Conquer Club

Napoleonic Europe victory conditions

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Napoleonic Europe victory conditions

Postby WWJ on Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:49 am

I'm currently playing in a four player Napoleonic Europe game, at the beginning of my last turn I held three capitals, Madrid, Paris and Naples. During that turn I took Vienna and Berlin, which gave me a total of five capitals. In the ledger it states,"own 5 capitals and win", it didn't say own 5 capitals until the end of the turn or own 5 capitals for one turn - so what am I missing here???
Major WWJ

Re: Napoleonic Europe victory conditions

Postby Mad777 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Guessing you are referring to this Game 20631325, but doesn't matter, any objective for victory condition should be held until your next turn and this disregarding the map that has such thing, meaning you have to pray for someone not to take any of the territories part of this condition.
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:28 pm

Mad777 wrote:Guessing you are referring to this Game 20631325, but doesn't matter, any objective for victory condition should be held until your next turn and this disregarding the map that has such thing, meaning you have to pray for someone not to take any of the territories part of this condition.

Is there a reason why DS says this on the map itself, but Nap Euro doesn't?
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Mad777 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:34 pm

IcePack wrote:
Mad777 wrote:Guessing you are referring to this Game 20631325, but doesn't matter, any objective for victory condition should be held until your next turn and this disregarding the map that has such thing, meaning you have to pray for someone not to take any of the territories part of this condition.

Is there a reason why DS says this on the map itself, but Nap Euro doesn't?

Not sure about that, I'm pretty sure more than one map doesn't specify this because it is cover at the site level here
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:12 pm

I mean... it's pretty common sense. Why would you just be able to get the winning conditions on your turn and win, giving your opponent no chance at stopping you? That would be total nonsense.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Return to Conquer Club Discussion