Conquer Club

Interface Operations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Interface Operations

Postby jackal31 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Since the implementation of the interface operations I've been using (which I like for the most part), there is only one major beef/question I have.

When using BOB the right and left click determined if a player was to advance all or none. That is not a feature when using the interface. Is it possible to implement this for the interface? Reason for my question is when playing a Battle Royale game, I accidentally advanced my troops in a trench game and they became useless. I wasnt sure the territory was taken and clicked again, thus advancing the unit. Also, the pop-up for map inspect covers part of the map and it too can cause mistakes to happen. I had to turn off the map inspect to finish the turn.

TBH, I wasnt sure where to put this since it really isnt a suggestion or bug but apart of the current program usage. So if this needs to be redirected to the right forum, I understand. Is there anything that can be adjusted to prevent these mistakes from happening?
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Re: Interface Operations

Postby tigerbob on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:38 pm

my left click advances, right click stays put. I wouldn't want it to be the opposite. I have learned to look at the action bar if it appears I didn't get the click to make sure the system isn't still responding to the last click.

edit: i use the panel interface. i have never used bob or clickies.
Sergeant tigerbob

Postby jackal31 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 am

that is true. However, your left click can advance AND stay put. Which means if youre on a map with territories closer to each other, then you could very easily make a mistake when advancing.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby tigerbob on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:11 am

jackal31 wrote:that is true. However, your left click can advance AND stay put. Which means if youre on a map with territories closer to each other, then you could very easily make a mistake when advancing.

I think this would be fine in suggestions (if you haven't already.) If more people want it that way than not and it can be done, that is the way it should be. I might even like it that way myself if forced to use it. I'm just not crazy about installing scripts, especially when the site offers an option that i can live with.

I also resigned myself to the game setting of confirm deploy and confirm autoassault after some misclicks that nearly cost or did cost me dearly. (which are only available in the panel interface mode.) Maybe there should be a suggestion for a "confirm advance or not advance."
Sergeant tigerbob

Return to Conquer Club Discussion