Conquer Club

Am I the only one...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Am I the only one...

Postby nhulbert on Wed May 03, 2006 10:13 pm

that has fallen in love with the Germany map? It's all I want to play, now... I win almost every game on it. Actually, I've won all 6 games on it so far, but I have one that I might lose now...
Major nhulbert

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed May 03, 2006 10:26 pm

Hm...I'm feeling exactly the opposite feelings. It's one my least favorite maps to play on, but maybe I've just been stuck in the middle 'No Man's Land' once to much.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Re: Am I the only one...

Postby Hoff on Wed May 03, 2006 10:32 pm

nhulbert wrote:that has fallen in love with the Germany map? It's all I want to play, now... I win almost every game on it. Actually, I've won all 6 games on it so far, but I have one that I might lose now...

I love the germany map too!!!! but i made it, but i'm glad you like it.

nhulbert wrote:Hm...I'm feeling exactly the opposite feelings. It's one my least favorite maps to play on, but maybe I've just been stuck in the middle 'No Man's Land' once to much.

--Andy

screw you andy. haha
Sergeant Hoff

Postby HighBorn on Wed May 03, 2006 10:44 pm

its great!!!!
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Postby qeee1 on Thu May 04, 2006 5:00 am

I'm stuck in no mans land in my one Germany game too. And I'm trying to strike a balance between killing multis and playing tactically. I'm in a very wierd position, but... I like it.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby nhulbert on Thu May 04, 2006 7:37 am

It's all about playing double-turn, 3-4 player, escalating games, and knowing when to pull your double-turn. That's how I keep doing it. Reason it's easier on this map is the continents are so easy to take over in a breeze, and they are all relatively even in how many armies you get - There's no 7's or 2's.
Major nhulbert

Return to Conquer Club Discussion