Conquer Club

Happy Birthday Pirlo!!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Happy Birthday Pirlo!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue May 19, 2020 12:36 am

------------ Happy Birthday Pirlo :!: =D> =D> =D> ...Not only one of C.C.Land's Greatest Warriors of the battlefields...But a legend of the forum...He started one of the longest and most favorite threads in C.C.History...It almost tells our community's life story,and it's future... 8-) ...You might even say, is it the best thread...You can count ;) on it... :D :D :D ...Thank You Kindly Pirlo for that... =D> =D> =D> ...Once again Happy Birthday... :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Birthday Pirlo!!!

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue May 19, 2020 6:14 am

Happy Birthday Pirlo!
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Happy Birthday Pirlo!!!

Postby Pirlo on Sat May 30, 2020 7:18 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------------ Happy Birthday Pirlo :!: =D> =D> =D> ...Not only one of C.C.Land's Greatest Warriors of the battlefields...But a legend of the forum...He started one of the longest and most favorite threads in C.C.History...It almost tells our community's life story,and it's future... 8-) ...You might even say, is it the best thread...You can count ;) on it... :D :D :D ...Thank You Kindly Pirlo for that... =D> =D> =D> ...Once again Happy Birthday... :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Shannon Apple wrote:Happy Birthday Pirlo!

Thank you so much! ♥ I'm very sorry I haven't seen your posts earlier.

ConfederateSS, you are so kind and it's probably too hard to thank you enough for your words! I'm glad you like the thread, which I started for the love of this community and fear of what was a potential or beginning of an unfavorable decline. Thanks again to you and to Sahnnon ♥
Major Pirlo

Return to Conquer Club Discussion