Conquer Club

Why has the Medal phrase changed???

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Why has the Medal phrase changed???

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:40 am

--------I know ,The High Command is handing out new medals,for all sorts of new things...O.K...I guess...

------------My question is....In your inbox,when they hand out the medals....Why, did The High Command change...The Award message???
----------Old message..."You have been awarded a Medal"...Which is more Honorable...As far as Warfare goes..Like When Sgt. York(WW1)...Or Audie Murphy (WW2)...Were not only [size=200] AWARDED Medals from The USA,but Honored by other Countries as well...
... Awarded goes with a war gaming site...
-----------New message..."You have won a medal"...This is sad...No Honor...In war...you don't win medals,you are awarded them...I hope this isn't...WOKE crap... spreading into C.C.LAND.....As Congressman ,Yes, Congressman...AOC/Sandy Cortez...Has said,"Words such as Strategist,etc.etc. Warlike,should be cancelled..."....I hope C.C.LAND isn't canceling...The Honorable Warfare word... AWARDED :!: ...[/size]...Just Wondering... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Why has the Medal phrase changed???

Postby IcePack on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:44 am

Then you really won’t like the upcoming plans...
Just wait until the new participation ribbons start getting handed out to everyone, not just the winners.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:02 pm

IcePack wrote:Then you really won’t like the upcoming plans...
Just wait until the new participation ribbons start getting handed out to everyone, not just the winners.

------- :lol: :lol: :lol: ....I know....But medals are not ribbons or trophies....When you use the medals...Use the old phrase...You have been awarded a medal...When you hand out a ribbon....Or you hand out a,Conquer Cup or any other tourney trophy...Use...You have won a Trophy/ribbon......Just saying....But,...It's BW's call....But when you show a picture of medals on the Home/view page....Their HONOR should be respected... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby rockfist on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 pm

It annoys me that you have to search for what the medals were awarded for, it used to be easier to find. I have a handful of medals that are really meaningful to me (and some of my friends in the game) that I would proudly display if you could arrange the medals and some (like the ratings medal) that are of lesser importance.
Major rockfist

Return to Conquer Club Discussion