Conquer Club

I Leave CC This Week

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: I Leave CC This Week

Postby Rotean9 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:10 pm

It's really frustrating to read these lame excuses for DICE THAT STINK. I have played Risk many times with REAL DICE and could never duplicate the dice in CC over the last year or so. For an entire week in every single gme I play I lose 4,5,6 men taking only one man. It would NEVER occur time and time again with REAL DICE. then I look at my rolls. 5 ones in a row. 6 2s in a row.... opponent 66666. That's fixed and NOT random. Dice are balderdash. Also, a lot of players are obviously using loaded dice. I could name some of them. Maybe they visited the dark web. Anyways, many players openly cheat with loaded dice, secret collusion and purposely skipping turns to help their "friends" or ruin games by giving them more spoils. It's called cheating. Sure goes on a lot. CC isn't just declining. It's like gambling in Las Vegas... just a crap shot.

The last straw has been reached.... In my last 25 battles, I rolled TWENTY SEVEN ones. Not possible. That's FIXED. There are only three possible possibilities 1) the dice have patterns and are fixed in some way 2) CC administration have tampered with my dice to screw me 3) I beat odds of over 20 000 to one with real dice and should go to Las Vegas and get rich.

Once, I got TWELVE red spoils in a row in a flat rate game. TWELVE!!!! I used math to calculate the odds of that happening....
Over 10 000 to one odds. Well! By the way, I still won that game because I'm a darn good player.

hello FIX THE DICE I'm fine. FIX THE DICE have a nice day. FIX THE DICE (read between the lines)
Last edited by Rotean9 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Rotean9

Postby YukFoo on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:17 pm

I got a cheat code off the dark web for $1.99.
Cook YukFoo

Postby owenshooter on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:11 am

YukFoo wrote:I got a cheat code off the dark web for $1.99.

why would you pay that much when i can give you the add on for .99? The Black Jesus has spoken...-Jesus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby YukFoo on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:24 am

Broocy?
Cook YukFoo

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion