Conquer Club

Ditching Facebook Login

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Ditching Facebook Login

Postby ShawnAbrams on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:22 pm

My account is setup with Facebook Login. I would like to ditch that and simply log in directly. Is this possible? How would I go about it?
Private ShawnAbrams

Re: Ditching Facebook Login

Postby jfm10 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Under Personal Menu click on Settings and change
Cook jfm10

Postby riskllama on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:39 pm

jfm = helping
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ShawnAbrams on Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Please pardon my apparent ineptness but before posting here i read every line in the Settings Page on both my PC and iPad in the hopes of finding a way to set it up. There is no email acct associated with my Conquer Club account.
What's more, my original CC account from years ago IS associated with an email address, and apparently when I logged in through FB it created a separate account, which I just discovered as I tried to log in through the non-FB Login screen. I have opened a ticket.

So now I have accidentally created 2 accounts, one associated with my email and the other associated with my FB and NO email associated with it. I need to find a way to associate my current account with an email address so I can log in at work without logging into FB. At the same time I don't want to forgo FB connectivity altogether.
Private ShawnAbrams

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:48 pm

ShawnAbrams wrote:Please pardon my apparent ineptness but before posting here i read every line in the Settings Page on both my PC and iPad in the hopes of finding a way to set it up. There is no email acct associated with my Conquer Club account.
What's more, my original CC account from years ago IS associated with an email address, and apparently when I logged in through FB it created a separate account, which I just discovered as I tried to log in through the non-FB Login screen. I have opened a ticket.

So now I have accidentally created 2 accounts, one associated with my email and the other associated with my FB and NO email associated with it. I need to find a way to associate my current account with an email address so I can log in at work without logging into FB. At the same time I don't want to forgo FB connectivity altogether.

Sounds messy.

File a Help ticket ASAP.

http://support.conquerclub.com/
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Return to Conquer Club Discussion