Conquer Club

How does this happen?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How does this happen?

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:27 pm

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=autotournament&tournament_id=7845

Just curious if this is because they got banned, or if the pulled out (which I though for years we couldn't pull people out of auto tourneys once they start)

#13 and #30 should still be in but both are eliminated. Neither is freemium, one has a much better record than me and Im still active?
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: How does this happen?

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:53 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=autotournament&tournament_id=7845

Just curious if this is because they got banned, or if the pulled out (which I though for years we couldn't pull people out of auto tourneys once they start)

#13 and #30 should still be in but both are eliminated. Neither is freemium, one has a much better record than me and Im still active?

The Championships are not run on full auto. The autotournament engine is used, yes, but in manual mode. Mad777 loads and verifies each round manually.

I do not know why those particular players were removed. I'm pretty confident it's not about any bans, or I would have heard about it. Most likely it's because they're taking a break from CC due to reasons of their own. Mad may tell you, or it may be something confidential.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: How does this happen?

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=autotournament&tournament_id=7845

The Championships are not run on full auto. The autotournament engine is used, yes, but in manual mode. Mad777 loads and verifies each round manually.

I do not know why those particular players were removed. I'm pretty confident it's not about any bans, or I would have heard about it. Most likely it's because they're taking a break from CC due to reasons of their own. Mad may tell you, or it may be something confidential.

Thanks for the clarity Duk! (duk=helping)
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Return to Conquer Club Discussion