Conquer Club

question

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

question

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun May 24, 2020 8:19 pm

question:

Would it be easy for the site to program in the ability for games where it's one player operating multiple colors vs two/4 other players.

Basically a mixup of a team game and a poly game where it's 4 on a team against 1 person who plays 4 colors. I'm not sure I'm phrasing this intelligently but it seems like an interesting variation to the game that the infrastructure seems to already be in place for.
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: question

Postby IcePack on Sun May 24, 2020 8:47 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:question:

Would it be easy for the site to program in the ability for games where it's one player operating multiple colors vs two/4 other players.

Basically a mixup of a team game and a poly game where it's 4 on a team against 1 person who plays 4 colors. I'm not sure I'm phrasing this intelligently but it seems like an interesting variation to the game that the infrastructure seems to already be in place for.

That was discussed way back when poly was created, as well as other combinations / things. it was supposedly going to be looked at down the line, but dont think it ever took off.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon May 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Ah, this would be pretty awesome. Or 2 v 2 x 2 poly
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue May 26, 2020 11:50 am

IcePack wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:question:

That was discussed way back when poly was created, as well as other combinations / things. it was supposedly going to be looked at down the line, but dont think it ever took off.

Thanks Icepack, appreciate your expertise.

@Bigwham, you are raking in the big bucks now thanks to SIP orders... Maybe you can get off your ass and re-invest in making CC great again?!? Whatdaya think brother?

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Return to Conquer Club Discussion