Conquer Club

What's the chance of CC surviving for 5 more years?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

What's the likelihood that CC will stay in business for the next five years?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 am

Total votes : 0

Re: What's the chance of CC surviving for 5 more years?

Postby natty dread on Mon May 19, 2014 9:05 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
therealdeal_37 wrote:
Kingm wrote:Probably a bit wrong to sidetrack this one, but have there ever been a suggestion about the option to play real money games?
Tried to search for it but did not find anything about it, could have been a good extra income for the owner if they take like 5% rake or something..
But I guees its lots of legal shit they would have to jump through to make it possible, but it would have been a lot of fun.

Should probably have put this in suggestion, but did not have it in me right now to write something "formal" :P

And back to the topic : ofcourse it will, I am only 28 and I plan to be member until the day I die :)

This idea would be awesome.

I agree, and I'd expect a huge increase in new users and current activity, but there's legal difficulties. This is how government regulations constrain employment and pleasure.

All bets in bitcoin. Government(s) can't/won't touch them until you convert your winnings to fiat currency. Easy peasy.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby friendly1 on Sun May 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Assuming bitcoin doesn't go bankrupt of course. Not the most stable currency and a rocky road in media criticism lately.
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby natty dread on Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 am

friendly1 wrote:Assuming bitcoin doesn't go bankrupt of course. Not the most stable currency and a rocky road in media criticism lately.

Bankruptcy implies an owner who is out of funds. Something can't go bankrupt if nobody owns it.

Meanwhile, the value and adoption has only been increasing. There's lots of people trading in it, lots of money moving around, now even if any government wanted to shut it down they can't... piss off too many people, and governments tend to not want to piss off people with money... it doesn't have any risk of going "bankrupt" any more than gold has a risk of going "bankrupt"...

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 am

natty dread wrote:it doesn't have any risk of going "bankrupt" any more than gold has a risk of going "bankrupt"...

this may be the most insane thing EVER posted on CC... i guarantee if you walk down the street and ask anyone in the world if they want a pound of gold or an equivalent amount of bitcoin, they will pick Gold by 100%... i'm sorry... you can not compare bitcoin to gold... you just can't... that is an asinine statement...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby natty dread on Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 pm

owenshooter wrote:
natty dread wrote:it doesn't have any risk of going "bankrupt" any more than gold has a risk of going "bankrupt"...

this may be the most insane thing EVER posted on CC... i guarantee if you walk down the street and ask anyone in the world if they want a pound of gold or an equivalent amount of bitcoin, they will pick Gold by 100%...
[/quote]

Well, that depends on who you ask.. I'd much rather take the bitcoins, rather than lug a pound of gold around... that shit is heavy! A pound of gold weighs at least, like, a pound... there's at least a couple of exchangers in my city who buy/sell bitcoins, if we assume I'm going to head to one of those places to cash out my prize and spend it all instantly on cocaine and whores, then it doesn't really matter if I take bitcoin or gold to them... of course I'll rather take whichever is easier to carry.

i'm sorry... you can not compare bitcoin to gold... you just can't... that is an asinine statement...-el Jesus negro

Well actually, why not? There's no inherent value in either... we only give them value because of their rarity, because they're finite resources. In the case of gold, this is because it's a metal that isn't very abundant on our planet - thus causing a limited supply, or scarcity, which increases its value. In the case of bitcoin, the value is derived from its function as a transactional currency, and further guaranteed by its scarcity as a finite resource...

There isn't any currency on this planet which you could trust 100%... everything only has value as long as people want it. The way I see it, bitcoin isn't any different from any other currency, in this regard - it has value as long as people give it value.

Postby Gillipig on Mon May 26, 2014 2:27 pm

VS

AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby natty dread on Mon May 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Gillipig wrote:Image

VS

Why must you be so racist?

Postby Gillipig on Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 pm

natty dread wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Image

VS

Why must you be so racist?

I'm so sorry, I'd like apologize to Bitcoin for showing their logo next to a black guy.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 26, 2014 8:57 pm

natty dread wrote:Well actually, why not? There's no inherent value in either... we only give them value because of their rarity, because they're finite resources. In the case of gold, this is because it's a metal that isn't very abundant on our planet - thus causing a limited supply, or scarcity, which increases its value. In the case of bitcoin, the value is derived from its function as a transactional currency, and further guaranteed by its scarcity as a finite resource...

There isn't any currency on this planet which you could trust 100%... everything only has value as long as people want it. The way I see it, bitcoin isn't any different from any other currency, in this regard - it has value as long as people give it value.

insanity...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby natty dread on Tue May 27, 2014 4:24 am

owenshooter wrote:
natty dread wrote:Well actually, why not? There's no inherent value in either... we only give them value because of their rarity, because they're finite resources. In the case of gold, this is because it's a metal that isn't very abundant on our planet - thus causing a limited supply, or scarcity, which increases its value. In the case of bitcoin, the value is derived from its function as a transactional currency, and further guaranteed by its scarcity as a finite resource...

Possibly, but in case you didn't notice... the world went insane a long time ago

Postby Gillipig on Tue May 27, 2014 4:42 pm

natty dread wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Possibly, but in case you didn't notice... the world went insane a long time ago

The world was never sane, it just took you a while before you noticed it.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gweeedo on Tue May 27, 2014 10:25 pm

natty dread wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

this may be the most insane thing EVER posted on CC... i guarantee if you walk down the street and ask anyone in the world if they want a pound of gold or an equivalent amount of bitcoin, they will pick Gold by 100%...

Well, that depends on who you ask.. I'd much rather take the bitcoins, rather than lug a pound of gold around... that shit is heavy! A pound of gold weighs at least, like, a pound... there's at least a couple of exchangers in my city who buy/sell bitcoins, if we assume I'm going to head to one of those places to cash out my prize and spend it all instantly on cocaine and whores, then it doesn't really matter if I take bitcoin or gold to them... of course I'll rather take whichever is easier to carry.

i'm sorry... you can not compare bitcoin to gold... you just can't... that is an asinine statement...-el Jesus negro

Well actually, why not? There's no inherent value in either... we only give them value because of their rarity, because they're finite resources. In the case of gold, this is because it's a metal that isn't very abundant on our planet - thus causing a limited supply, or scarcity, which increases its value. In the case of bitcoin, the value is derived from its function as a transactional currency, and further guaranteed by its scarcity as a finite resource...

There isn't any currency on this planet which you could trust 100%... everything only has value as long as people want it. The way I see it, bitcoin isn't any different from any other currency, in this regard - it has value as long as people give it value.[/quote]

God is my trust.

I think is what you meant to say: there isn't any currency on this planet that you 'should' trust.
If you are part of this world you most likely have already put 100% of your trust in some form of currency.
For my girlfriend it is sex...she is able to get anything she desires using sex.
She sells it (but still has it), trades it (yet has it still), uses it like it is going out of style.

As far as the CC thing; How could it not last another five years. How long has the game of risk been around.
Five years is such a short period of time.
The question should be, how long will you be playing CC?

I sure hope I am not playing after the end of august 2014
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby natty dread on Wed May 28, 2014 12:06 am

Gweeedo wrote: God is my trust.

Ok. How's that working out for you?

If you are part of this world you most likely have already put 100% of your trust in some form of currency.

Using a currency out of necessity is not the same thing as having 100% unwavering trust in the continued buying power of said currency.

For my girlfriend it is sex...she is able to get anything she desires using sex.
She sells it (but still has it), trades it (yet has it still), uses it like it is going out of style.

So what you're saying is you're dating a prostitute? How very modern of you. Hope you stay safe and both get tested for STD's periodically...

Postby Gweeedo on Wed May 28, 2014 1:32 pm

natty dread wrote:

Using a currency out of necessity is not the same thing as having 100% unwavering trust in the continued buying power of said currency.

So what you're saying is you're dating a prostitute? How very modern of you. Hope you stay safe and both get tested for STD's periodically...

I can tell you this; Once I put my trust in God, I have never regretted it...many a blessings involved.

Using currency is a everyday thing, you will be using it to purchase anything and everything.
Your faith, trust, belief and hope are already engulfed by it.
If it is not, you most likely will buy Gold or other precious material...putting 100% faith in that.
Taking God out of the picture (or not) people are part of this world and the things their of.
Gold has history...probably your best bet.

Where do you put your trust?

Yes, I know what you are talking about...money (currency) is not worth the paper it is made of.
None the less people do (nothing else matters..they have too) put 100% trust (their lives) in it.
60% Gold, 20% Silver coins, 10% stocks, 10% reality series...all the same..100% of nothing.
All is death, everything (is going to) dies...all is going to pass away.

What I am saying; I am dating a slut. She would give it away for free, if not for me.
I put a good deal of faith in her, with or without STD's...people pay for it either way (no extra charge). Got to love the sluts!

Postby betiko on Wed May 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Gweeedo wrote:
natty dread wrote:

I can tell you this; Once I put my trust in God, I have never regretted it...many a blessings involved.

Using currency is a everyday thing, you will be using it to purchase anything and everything.
If it is not, you most likely will buy Gold or other precious material...putting 100% faith in that.
Taking God out of the picture (or not) people are part of this world and the things their of.

Yes, I know what you are talking about...money (currency) is not worth the paper it is made of.
None the less people do (nothing else matters..they have too) put 100% trust (their lives) in it.
60% Gold, 20% Silver coins, 10% stocks, 10% reality series...all the same..100% of nothing.

What I am saying; I am dating a slut. She would give it away for free, if not for me.
I put a good deal of faith in her, with or without STD's...people pay for it either way (no extra charge). Got to love the sluts!

lol, i like how you call the whore you're fucking your "girfriend".
I'm not surprised you re another of these light headed god worshippers telling us about your faith we don't give a shit about.
Major betiko

Postby natty dread on Thu May 29, 2014 12:32 am

Gweeedo wrote:I can tell you this; Once I put my trust in God, I have never regretted it...many a blessings involved.

Sweet! Hope it continues working out for you.

I can't bother with religions myself. Too much effort and you never know which one to pick and then you end up brainwashed in some compound with some nutcase spanking your balls because you're thinking unclean thoughts or some shit like that.

Well no, that doesn't make one bit of sense. If you're not talking about savings, the only thing you have to "trust" is that when you get your paycheck, you'll be able to give it some other guy and the other guy gives you stuff you want in exchange. You definitely don't have to put your unwavering 100% trust in the infallibility of said currency in order to use it.

A smart man hedges his bets. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Say you put all your money in US dollar, then suddenly one day the US economy collapses and your dollars are plummeting in value. Was it worth it trusting that one currency? And if you think that can't happen, go tell that to the people of Cyprus...

Well aren't you little miss sunshine.

Yeah everything dies, but that's no reason to stop living your life.

Cool! I endorse sluts 100%.

But I'm confused... in your last post you more than implied your girlfriend sells sexual services. Now you recant your position and say she gives them for free... don't get me wrong, I won't judge either way - I think sluts and whores are both awesome. But which is it? Just so we have some final clarity on the matter.

Postby Gweeedo on Thu May 29, 2014 2:57 am

Religion, God, man, faith, church, sin...I am not required to do anything (just believe), God said he will do the rest.
I know for a fact that Jesus (God) exists...what else do I need to know.
Knowing such a thing has changed my life, I am not the same guy I once was...Sinner yes, regardless, I will profess the name Jesus forever.
Being a foul sinner such as myself, I will certainly beg for mercy (every day) when I encounter the kingdom (my king) of heaven. It has been said, he is a merciful God...that I really believe (trust).

Money (Currency) it comes and goes yet it always seems to be there when you need it.
I live in Alaska, I have lived here for 50 years.
I will survive (god willing) with or without money.
The difference being Money, does not matter what form of money (currency) you put your trust...it is all the same and it is 100% or nothing.

She would give it for free if It was not for me teaching her how to use (work) it...it is worth something, not just give it away for nothing.
She loves sex, now she loves her work...all the better for me.
She only keeps me around cuz of my unusually large phallus...she buys me things (no, she is not fat...fat girls buy you things)

Postby Bruceswar on Thu May 29, 2014 4:14 am

Holy shit at your views on girls....

With that said back on topic... If CC can find a way to get a mobile app and facebook... well then it is golden!
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Private 1st Class Bruceswar

Postby owenshooter on Thu May 29, 2014 7:39 am

Bruceswar wrote:If CC can find a way to get a mobile app and facebook... well then it is golden!

well... the problem with that is, the existing way of doing things probably won't make that possible... you know, asking people to do things for free and such... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby natty dread on Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 am

Gweeedo wrote:Religion, God, man, faith, church, sin...I am not required to do anything (just believe), God said he will do the rest.
I know for a fact that Jesus (God) exists...what else do I need to know.

Well sure he does! The Black Jesus exists and frequents this very website!

Money (Currency) it comes and goes yet it always seems to be there when you need it.
I live in Alaska, I have lived here for 50 years.
I will survive (god willing) with or without money.
The difference being Money, does not matter what form of money (currency) you put your trust...it is all the same and it is 100% or nothing.

What? No it isn't. Nothing is ever all or nothing. You can trust someone enough to have them over in your house and not steal the silverware, but you still wouldn't trust them enough to loan your car to them. Same thing with money, why would it have to be 100%? You make no sense, boy.

She would give it for free if It was not for me teaching her how to use (work) it...it is worth something, not just give it away for nothing.
She loves sex, now she loves her work...all the better for me.
She only keeps me around cuz of my unusually large phallus...she buys me things (no, she is not fat...fat girls buy you things)

So you're saying, you're pimping out your girlfriend? Does that make you a lot of currency you don't trust?

Postby betiko on Thu May 29, 2014 9:42 am

gweeedo would be over 50 years old and is a born again alaskan fundamentalist pimp?
Major betiko

Postby Gweeedo on Thu May 29, 2014 2:20 pm

A bit off topic.

I do not 'solicits customers', I do not share in any profit.
Not a pimp...just allow her to do what she loves.
She (use too..still does I am sure) gave it away (for free) too anybody whom she thinks might like her.
Trying too subdue her fixation on sex, by having boundaries (not free).
Open relationship, I do not know what she does (really), she runs off for days at a time.
Who cares...we enjoy each other.

As far as the currency thingy; I do not expect you to understand.
Yes it is!
You are either of this world (money, currency) or not.
If you are an investor and put stock (trust) in that sort of thing...where your money is, their you will find your trust (100%).

The end...now back on topic.
Of course you silly wrabbit...CC will definitely last well over five years.
I will bet anybody who thinks otherwise.
My girlfriend against your five bucks.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu May 29, 2014 11:24 pm

You're full of shit, Gweedo.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 30, 2014 12:27 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:You're full of shit, Gweedo.

On the plus side, his spelling and grammar has been rapidly improving since he came to this site. I dare say that Conquer Club has had a positive influence on Gweedo, at least in the English Composition department.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby betiko on Fri May 30, 2014 3:37 pm

What gweedo is saying is that he s with a nymphomaniac and he has no other choice than being a swinger. Only thing is that his girl is the only one swinging.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion