you are looking for. One or more of those might be what you are desiring. Visit the topics, and review the Tool.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby stealth99 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks andy I'll give it a try. I did try installing turn watch again a few minutes ago and I'm getting absolutely nothing. There is no menu. Is this addon still functioning?
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Hm, I'll leave it up to the Tech Team to advise you better---as though know'll better than me!

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby chipv on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 pm

stealth99 wrote:Thanks andy I'll give it a try. I did try installing turn watch again a few minutes ago and I'm getting absolutely nothing. There is no menu. Is this addon still functioning?

No, this is about to be discontinued, there will be an upgraded version available soon.
I will amend the available list of tools at that time.

I suggest using Conquertell for now.

viewtopic.php?t=8225
Colonel chipv

Postby stealth99 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Chip thanks for that. Do you know if there is any way I can use Conquertell to alert me on one specific game? I had it installed a few minutes ago and uninstalled it because it appeared to just be a list of my 100 games with 80 in red and 20 in green. I have that now when I click on "my games" on the left I get a list of all my games organized with the first ones being games where it is my turn.

When I can find a way to have an alert for a specific game then I will have my hero :)

Thanks for all that you do chip.
Cook stealth99

Postby ender516 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 pm

I've moved this topic from the Available Tools/Enhancements to the Tools Archives forum, since it does not describe an available tool or enhancement, and has apparently been inactive for some time. If the original poster is still looking for answers, we can move this back to the general Tools & Enhancements forum.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tool Archives