Conquer Club

Ryder Cup Risk Tournament

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Ryder Cup Risk Tournament

Postby Avi8or on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:48 pm

There's a new and exciting tournament follows the Ryder Cup format. The Euros are eager to put USA in it's place (as they see it). In this one, the reputation of the U.S.A's Risk playing skills is on the line. Throughout the Tournament we will be up against Eurpopean Players who have a similar rank to ours. So High Ranking Players sign up, you will be playing other high ranking Europeans. But Numbers of players are also important. His Tournaments typically get 140 Entrants, and this one is going to be HUGE! So if you want to represent the USA in battle, WE ALL NEED TO SIGN UP.

This is his latest mail, EUROPEANS are OUT RANKING USA Players by 200 Points on Average. Europe already have 12 +2000 Players. The USA ONLY have 8.

53 Entrants so Far after 8 Hours on the Tournament Board.

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS FOR ALL USA PLAYERS, JOIN THIS TOURNAMENT AND HELP TO DESTROY THESE EUROPEANS. THEY THINK THEY HAVE IT WON ALREADY! SEE HIS MAIL BELOW:

Attached to the Tournament Thread is the latest Entrants and Rankings. Below each teams list is the Total Number of players and Average Rank of Your Team:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=234942&p=5183830#p518383
Colonel Avi8or

Re: Ryder Cup Risk Tournament

Postby Craig25 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:05 am

A ha.......I just happened to stumble on your post Avi8or. Very resourceful, I commend you!

This will be a total grudge match now! It's an ANNUAL Tournament, the winning team getting a very rare Ryder Cup Winners medal. But at the moment, it is looking like the Europeans. Already after a couple of days on the Tournament Board there are 87 Runners. The NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND RANKING will probably decide it and the Europeans are already scudding you Yanks and it's not started yet!!!

USA: 44 Runners, 14 Ranked + 2000, 2 Ranked +2500, Average Rank: 1724

Europe: 43 Runners, 18 Ranked +2000, 2 Ranked +2500, Average Rank: 1866

I'm so confident of a EUROPE Victory, I'm even going to help you YANKS out, for all who want to be scudded by a European, here's the link to sign up (-:

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234942
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Re: Ryder Cup Risk Tournament

Postby Keefie on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:31 am

What's the difference between Americans and Yoghurt ???
If you leave yoghurt alone for 300 years it develops a culture :)
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion