Conquer Club

Stuff above the pm/posting box

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Stuff above the pm/posting box

Postby Silly Knig-it on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:52 pm

We see all this modifier boxes above our topic entries some of which I know and use, some I think I know and use and some I don't know.

Is there a list of what they do and how to use them?

I don't know what these are for:
Code
List=
[*]
Player
Time
YouTube

It would help me finally sleep at night to know what they do? :lol: :lol: (that's why its only taken this many years to finally ask)
Lieutenant Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (16)

Re: Stuff above the pm/posting box

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:01 am

Silly Knig-it wrote:We see all this modifier boxes above our topic entries some of which I know and use, some I think I know and use and some I don't know.

Is there a list of what they do and how to use them?

I don't know what these are for:
Code
List=
[*]
Player
Time
YouTube

It would help me finally sleep at night to know what they do? :lol: :lol: (that's why its only taken this many years to finally ask)

Most of that stuff is discussed in the How-To Thread in this very forum.

The Code command is discussed in this one: Quoting and Code

The List, List=, and * commands are discussed in great detail in this one: How To Use Lists

The Time command is discussed in: Spoilers and CC Time and AutoJoin Links

The Player command allows you to create clickable links directly to a player's wall. Silly Knig-it

The YouTube command allows you to insert YouTube videos in your post:
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Colonel Dukasaur
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 162
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (44)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Stuff above the pm/posting box

Postby Silly Knig-it on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 am

Thank you. I thought I had seen something like it before. Actually it was exactly that. But I couldn't remember where and I couldn't find it.

thank you
      thank you
Lieutenant Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 72
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (16)

Return to Questions & Answers