Conquer Club

HELP ME

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: HELP ME

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:44 pm

Let's put aside the fact you admit in your post you're doing this so you can get your rank up, which somewhat points to farming (because you said that if you drop your waiting games, you'd lose your shot at the most improved scoreboard) and talk about the inviting portion.

I don't think it's a coincidence most of the people playing you have only a handful of games played on Gallipoli, and say in chat they don't understand how the map works, which is clear farming (or ranching, don't remember the terminology), regardless of total number of games your opponents played. Targeting inexperienced people for easy points is against the rules (and as far as I know, delaying games to feb. 1st to manipulate the scoreboard is as well). Since you can have 100 waiting games, going freemium is no excuse for sending out invites left and right. I don't see how opening a report about that would be considered harassment. And if you want to continue engaging with Caff and ICON members, feel free to do so, but don't go complaining about it afterwards. Otherwise just foe them since they won't join your farming games anyways and you won't join their games.
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby Donelladan on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:23 pm

Even if he was picking weaker players for an easy win (which I don't think he is) it's still not against the rules.

Yes it is.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby DBandit70 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:29 pm

I don't want to get anyone angry at me, but I don't see the reason why you have to invite these low rank players who have no idea what there especially when there 2 players. The 2 player games will fill fast by themselves so there is no reason to invite low rank if your so good at the map. But then again in Neme defense, if the players didn't want to join then just don't accept the invite as simple as that. but they choose to accept the invites and get killed. But overall I think it was wrong for neme to invite low ranks to the games especially since they were 2 players. if they were 4-12 player games sure that would be fine but 2 player games you have no need to invite low rank players.
Major DBandit70

Postby DBandit70 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:31 pm

Donelladan wrote:
Even if he was picking weaker players for an easy win (which I don't think he is) it's still not against the rules.

Yes it is.

I've always wondered if there was actually a written rule.
Major DBandit70

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:37 pm

DBandit70 wrote:I don't want to get anyone angry at me, but I don't see the reason why you have to invite these low rank players who have no idea what there especially when there 2 players. The 2 player games will fill fast by themselves so there is no reason to invite low rank if your so good at the map. But then again in Neme defense, if the players didn't want to join then just don't accept the invite as simple as that. but they choose to accept the invites and get killed. But overall I think it was wrong for neme to invite low ranks to the games especially since they were 2 players. if they were 4-12 player games sure that would be fine but 2 player games you have no need to invite low rank players.

some of the people he invited have played less than 10 games lol
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:50 pm

DBandit70 wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Yes it is.

People have been warned for that exactly. The Rules only mention farming new recruit, but the rules page is really short.
Systematically inviting unexperienced players on a complex map has been punished before, there is no reason to think it would be allowed now.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby TeeGee on Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:01 pm

Done on a large scale, it is what we call RANCHING

It is pretty much what lead to PaPs demise, he also couldn't see what he was doing wrong.

You're treading on a very thin line if you continue to do it.

Why not start games and not invite? That way those who want to join, will join without pressure.

I would also advise in the very strongest of ways not to switch to inviting via PMs
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby milo67 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Is playing games on tougher maps against people you know are not good on just to get points from their inexperience "farming"? Yes, it is. Not on a technical level, but at the very least in spirit it is.
Am I angry he earned some points off me on Gallipoli? Not at all.
Does it matter?
No. The CC point system is, and always has been inherently broken and completely meaningless.
Lieutenant milo67

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:09 pm

Maj. Tom wrote:Commenting as requested - i have no idea about this farming stuff but i won't joining any more invites to 12 player no spoils, adjacent, fog, trench games. That combination was shit!

Agree, that is painful settings :)
I created that type of games too many times.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby donkeylove on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:10 pm

nemapredaje wrote:Many of you know me because I play CC from 2013 and longer with not used anymore older account.

This isn't the first time I have seen someone admit to having another account albeit unused, even thought the rules page clearly states:

Multiple accounts are discovered by routine scans and community cheating reports. They are strictly forbidden whether or not they play in the same games or are even in use. If you suspect certain accounts belong to the same person, please report it following the instructions at the top of the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum.

Can someone clarify when it is OK to disobey this rule?
Sergeant 1st Class donkeylove

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:45 pm

bamage wrote:I can assure you that I am a neutral party and, if anything, have an antipathy towards one of the accusers.

I will just say that sending invites to random people with those game settings reeks of farming. If you are being honest with yourself, you are absolutely trying to catch people off-guard and at a disadvantage.

Ask yourself this. What kind of place would CC be if everyone, or even 10% of the community, did what you are doing? It would suck.

What is,, farming,,?
Its farming, when person know better one map then other guy?
You really say that?
If we continue thinking in this way, then 90% games are like that because one player is more expirienced then another.
Its farming inviting only a cooks to game or this is another way of fun when you play a GAME?
My point of all this is...
Where is a point to report me because I was sending game invites to evrybody?(nobady here saying how much invites I send to higher rank players) Its useless and stupid but that caffeine thinking they can do that and that is something what must be forbiden or if accuser are wrong they need get a some type of conscience.
Why?
Because in this world exists some type of humans who if you give him something he just wants more and more and more.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:53 pm

EnRola wrote:I am giving my opinion because you asked it, nema.

I was also invited through my wall for a game on USA Senate map, with zombie parachute Fog Trench settings, for 12 players, all of them low rank.

I went to search for your history and realized that you kept playing with these settings, everytime against low level players.

I wrote on your wall to try a different map, different settings, bla bla bla. Your answer: Beat me! My answer: invite

Same invite and I beat you!

Regarding you farming, I don't know, but I think is not a good thing you are doing overall. Here is the game for everyone to see the chat: https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=20521461.

I did my part on mind games.

Go look again my history but now take your glasses.
Btw dyou know how heavy is to inv higher rank players?
Captain nemapredaje

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:11 pm

ZaBeast wrote:Let's put aside the fact you admit in your post you're doing this so you can get your rank up, which somewhat points to farming (because you said that if you drop your waiting games, you'd lose your shot at the most improved scoreboard) and talk about the inviting portion.

I don't think it's a coincidence most of the people playing you have only a handful of games played on Gallipoli, and say in chat they don't understand how the map works, which is clear farming (or ranching, don't remember the terminology), regardless of total number of games your opponents played. Targeting inexperienced people for easy points is against the rules (and as far as I know, delaying games to feb. 1st to manipulate the scoreboard is as well). Since you can have 100 waiting games, going freemium is no excuse for sending out invites left and right. I don't see how opening a report about that would be considered harassment. And if you want to continue engaging with Caff and ICON members, feel free to do so, but don't go complaining about it afterwards. Otherwise just foe them since they won't join your farming games anyways and you won't join their games.

You miss a point. I don't say I was farming this is just your way of believing because you cannot understand why is funny play against cooks(and its very harmful, try it, play against 12 cadets or cooks and when they suicide on you because idk why... =))

Did you try invite other higher rankers to your game when you was General?
I see, you didn't expirienced that feeling. People's somewhat are scary and don't want join. Feel free and join my game, you will be able to see how much map are easy to understand. You only need is to think a little bit.

About farming
What is,, farming,,?
Its farming, when person know better one map then other guy?
You really say that?
If we continue thinking in this way, then 90% games are like that because one player is more expirienced then another.
Its farming inviting only a cooks to game or this is another way of fun when you play a GAME?
My point of all this is...
Where is a point to report me because I was sending game invites to evrybody?(nobady here saying how much invites I send to higher rank players) Its useless and stupid but that caffeine thinking they can do that and that is something what must be forbiden or if accuser are wrong they need get a some type of conscience.
Why?
Because in this world exists some type of humans who if you give him something he just wants more and more and more.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:18 pm

Donelladan wrote:
DBandit70 wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Yes it is.

People have been warned for that exactly. The Rules only mention farming new recruit, but the rules page is really short.
Systematically inviting unexperienced players on a complex map has been punished before, there is no reason to think it would be allowed now.

Where you see my,, systematically inviting unexperienced players,,?
This is only your thinking.
But let's go to mathematics.
How much % of ppls will play first time one game if you invited 300 and more players?
Don, this is just a game of big numbers...
Captain nemapredaje

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:28 pm

TeeGee wrote:Done on a large scale, it is what we call RANCHING

It is pretty much what lead to PaPs demise, he also couldn't see what he was doing wrong.

You're treading on a very thin line if you continue to do it.

Why not start games and not invite? That way those who want to join, will join without pressure.

I would also advise in the very strongest of ways not to switch to inviting via PMs

I will do like you said, because I make wrong decision when I start be revolted against unfairness of some people's. It's much easier and smarter just smile when negativ energy wants to make you angry.
I don't wrote this rules but if ranching is playing 50 same 1vs1 games and sending invites to probably evrybody here at CC, then rules sucks. Because I just send fuzking invites to evrybody.
Like I say to Don... This is big mathematics numbers.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:43 pm

I'm not sure what the problem is here. You haven't been banned. No action was taken against you. The admin asked you to maybe diversify the games you play and stop inviting random people on their walls. I can't see why this is so hard for you. It doesn't matter if players are cooks or colonels. If you are inviting them in large scale to a map or maps they have never played, this is ranching. Can you imagine if every player started doing this? Filling people's walls with unwanted invites? It would be terrible. Some people join because they feel it's rude to decline. But most people don't like getting this on their walls.

You haven't been accused of ranching yet by the admin team, so maybe it's time to reconsider the random invite thing? hmm?

Just putting it out there that IF someone invited me to a game on weird settings (freestyle counts as weird to people who never play it) and I notice they've been doing it systematically, I will consider them a rancher and add them to my foe list. I don't like people like that. They're just hoarding points, and not really playing the game, imho.
Last edited by Shannon Apple on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby narutoserigala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:44 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:Use of language doesn't help you here, but you can always try to report harassment or foe people. Poor man naruto is a well-known farmer too btw, and I'm sure people didn't like getting the 5th invite for Josko's tourney after rejecting the previous 4 either.

Best option if admin does not deem is as excessive harassment is to foe and move on.

There is a big difference, I don't invite anyone to my Schloss games.Even if someone wants to rematch with me (whether they won or lost), they still don't get invite back. Reason is, my games are public. Anyone from top ranked players to the bottom have equal chance to play, first come first serve. This means, I have no way of knowing who my next opponent is and right now, I am in a game with a private who has played more Schloss than me, and he knows what he is doing here. Often I also find myself in tough situations, thanks to the strange dice gap.

So, what kind of farmer allows himself to be put in that situation, even more so with me, to create those public games? You are just confused and don't know what farming means.
Last edited by narutoserigala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby general cod on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:46 pm

There are many players who use the same 'cheap' tactics to get monthly prizes, climb the leaderboard or just to get an erect cock. Seems like Nema is being made a bit of a scapegoat but if you play with fire......
Using my algorythm i decree our illustrious conqueror has a permanent hard-on, on the other end of the scale IamCaffeine is clinically limp but by way of using a splint and hard work goddammit he gets the job done, good on you mate.
Obviously i was requested to comment too, perhaps Nema isn't aware of my personality malfunction but good luck ....
Lieutenant general cod

Postby narutoserigala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:48 pm

general cod wrote:There are many players who use the same 'cheap' tactics to get monthly prizes, climb the leaderboard or just to get an erect cock. Seems like Nema is being made a bit of a scapegoat but if you play with fire......
Using my algorythm i decree our illustrious conqueror has a permanent hard-on, on the other end of the scale IamCaffeine is clinically limp but by way of using a splint and hard work goddammit he gets the job done, good on you mate.
Obviously i was requested to comment too, perhaps Nema isn't aware of my personality malfunction but good luck ....

Hahaha....very amusing to read your post.
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:22 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:I'm not sure what the problem is here. You haven't been banned. No action was taken against you. The admin asked you to maybe diversify the games you play and stop inviting random people on their walls. I can't see why this is so hard for you. It doesn't matter if players are cooks or colonels. If you are inviting them in large scale to a map or maps they have never played, this is ranching. Can you imagine if every player started doing this? Filling people's walls with unwanted invites? It would be terrible. Some people join because they feel it's rude to decline. But most people don't like getting this on their walls.

You haven't been accused of ranching yet by the admin team, so maybe it's time to reconsider the random invite thing? hmm?

Just putting it out there that IF someone invited me to a game on weird settings (freestyle counts as weird to people who never play it) and I notice they've been doing it systematically, I will consider them a rancher and add them to my foe list. I don't like people like that. They're just hoarding points, and not really playing the game, imho.

Okay, now you cross a line when you say about possible new accuse.
I am tired of this, only thing what I want to do is showing, maybe punish guy who accused me twice because I was sending game invites.
I don't feel I do anything wrong because I don't search like you all says weak players. I just want play fuzking games and ofc I want win games and ofc I was open map where I am good and ofc I want monthly prize!!!!! Where is problem with that?

But, I know what happened to Nikola Kopernik where he says Earth isn't flat and I don't want get his punishment from angry people who think different.
Now I will shut up because I very like my head on my body.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:27 pm

These are from your recent 40 or so finished games. >¼ of the players who admit to not knowing how to play those settings/having very little experience with those

show

Other cases have already set a precedent that inviting inexperienced players can constitute abuse, and while this is not on the same scale (and in this case the games are at least public), it is indeed a thin line that's being treaded
king achilles wrote:With regards to high ranked players getting into the mix, this report does expose that they are also susceptible of getting victimized inspite the experiences gained through the games they have played and won in attaining their rank. It all boils down as someone purposefully inviting people who have no experience with certain settings to guarantee a win which can be translated as what we call "Ranching" or harvesting of points. In my opinion, I don't think Antarctica is a complicated map but it does offer a certain way on how you could play it advantageous for you but I guess that goes to every map out there as well.

There is a line in which that it becomes "gross abuse". When you do something that can be seen as Ranching in a massive scale, then it can be considered as Gross abuse.

As it has been pointed out in this thread a number of times, do NOT ranch your way to earn points from unsuspecting players or purposely seek out players with little to no experience on certain maps you are good at and invite them to private matches. If you have an idea that what you are doing kinda looks shady or it looks like you are exploiting, stop. Ask around and clarify before it reaches to this. The accused has been warned.

king achilles wrote:Basically, in these 1 vs 1 games, the opponent does not have an idea of how to play the map or how to engage in the settings of the game that was made. It's like you constructed a way to make a player become like a "new recruit", because you made a game that he will play for the first time in which you have played countless times already. Regularly doing this to different (unsuspecting) players is a systematic way of ranching points for yourself. These games exhibits a pattern of how someone can methodically target specific ranks or players that have no idea on how to play the map for the purpose of ranching. It's not fair to regularly do this. We will classify this as a gross abuse of the game.

Since we have always seen him as someone who just prefers to play against low ranked players in the past, re-checking his private games with certain settings has shed some light that this practice is more malicious than it seems. This does not mean that no one is allowed anymore to invite low ranks or unfamiliar players to private games. You can play any ranks publicly or privately but make sure that this practice is not done in extreme numbers to the point that you are already doing this regularly, seeking out specific ranks or players in order to ranch some points.

So yes, farming. Caff caught it, you're just digging a hole for yourself by further complaining that his report was just some sort of vendeta against you, because there is basis to it. Now stop making people waste their time by replying to a pointless thread and move on. And just to clarify because you still don't seem to get it, the abuse is not playing those specific settings, it's getting inexperienced people to play them by inviting them.
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 pm

My last post here is what I learned from this.
When mass peoples going on you, don't argue with them how much they are wrong.
Because you cannot argue with evrybody.
They will find something what you don't know you do wrong, they will never be able to listen you because you are one and they are many.
How much you are innocent , they will make you guilty.
Thank you for that IamCaffeine.
Good School.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:57 pm

ZaBeast wrote:These are from your recent 40 or so finished games. >¼ of the players who admit to not knowing how to play those settings/having very little experience with those

show

Other cases have already set a precedent that inviting inexperienced players can constitute abuse, and while this is not on the same scale (and in this case the games are at least public), it is indeed a thin line that's being treaded
king achilles wrote:With regards to high ranked players getting into the mix, this report does expose that they are also susceptible of getting victimized inspite the experiences gained through the games they have played and won in attaining their rank. It all boils down as someone purposefully inviting people who have no experience with certain settings to guarantee a win which can be translated as what we call "Ranching" or harvesting of points. In my opinion, I don't think Antarctica is a complicated map but it does offer a certain way on how you could play it advantageous for you but I guess that goes to every map out there as well.

There is a line in which that it becomes "gross abuse". When you do something that can be seen as Ranching in a massive scale, then it can be considered as Gross abuse.

As it has been pointed out in this thread a number of times, do NOT ranch your way to earn points from unsuspecting players or purposely seek out players with little to no experience on certain maps you are good at and invite them to private matches. If you have an idea that what you are doing kinda looks shady or it looks like you are exploiting, stop. Ask around and clarify before it reaches to this. The accused has been warned.

king achilles wrote:Basically, in these 1 vs 1 games, the opponent does not have an idea of how to play the map or how to engage in the settings of the game that was made. It's like you constructed a way to make a player become like a "new recruit", because you made a game that he will play for the first time in which you have played countless times already. Regularly doing this to different (unsuspecting) players is a systematic way of ranching points for yourself. These games exhibits a pattern of how someone can methodically target specific ranks or players that have no idea on how to play the map for the purpose of ranching. It's not fair to regularly do this. We will classify this as a gross abuse of the game.

Since we have always seen him as someone who just prefers to play against low ranked players in the past, re-checking his private games with certain settings has shed some light that this practice is more malicious than it seems. This does not mean that no one is allowed anymore to invite low ranks or unfamiliar players to private games. You can play any ranks publicly or privately but make sure that this practice is not done in extreme numbers to the point that you are already doing this regularly, seeking out specific ranks or players in order to ranch some points.

So yes, farming. Caff caught it, you're just digging a hole for yourself by further complaining that his report was just some sort of vendeta against you, because there is basis to it. Now stop making people waste their time by replying to a pointless thread and move on. And just to clarify because you still don't seem to get it, the abuse is not playing those specific settings, it's getting inexperienced people to play them by inviting them.

Huh, I must answer.
I don't try this.
,, These are from your recent 40 or so finished games. >¼ of the players who admit to not knowing how to play those settings/having very little experience with those,,
Think this way- 1)when you make premium invite, regular people will just cancel or accept invite or in realy low numbers they will wrote some nice message and say no.
2)when you make wall invite, regular people will just cancel or accept invite or in
low( but much bigger then in first case,) numbers they will wrote more than usually because you send them wall message
3) you forget in your calculation - how many canceled /non-answered invites exist!!
I will answer you : around 100,200,300 or more.

This is intresting:when I had a premium invites, nobady says anything because nobady see how much invites I sent, but when I become freemium and when I start inv peoples..... Hahaha
What you will belive is your choice, I know what I want with my invitations. You can search probably evry wall on CC, starting with higher ranks and you will find my invitation.
Like I say- don't argue with masses.
As much as you are right, you are guilty for them.
Last edited by nemapredaje on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby Elaterate on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:20 pm

Can someone please explain where the PROOF is that nemapredaje "researched" or looked up how many times each of his opponents had played the map before sending out "invites"... Everyone that is against him here seems to have the mindset that he did just that. You all are too focused on the game chat of people saying they are noobs to the map and probably didn't do any real digging so here ya go...

The 5 games that "qualified" to make a stupid report...

Game 20652523... opponent has 28k total games played... played the map 7 times before playing the accused... I see no wall message/invite.

Game 20652494... opponent only has 77 total games played... played the map once before playing the accused... wall message asking for REMATCH, no wall message/invite for original game

Game 20652489... opponent has 7k total games played... played the map 14 times before playing the accused... was walled for both original game and rematch, which he accepted.

Game 20652486... opponent only has 280 total games played... none on Gallipoli before playing the accused... was walled to join the game but no wall message for rematch.

Game 20652318... opponent has 10k total games played... played the map 21 times BEFORE playing the accused... no wall message/invite.

So we have 2 that had no "invite(s)"... 2 players with over 10k+ games each... and 1 complete noob.

ZaBeast wrote:which is clear farming (or ranching, don't remember the terminology), regardless of total number of games your opponents played.

I strongly disagree on the last part of this statement... Someone with 20k+ total games played knows exactly what they are getting themselves into when they willingly join a game on a map/settings they are not familiar with.

king achilles wrote:This is not comparable to PaP. Stop lighting your torches so quickly.

Bottom line... he WALLED people... and some joined, some didn't. Fucking stupid that anyone would call this farming.

There is this magical button that appears after a game ends called "Rematch"... which sends an ACTUAL INVITE to a player... doesn't seem like he used it considering he WALLED players asking if they wanted a rematch.

Donelladan wrote:Systematically inviting unexperienced players on a complex map has been punished before, there is no reason to think it would be allowed now.

Ummm.... If you do it through a Tournament it's ok tho? cause I can show you 50+ wall messages to newbs and/or players with low game counts to Josko's special 50th Tournament... stating "it would be an honor to have you (farm you)"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Major Elaterate

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:30 pm

I tried to play a new recruit on doodle earth. The game filled right way. Tried a second, same thing. Then I was promptly stomped in both games.

Farming is no fun for me. :(
Private 1st Class 2dimes

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion