Conquer Club

HOW DO U GET UP TO A HIGH RANK?!?!?!?!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: HOW DO U GET UP TO A HIGH RANK?!?!?!?!

Postby KoE_Sirius on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Learn maps with castles.You have a higher percentage of winning,because only a select number of players know how it works.Play games with more then 4 players.You'll gain more points when you win.
Try to join games with higher ranked players so you get more points should you win.
Never miss a turn.
Lastly find a good team mate and join some of the doubles games already up and running.
Highest Rank 4th.
Major KoE_Sirius

Postby The Neon Peon on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:39 pm

KoE_Sirius wrote:Learn maps with castles.You have a higher percentage of winning,because only a select number of players know how it works.Play games with more then 4 players.You'll gain more points when you win.
Try to join games with higher ranked players so you get more points should you win.
Never miss a turn.
Lastly find a good team mate and join some of the doubles games already up and running.

Well said, but doesn't the team thing only work for premiums? You gain as many points as a 1v1, except it is longer and (once you get good at it) involves less luck.
Lieutenant The Neon Peon

Postby Kotaro on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:42 pm

It's a forum, chill out man.

Anyways, the doubles thing is a good idea; if you and your partner practice a lot together, you can make a really coherent team, and then, when you start public doubles games, you can beat people who are too self-centered to work together, because they're busy fighting with each other, as well as you two.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby owenshooter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:44 pm

Prankcall wrote:Win.

woah!!! i heard adrian's voice, as if she had just come out of the coma, and the bells started
gonging in my head, and i wanted to run all the the way to philadelphia to run up the stairs of the
philadelphi museum of art, skip the raised fist celebration in lieu of running right around back to
the hidden rocky statue that the city is so embarassed of... or maybe just chase chickens in a back
alley with the fuzzy pengui yelling at me... "win"... profound words...-0

p.s.-that post will break down among CC generations, easily...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby KoE_Sirius on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:27 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Prankcall wrote:Win.

woah!!! i heard adrian's voice, as if she had just come out of the coma, and the bells started
gonging in my head, and i wanted to run all the the way to philadelphia to run up the stairs of the
philadelphi museum of art, skip the raised fist celebration in lieu of running right around back to
the hidden rocky statue that the city is so embarassed of... or maybe just chase chickens in a back
alley with the fuzzy pengui yelling at me... "win"... profound words...-0

p.s.-that post will break down among CC generations, easily...

Damn Owen you put far 2 much thought into the "win" .The chicken beat him several times I believe. =D>
Nice avatar BTW ,You is a hansome chap.Not in a gay way either #-o
Highest Rank 4th.
Major KoE_Sirius

Postby PL on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:40 pm

If you're good with a specific map with specific settings, then ONLY use those. However, I prefer the diversity of maps and settings which make CC so special. But once you get to a high rank, it's so much easier to drop down (you get less, and lose more). So good luck.

ALSO LOTS OF PEOPLE PLAY DOUBLES/TRIPLES/QUADRUPLES.
If your team is really good, then of course, you have the advantage.
Colonel PL

Postby Armandolas on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:48 pm

we...all those things come to an end..the most practiced u are and more identified with the maps u play..the better player u become...
for example..i consider that im an experienced classical player..but put me in a new map and my skill goes down a lot..just because its all new..reinforcement..,borders, strategic points to place u armies..etc..to do that u must practice a lot.

Then very important...play and learn with higher ranked players...2 main reasons...u get more points if u win that game...and even more important u can analyse their strategies and learn from it
Colonel Armandolas

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion