Conquer Club

Napoleonic Europe Questions

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Napoleonic Europe Questions

Postby Orack on Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:11 am

Hi, I was wondering about a few of the territory bonuses in Napoleonic Europe. Which territories are necessary to get France, Poland and the Confederation of the Rhine? See game 19590872. I actually got all of what I would consider France at one point and it showed I was going to get nothing for it. Also, what bonus is that area to north of France around where the netherlands should be?
Colonel Orack

Re: Napoleonic Europe Questions

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Orack wrote:Hi, I was wondering about a few of the territory bonuses in Napoleonic Europe. Which territories are necessary to get France, Poland and the Confederation of the Rhine? See game Game 19590872. I actually got all of what I would consider France at one point and it showed I was going to get nothing for it. Also, what bonus is that area to north of France around where the netherlands should be?

You can link games directly in posts. Click the button that says "Game" in the editor menu, and type the game number in. (No spaces, no punctuation, just the number.)

Anyway, I'll have a look.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:36 pm

go to the map tab, hover above france, and all the terts will light up. You likely were missing corsica. The regions at the north are part of the régions de l'empire +france. You get +1 for each 2 held while simultaneously holding france
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Orack wrote:Hi, I was wondering about a few of the territory bonuses in Napoleonic Europe. Which territories are necessary to get France, Poland and the Confederation of the Rhine? See game Game 19590872. I actually got all of what I would consider France at one point and it showed I was going to get nothing for it. Also, what bonus is that area to north of France around where the netherlands should be?

You can link games directly in posts. Click the button that says "Game" in the editor menu, and type the game number in. (No spaces, no punctuation, just the number.)

Anyway, I'll have a look.

Okay, France includes Brittany, Normandy, Paris, Burgundy, Aquitaine, Provence, Corsica. Looks like you never had Corsica.

The area north of France is worth nothing by itself. IF AND ONLY IF you hold France, you can get additional bonuses for holding other territories that were ruled by the Napoleon. These include the three zones you're talking about (Oldenburg, Holland, and Belgium) and they also include the three Italian holdings of Illyria, Rome, and Piedmont. You get one bonus troop for every two of these extra zones that you hold. But remember, they are worthless by themselves. You only get these extra bonuses if you already hold France.

When you click the Map screen at the top of the game page, there is a list of all the available bonuses. You can mouse over these to see what they include. If that's not working for you, you might have Map Inspect or Advanced Game Processing turned off. Make sure you have Advanced Game Processing turned ON and Map Inspect turned on, for all the advanced stats and other features.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Orack on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:55 am

Ok, thanks guys. Sorry, I never replied to this. I'll have to use my computer to check sometime. If I use my phone, it just seems to exit out of the map (in the maps tab) when I hold contact with a map section with my finger tip.
Colonel Orack

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:19 am

it won’t work on smart phone since you can’t have the map screen and the tab game menu in one page, tablet does work if you have an Ipad for instance you can use the map inspect and all show on the same page.
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Return to Conquer Club Discussion