Conquer Club

cross map question

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

cross map question

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:26 pm

So it says "Awarded to members that defeated 5 unique opponents by winning on each of X maps"

I get the basic part - if I play a 6 person game (5 unique opponents) and win, I get credit for the map. BUT I also get credit for the map when I win poly games but only sometimes - I always assumed because I had to beat someone who I hadn't played before on each map but now I'm questioning that.

1. Is it 5 unique opponents PER MAP or does it have to be 5 unique opponents, regardless of the map. For example, could I beat the same 5 players over and over on each map? (I would not do this, just using the example to simplify)

2. Are the 5 opponents cumulative? What's up with the poly credit? Do I have to win 5 poly games per map, each one vs a different opponent and then I get the credit?

These may be dumb questions but I'm sick of having no idea which maps I have left so I'd like to be able to figure it out. Thanks.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Re: cross map question

Postby Donelladan on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:37 pm

Question 1, you can beat the 5 same players on each map.

Question 2. If you win 5 poly games against 5 different players on the same map it give you 1 point on the cross map medal.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:41 pm

that's what i thought, thanks. tried reading through some other cross map threads and they all got bogged down in crap, figured i'd just ask. gracias.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Silly Knig-it on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:24 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:So it says "Awarded to members that defeated 5 unique opponents by winning on each of X maps"

I get the basic part - if I play a 6 person game (5 unique opponents) and win, I get credit for the map. BUT I also get credit for the map when I win poly games but only sometimes - I always assumed because I had to beat someone who I hadn't played before on each map but now I'm questioning that.

1. Is it 5 unique opponents PER MAP or does it have to be 5 unique opponents, regardless of the map. For example, could I beat the same 5 players over and over on each map? (I would not do this, just using the example to simplify)

2. Are the 5 opponents cumulative? What's up with the poly credit? Do I have to win 5 poly games per map, each one vs a different opponent and then I get the credit?

These may be dumb questions but I'm sick of having no idea which maps I have left so I'd like to be able to figure it out. Thanks.

Run Map Rank, and in the summary table it will tell you which maps you have cross mapped and which you have not.

I ran you and here are the 89 maps that you have not crossed

Non Crossmaps Maps

2014 World Cup,4 Star Meats,8 Thoughts,Age Of Merchants,Age Of Realms 1: Might,Age Of Realms 2: Magic,Archipelago,Arctic,Australia,BeNeLux,Brazil,Cairns Coral Coast,Cairns Metro,Caribbean Islands,Castle Lands,Celtic Nations,Chinese Checkers,Christmas,Circus Maximus,Clandemonium,Classic Cities: Jakarta,Classic Cities: Moscow,Classic Cities: Sydney,Colosseum,Conquer 4,Copenhagen,Crossword,Cuban Missile Crisis,D-Day: Omaha Beach!,Dark Continent,Das Schloss,Discworld,District of Alaska,Duck And Cover,Dust Bowl,Easter,Egypt: Lower,Egypt: Nubia,England,Eurasia Mini,Europa,Extreme Global Warming,Feudal War,Flanders 1302,Gilgamesh,Greater China,Haiti,Happy Valentine's Day,High Seas,Hive,Holy Roman Empire,Iceland,Indochina,Macedonia,Madness,Malta,Netherlands,New World,New Zealand,North America,Oceania,Orient Express 1883,Patch Wars,Philadelphia,Prohibition Chicago,Promontory Summit,Quad Cities,Rail Asia,San Francisco,San Marino,Siege!,Tamriel,Texan Wars,Thyseneal,Tribal War - Ancient Israel,Triple Alliance,USA Great Lakes,USA New England,USA Southwest,USA West,Vancouver,Vertex,WWI Gallipoli,WWII Ardennes,WWII Australia,WWII Eastern Front,WWII Europe,WWII Iwo Jima,Woodboro
Major Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Ha, well look at that. Thanks. 42 of those and I can become someone who only plays 2 maps...
Major Nut Shot Scott

Return to Conquer Club Discussion