Conquer Club

riskllam

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

riskllam

Postby gannable on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 pm

i tried to invite him to a game.
But a message said he's banned.

what happened?

show
Lieutenant gannable

Re: riskllam

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:14 pm

SeussIiI made a stink about him picking on butt hurt losers.

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=233884
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby gannable on Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:13 pm

what a joke

bunch of snowflakes
oh this Zeus is a crybaby

he was whining about me beating him games a while ago.

not shocking he started the complaint
Lieutenant gannable

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Some folks are sensitive I guess.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:23 pm

2dimes wrote:SeussIiI made a stink about him picking on butt hurt losers.

This complaint was CLOSED without any other action. I suspect it's not the reason for llama's ban.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Oh? The timing is suspect but he can ruffle feathers so I'll take your word for it.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:59 pm

2dimes wrote:SeussIiI made a stink about him picking on butt hurt losers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: \:D/
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Kotaro on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:28 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
This complaint was CLOSED without any other action. I suspect it's not the reason for llama's ban.

While it was closed, Zeus (before the topic was closed) stated that he had gone through and reported several of llama's posts; and when TG closed it, he stated it was a job for other moderators, not C&A.

I'd guess that while the topic itself wasn't the source of the ban, Zeus going all cry baby and reporting a ton of posts did the trick.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:57 am

I heard that llama recently went silent for a week or two at which point the mods realised his silence coincided exactly with Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest and that llama is in fact Ghislaine Maxwell! And have therefore banned him her for his her crimes against little girls.

Just my two cents.

- mrswdk
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby zeus111 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:58 am

gannable wrote:what a joke

bunch of snowflakes
oh this Zeus is a crybaby

he was whining about me beating him games a while ago.

not shocking he started the complaint

lmfao 3 games played 2 out of 3 i won last game 2017 lol

llama if banned from joining games has zero to do with me , what you guys dont seem to understand trolling site members is abuse trolling c@a or bug reports ridiculing members is not ok , well again it used not to be .

lastly ill take the criticism gladly to keep our posters free from this type of stalking any day . in order to get 90 day ban it takes a lot . to have game chat removed takes even more so recognize there is an obvious troll in our midst and a message has been sent to all here ... kudos to site admin for taking action but i cant take the credit

2020-07-19 15:20:26 - riskllama: YF sucks BBC for wooden nickels - pass it on...;) this may have done it tho =D> =D> =D>

2020-07-25 11:49:48 - YukFoo: almost off that forum ban!
2020-07-25 11:50:08 - YukFoo: gonna go shit all over your C&A thread llama bitch!
2020-07-25 11:50:26 - YukFoo: gonna be immediately right back on that forum ban!

i suspect yukfoo reported him for homophobic slander just a hunch tho

over the last year alone over 1500posts made by llama belittling our members has caught up with him maybe he gets the message logs on plays risk and leave those posting on issues be . this may seem like harmless banter to some but this is a all 8-[ ages site 8-[ one that has pre teen age players both male and female so when posting keep in mind your talking to some ones young one this way ,

in order to get a ban first a note is added then a few warnings then comes an actual ban . this year alone he has 90 day forum posting ban for stalking bug report posters along with c@a posters and several gc chat bans . this isnt a one of here. i have never heard of game chat being taken so that s a new level for him .

do you all realize i care less your comments have Zero effect on me if i post on something its for the grater good and the trolls who mock just makes me lol .

trolls are bitter twisted lost souls with zero real life connections so they log on and try and bring ppl down to there level of unhappiness post in every forum hateful tripe. spend countless time spreading misery. its easy to identify just look at who is constantly posting in these . is there really a need to go in to bug reports and harass a member or go in to a c@a post just to belittle the poster over and over again .

cc club posters have some quite llama free time enjoy it all if the site has banned him yet again its just deserved =D> =D> =D> =D>

be well all

to the trolls hang in there i have a few reports in the works to keep yall entertained in your sad lil lives or lack there of ,

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby zeus111 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:06 am

@gerin_oil the site has taken drastic steps to make it so llama can not communicate with its members to offer to be a go between make not go well m8 .

2020-07-24 21:53:13 - gerin_oil: PSA: llama can't communicate cause he was bad and is now being punished
2020-07-24 21:54:08 - gerin_oil: most unfortunate, they also removed his game chat privileges - he can read but he can't respond
2020-07-24 21:54:52 - gerin_oil: hmsps, he says he loves you very much, and just keep doing what you're doing
2020-07-24 21:55:49 - gerin_oil: if you really need his attention, let me know (wall/pm) and maybe he can read the chat and give me a yes/no or clever coded response to pass on to you
2020-07-24 21:56:26 - gerin_oil: (I chat with him outside of the site)

id suggest just let the ban play out and dont try and circumvent the system .
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Razorvich on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:21 am

Greetings everyone.

llama is enjoying a short break on an unrelated issue other to any that have been raised here in this thread.

This is a short Website ban, so unlike a Forum or Chat ban he is unable to accept or be invited to games.

It is no ones fault but his own, and it is up to him to disclose if he chooses, when he returns.

Please stop with the finger pointing and the baseless accusations against other members.

As Mods we are not permitted to disclose what/why and how, it is up to the person involved to announce, if they choose to, what has gone down.

I can say though that past history counts, and all is logged, so if one continues to build a profile of policing records, the line becomes very easily crossed in the end.

LOCKED.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion