Conquer Club

Clans: An Open Discussion

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Clans: An Open Discussion

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed May 05, 2021 7:52 pm

Hello fellow players. Let's see if this gains any traction.

This is kind of an open call to anyone who is interested in competitive, organized and fun team/league play on CC via clans. I am not recruiting for my clan or any other - just offering up an opportunity to anyone on CC to get into a discussion about clans, to help you get introduced and potentially put into the right spot.

I played on CC for a few years, checked out clans but didn't get it so I ignored it, then was introduced to it by a leader, joined up and it's been a ton of fun. There's history, rivalries, room for new players/leaders and it's where you'll be able to test yourself against some of, most of, the best players playing here.

Some clans are super competitive, some are playing for fun, some are in between. Bottom line - if you're playing on CC, I think you owe it to yourself to at least give it a look if you haven't. Also, if you used to be involved but walked away, I'd be interested in why.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Re: Clans: An Open Discussion

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri May 07, 2021 2:59 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:I am not recruiting for my clan or any other

good to know you aren't recruiting for anyone else Scott, i did have my suspicions
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri May 07, 2021 8:37 am

Well this didnt go anywhere :lol: :lol:
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby IcePack on Fri May 07, 2021 9:44 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Well this didnt go anywhere :lol: :lol:

If it were that easy, I think people would be in clans already. :) more active outreach would be needed on a 1:1 level chatting w players and talking about clans actively to those who aren’t in them and who might already play team or poly games kinda thing, or might be interested in trying it.

We used to have clan stuff headlined and posted about regularly, and was in newsletters etc and still didn’t have much reaction outside of clans even tho there was regular exposure to it.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion