Conquer Club

tourney link gone? wtf???

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

tourney link gone? wtf???

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:27 pm

why is the link to tourney threads gone from the in-game screen. you know, where it used to be right up there at the top along with all the game info? who thought that taking it away would be an improvement? why do all the popular suggestions get trashed while the stupid new things that seem at best pointless get pushed through so quickly?

why are all these changes happening so fast?

why is cc starting to suck so bad?

basically i'm getting to a point where i don't even care about logging on anymore.

i know quite a few other players that feel the same as well.

the underlined is my main question, but all the others wouldn't hurt to be answered either.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Re: tourney link gone? wtf???

Postby JamesKer1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

The tournament link are now under advanced game info in the Overview Panel, above the new Mission Profile link.

BW believes we need a new interface (which we did) to try and compete with other websites and attract new members.

Popular suggestions are in the process of revival, at least I am making it my next task to do so...

CC isn't starting to suck, it's all in perspective :ugeek:
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:57 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:The tournament link are now under advanced game info in the Overview Panel, above the new Mission Profile link.

BW believes we need a new interface (which we did) to try and compete with other websites and attract new members.

Popular suggestions are in the process of revival, at least I am making it my next task to do so...

advanced game info? overview panel? new mission profile link?
what's wrong with right up there at the top of the game? you know.... real easy to find and click.

hope the new interface works out for you.

i'm sure your "next task" is the popular suggs. and i'm sure you'll get to them by the end of the week.

by my perspective cc sucks more now than it did a while back. hopefully all the new members you steal from the other sites won't think as i do.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby IcePack on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:10 pm

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:The tournament link are now under advanced game info in the Overview Panel, above the new Mission Profile link.

what's wrong with right up there at the top of the game? you know.... real easy to find and click.

i'm sure your "next task" is the popular suggs. and i'm sure you'll get to them by the end of the week.

by my perspective cc sucks more now than it did a while back. hopefully all the new members you steal from the other sites won't think as i do.

Tournament link had overlapped other info occasionally.
What are the popular suggestions that you feel should be implemented that haven't been?
Sorry you feel that way, hopefully future changes will be more to your liking
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:33 pm

IcePack wrote:
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:

IcePack wrote:Tournament link had overlapped other info occasionally.

EDIT; jameskerl showed me how to change up the gamescreen to show invormation that was previously taken away. however odd it may be at this point. there is a chance it may grow on me. this is yet to be seen, but i will give it a go.

NEWER EDIT; OK. whatever it was i did, now it's impossible to take my turns. this has went from bad to worse and there is no way i can even play the game now.

so, removing the link was the best fix? now how do you check the tournament link? what was this other info and could it have been removed? or moved? or move the tournament link?
IcePack wrote:What are the popular suggestions that you feel should be implemented that haven't been?

12 hour games, friends online status, TO ratings, original forum link postiion, etc....
IcePack wrote:Sorry you feel that way, hopefully future changes will be more to your liking

i'm sure you are. you wouldn't have said so unless you really meant that. and i too hope for future changes to be more to my liking as well.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 pm

ummm. i don't know what happened. but now i can't advance troops or make attacks. i was even in a game of world 2.1 where i occupied russia, deployed there, and when i tried to attack kazakstan or near there, it would not allow me to. but i could attack down around africa. so basically i had to scrap that turn. and now pretty much the game is ruined.

this all happened after i did what james ker said about changing the interface or whatever through the settings tab on the left. and when i get on with my phone, it is impossible to take turns. all i see is a map. i can't even see the player names or terts.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby IcePack on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 am

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:ummm. i don't know what happened. but now i can't advance troops or make attacks. i was even in a game of world 2.1 where i occupied russia, deployed there, and when i tried to attack kazakstan or near there, it would not allow me to. but i could attack down around africa. so basically i had to scrap that turn. and now pretty much the game is ruined.

this all happened after i did what james ker said about changing the interface or whatever through the settings tab on the left. and when i get on with my phone, it is impossible to take turns. all i see is a map. i can't even see the player names or terts.

Make sure you're using Firefox version 30 not v 31, using clickies 4.22 not 4.20.

On ur phone, it's a diff interface. You click the "i" in lower right and you'll get all the other info.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion