Conquer Club

Is this allowed?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Is this allowed?

Postby bubblyworld on Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:46 am

Well,my friend wants to play conquer club but he is at my place for the moment.Would it be allowed for him to make an account and play on this computer?Hes staying the night so he'll be able to play on his computer tomorow.

Bubblyworld~
Cadet bubblyworld

Postby areyouincahoots on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:02 am

yeah...just don't forget that if y'all are going to play in games together and help each other, to mention the connection in game chat...I would strongly encourage you to NOT play in any games with each other...it just isn't good for relations...
"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." -Doc Holliday
Private 1st Class areyouincahoots

Postby bubblyworld on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:04 am

kk thnx.If it helps i wont play with him.
Cadet bubblyworld

Postby KoolBak on Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:03 pm

Inca makes a valid point, but there is nothing wrong with playing together in a singles game if you treat each other the same as every other player and do not discuss strategy outside of the game chat window....

What your situation is excellent for is doubles games..team up and strategize all you want as that is the name of the game......

In fact, I recommend you challenge VanCleef in an existing doubles crossword map awaiting players!

Good luck..
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby bubblyworld on Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:33 pm

Lol,2-3 of my games are with Van cleef,he never fails to astound me lol.kk,thanx for the replys everyone.
Cadet bubblyworld

Postby KoolBak on Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:20 pm

Try playing with the single sripes for a while..ol VC is a tough one!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby Pristella on Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:39 pm

Playing with friends is not necessarily a problem, in my book it's fun. Especially if you win. :twisted: Just today I asked another friend to join, as she enjoys the beard game too.

In one game I played with a friend and an unknown person, the friend asked why didn't I already attack him with major force. Well, it was just a matter of different playing style, I was biding my time to have the borders secured. He also kept agitating the third player to attack me. :D Also, team games work best with friends... And another good side, at least I can phone them and nag a bit if they don't play their turn. :P

I also made an account for my son, but no way I'll play with him yet. He's just learning the game, so I advice him a bit, not that he always follows the advice. :wink:
Corporal Pristella

Postby bubblyworld on Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:54 am

Yep,hel never get over it if i win :D ,and hes joined now.He just has to activate his account and hes done!
Cadet bubblyworld

Return to Conquer Club Discussion