Conquer Club

General Cod

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

General Cod

Postby general cod on Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:15 pm

This guy should be banned, foul mouthed and always criticising his shit dice, drops and crap team mates - also he shows little or no appreciation for the quality standard tournaments and does not respect shitty players. It's a fact this tool gets preferential dice which he pays extra for and pays for his membership by pilferring cash from old peoples belongings he takes often using a sword from residential homes. He is also an advocate of drink, drugs and whores. In addition he steals kids lunch money to pay for cheap cider and has a serious fart issue. Worst of all he plays game with known farming and cheating maverick Riskllama. Conquer club needs to eradicate this kind of filth.

Cheers
Lieutenant general cod

Re: General Cod

Postby riskllama on Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:21 pm

don't fuckin' drag me into your mess, cod... :roll:
Last edited by riskllama on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jfm10 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:34 pm

general cod wrote:This guy should be banned, foul mouthed and always criticising his shit dice, drops and crap team mates - also he shows little or no appreciation for the quality standard tournaments and does not respect shitty players. It's a fact this tool gets preferential dice which he pays extra for and pays for his membership by pilferring cash from old peoples belongings he takes often using a sword from residential homes. He is also an advocate of drink, drugs and whores. In addition he steals kids lunch money to pay for cheap cider and has a serious fart issue. Worst of all he plays game with known farming and cheating maverick Riskllama. Conquer club needs to eradicate this kind of filth.

Cheers

From what I read here, you purchased the freemium mod dice ( Razorvich, Keefie dice). I highly recommend the premium mod dice myself.
Cook jfm10

Postby hajduk1911 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:10 pm

jfm10 wrote: I highly recommend the premium mod dice myself.

what are you talking about ?
premium mod dice ... what ?!?
I am not a moderator or an administrator and anything I say may or may not be an official stand of Conquer Club
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby jfm10 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:25 pm

hajduk1911 wrote:

Just click on store ... purchase mod dice .. it will ask freemium (basic) or premium (pick) .. I chose king achilles dice when I was amajor recently and man I am going to be a seargeant in no time .... wooo hoooo =D> =D> =D>
Cook jfm10

Postby hajduk1911 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:31 pm

jfm10 wrote:
hajduk1911 wrote:

Just click on store ... purchase mod dice .. it will ask freemium (basic) or premium (pick) .. I chose king achilles dice when I was amajor recently and man I am going to be a seargeant in no time .... wooo hoooo =D> =D> =D>

I didn't know you can purchase better dice luck. Don't you think that's a little unfair ?!?
I am not a moderator or an administrator and anything I say may or may not be an official stand of Conquer Club
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby BabySasuke on Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 pm

cod also smells
Captain BabySasuke

Postby hajduk1911 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:39 pm

MyNameIsJack wrote:cod also smells

literally or figuratively ?
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby 2dimes on Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Both.

hajduk1911 wrote:I didn't know you can purchase better dice luck. Don't you think that's a little unfair ?!?

Only to poor people. No one cares about them.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby Canag0d on Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:14 pm

general cod wrote:This guy should be banned, foul mouthed and always criticising his shit dice, drops and crap team mates - also he shows little or no appreciation for the quality standard tournaments and does not respect shitty players. It's a fact this tool gets preferential dice which he pays extra for and pays for his membership by pilferring cash from old peoples belongings he takes often using a sword from residential homes. He is also an advocate of drink, drugs and whores. In addition he steals kids lunch money to pay for cheap cider
and has a serious fart issue
. Worst of all he plays game with known farming and cheating maverick Riskllama. Conquer club needs to eradicate this kind of filth.

Cheers

Hey that’s not a laughing matter :?
Cook Canag0d

Postby hajduk1911 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Canag0d wrote:
general cod wrote:This guy should be banned, foul mouthed and always criticising his shit dice, drops and crap team mates - also he shows little or no appreciation for the quality standard tournaments and does not respect shitty players. It's a fact this tool gets preferential dice which he pays extra for and pays for his membership by pilferring cash from old peoples belongings he takes often using a sword from residential homes. He is also an advocate of drink, drugs and whores. In addition he steals kids lunch money to pay for cheap cider
and has a serious fart issue
. Worst of all he plays game with known farming and cheating maverick Riskllama. Conquer club needs to eradicate this kind of filth.

Cheers

Hey that’s not a laughing matter :?

that's not an issue. Farting is healthy :geek:
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:53 pm

MyNameIsJack wrote:cod also smells

Yes, but it's healthy.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Return to Conquer Club Discussion