Conquer Club

Really??

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Really??

Postby Elaterate on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:08 pm

This isn't the first time I have seen a ban be handed down for something mediocre so I feel I finally need to say something...

Why does riskllama get a chat ban for using a word but then, very shortly afterwards, when 3 other players use the same word they don't get a ban? Two players where talking smack about riskllama and he (RL) popped in and simply told one of those players how they're not very liked around GC either... then RL said "wanker"... then ban???

Someone, or multiple people in this case, is talking smack about you and you're not allowed to say something back? It couldn't have been just because he used the word "wanker" because others started using it and didn't receive any chat bans.

I've heard plenty of stories about riskllama of how he can be a pain, a problem, and/or an overall nuisance (he bugs me sometimes too) but to chat ban him OR ANYONE over something like this is a little over the top and other players who where there agree...

"D3A7H: tee gee, i know he has a history... but what did he do now to deserve a time out?"

People get released from prison in hopes they will become better but you're basically keeping him on house-arrest permanently if he can't say one "insult" to someone AFTER multiple players where throwing insults at him.

Where can I find the list of words that are not allowed to be used in Global Chat? Is wankers really one of them?? If there isn't a list there needs to be.
Major Elaterate

Re: Really??

Postby TeeGee on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Tell the FULL story

Rl was asked to stop
He didn’t

Simple as that
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby TeeGee on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:13 pm

You had to wall me for this?
Field Marshal TeeGee

Postby Elaterate on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:16 pm

TeeGee... you yourself told me in GC that you didn't see anyone talking smack about RL so how can you say you have the full story??
Major Elaterate

Postby TeeGee on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:21 pm

Llama cam in with the language and then started talking about people wanking in a sexual context

It is logged so admin can see it
Field Marshal TeeGee

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Probably doesn't help his case when this was said in LC...

Code: Select all
20:28:42 ‹riskllama› TeeGee = wanker
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Elaterate on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Again... if the FULL story needs to be told.... and you told me you missed what was said before the "wankers" was mentioned... how did you log the full story for admin to see?
Major Elaterate

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:46 pm

This film should help clear it up.

Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby Symmetry on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:52 pm

I've had a similar experience recently. The problem isn't that Llama was wrong, most likely, but more that he was held in contempt of court. I'm happy to hear the full story if I'm wrong about this.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby hajduk1911 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:50 pm

Elaterate wrote:This isn't the first time I have seen a ban be handed down for something mediocre so I feel I finally need to say something...

Why does riskllama get a chat ban for using a word but then, very shortly afterwards, when 3 other players use the same word they don't get a ban? Two players where talking smack about riskllama and he (RL) popped in and simply told one of those players how they're not very liked around GC either... then RL said "wanker"... then ban???

Someone, or multiple people in this case, is talking smack about you and you're not allowed to say something back? It couldn't have been just because he used the word "wanker" because others started using it and didn't receive any chat bans.

I've heard plenty of stories about riskllama of how he can be a pain, a problem, and/or an overall nuisance (he bugs me sometimes too) but to chat ban him OR ANYONE over something like this is a little over the top and other players who where there agree...

"D3A7H: tee gee, i know he has a history... but what did he do now to deserve a time out?"

People get released from prison in hopes they will become better but you're basically keeping him on house-arrest permanently if he can't say one "insult" to someone AFTER multiple players where throwing insults at him.

Where can I find the list of words that are not allowed to be used in Global Chat? Is wankers really one of them?? If there isn't a list there needs to be.

The onley thing that metters is how mod feels in that particular moment when he reads your coment...

It is even written in Community Guidelines that they can ban you for anything ...

TeeGee wrote:... just because you are here, does not mean you MUST be here. This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit ...
Brigadier hajduk1911

Return to Conquer Club Discussion