Conquer Club

what would you do

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

what would you do

Postby wacicha on Sun May 07, 2006 9:56 am

my sense of fair play is a little to strong some times a player in 1 of my games forgot to log out so he will lose that precious card we strive so hard for so being the fair play and considerate guy i am i not only pm him hoping he is still logged in some where i also email him he emailed me back thanking me! it was not a hurry up so i can move it was consideration for another player working for that almighty card =-= well that card gave him the set that was able to take me out lol. he did nothing wrong not mad at him or this would be in the flame section. don't know whether to be mad at myself though. would i do it again ---probably do i consider myself a goody to shoes no=== it is just a game it is just a game it is just a game === do i consider my self a dumbass =-= i kinda do but yhis is a game not a real war to be played fairly and honestly=-= but now for your opion what would you have done
Major wacicha

Postby qeee1 on Sun May 07, 2006 10:04 am

I commend you, but I don't know if I'd do the same, I'm always looking for that little advantage. If it was a really long well fought game and I didn't want to win through a cheap, unskilled advantage then perhaps I would, but otherwise I doubt it. Well done though, that's very admirable.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby Derwiddle on Sun May 07, 2006 10:05 am

To tell you the truth, I probably would have seen it and wondered if they'd catch it or not. But I wouldn't email them I don't think - I'm usually fairly impersonal in most games where I don't really know anyone. Now if it was someone I actually knew fairly well, then yes. I think I would let them know.

It can come back to bite you, but in the end you feel a lot better knowing that you played honorably and if you do win, then you know that it wasn't because you took advantage of their blunder.

:wink:
Opportune-Moment
op·por·tune mo·ment
n.
A point in time well suited for doing something incredibly stupid.
Private 1st Class Derwiddle

Postby kevinc on Sun May 07, 2006 11:02 am

Good on you. Nice to see someone play with honour. Unlucky you got killed, but better to know you played properly.

I've won a game where the person missed their turn. Made the victory fell pretty hollow. :?
Corporal kevinc

Postby Patroclus on Sun May 07, 2006 4:06 pm

Ya done good, wacicha. We always did that in our home games.

But, the ones that had to be reminded usually had to take a hit of whatever, and then they would just do worse the next time around.

You're an honest, and good player, and that is why I enjoy playing you.
The ground was rushing up at me. It had been one heck of a ride. And suddenly I wondered………

Who packed my parachute?
Lieutenant Patroclus

Postby KoolBak on Sun May 07, 2006 4:37 pm

Agree that you did the thing that makes you sleep better at night...I am not surprised by the way...I want to know who it was!

You need to play him agian and whack him immediately and fairly so you can have that happy glow.....

Nicely played Wacicha....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby HighBorn on Sun May 07, 2006 6:05 pm

i agree with kool.. revenge!!...lol
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Return to Conquer Club Discussion