Conquer Club

HELP ME

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: HELP ME

Postby Capitiane Verte on Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:46 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Strictly speaking, the starting positions on maps like Gallipoli are not secret. The starting positions are listed in the map discussion thread, and from every game there is a link to the map discussion thread for that map. However, few people follow those links and even fewer will have the patience to wade through all 30 pages of discussion on the map. So it's borderline secret.

where please? 8-[
Sergeant 1st Class Capitiane Verte

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:04 am

Capitiane Verte wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
Strictly speaking, the starting positions on maps like Gallipoli are not secret. The starting positions are listed in the map discussion thread, and from every game there is a link to the map discussion thread for that map. However, few people follow those links and even fewer will have the patience to wade through all 30 pages of discussion on the map. So it's borderline secret.

where please? 8-[

When you click on the Map panel, at the end of the first line (the one with the name of the map) there's an icon that looks like this:

Click that and it will take you to the discussion thread for that map.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby artillery77 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:27 pm

I'm opposed to pattern based farming. Newer players won't realize the mismatch they're up against. A map that can be fun to explore is not a fun experience if someone is getting wiped in a couple of rounds. What seems even less fun, however, is someone that would spend so much time to effectively run a borderline con. Your score and rank are meaningless. This gives me a little blow-off of steam from work. I don't necessarily concentrate on my moves and some days I play downright stupidly. Others I'm a little more perceptive. Sometimes you run into a group that works together from the start, which is even less fun. I'm not expecting cc to do much about it, though if someone is a cheap bastard and going premium to freemium on a pattern basis, I'd totally gut their account for that alone. If you're playing 500 games, you should pay your dues and not be a cheap prick. I mean, you're coming from the richest country per capita in the world.
Captain artillery77

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion