Conquer Club

Is it possible to change your name?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Is it possible to change your name?

Postby Lyndrisk on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:41 pm

Is it possible to change your name? When my son was young we played Risk for hours and hours. He's 30 now and we haven't played for many years. He found this site a few months ago and invited me to play. I set up an account and my name choice has my last name in it as does his and several people have asked me if I have two accounts. Since this concern has raised, we do not even play in games or anything like that but I don't like that people think there's something funny going on. Can I change my name? If so, how?
Private Lyndrisk

Re: Is it possible to change your name?

Postby ljex on Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Lyndrisk wrote:Is it possible to change your name? When my son was young we played Risk for hours and hours. He's 30 now and we haven't played for many years. He found this site a few months ago and invited me to play. I set up an account and my name choice has my last name in it as does his and several people have asked me if I have two accounts. Since this concern has raised, we do not even play in games or anything like that but I don't like that people think there's something funny going on. Can I change my name? If so, how?

I believe you can if you enter a ticket though I am not sure.

Just as a heads up you can still play with your son just be sure not to play multi player games together (i.e., 3 player games) as then people could accuse you of collusion if you don't target each other as much as you target the 3rd person. That said, 1 vs 1 games or team games would be good to go.
Captain ljex

Postby IcePack on Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:21 pm

Lyndrisk wrote:Is it possible to change your name? When my son was young we played Risk for hours and hours. He's 30 now and we haven't played for many years. He found this site a few months ago and invited me to play. I set up an account and my name choice has my last name in it as does his and several people have asked me if I have two accounts. Since this concern has raised, we do not even play in games or anything like that but I don't like that people think there's something funny going on. Can I change my name? If so, how?

http://support.conquerclub.com

Open a new ticket, they will allow user changes if it has your real name in it.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Shaona on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:02 am

I forgot the R in my name lol.. my names Sharona
New Recruit Shaona

Postby 2dimes on Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Ooh my little pretty one.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:17 pm

OP wrote:Is it possible to change your name? When my son was young we played Risk for hours and hours. He's 30 now and we haven't played for many years. He found this site a few months ago and invited me to play. I set up an account and my name choice has my last name in it as does his and several people have asked me if I have two accounts. Since this concern has raised, we do not even play in games or anything like that but I don't like that people think there's something funny going on. Can I change my name? If so, how?

It is indeed, as others pointed out, just send in a support ticket, but be sure to mention that it is your real name. In fact, both of you would be permitted a name change because of this.

As for feeling like you can't play together, there's no reason why you shouldn't. I'd suggest playing doubles. No one can accuse you of bias in team settings. You can create or join games with up to 6 doubles teams (12 players). That's honestly what I would do if a friend or family member joined. :D
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Or you play games together but play them straight up as you would at home. Dont think theres anything wrong with playing games as long as you don't screw the other players over but that's just me. Hell, I grew up playing Risk with my dad and friends - he whipped our asses and still teases us about it. I would relish the opportunity to put the sting on him these days. And he would do the same to me ha maybe just disclose it - we are related but don't play the game any differently.

As for the actual question, super easy to change your name. I did it after my bank account was hacked because I had used the same username for this as I did for that (super smart, I know). As stated, just ask. They'll do it for you.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby SCOTTSKY on Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:54 pm

I asked for a Username change but I am still waiting .... on my second ticket. Nice CaddyShack pic.
Major SCOTTSKY

Return to Conquer Club Discussion