Conquer Club

So, at this moment in time would you renew your membership?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: So, at this moment in time would you renew your membership?

Postby pimpdave on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:17 am

I'll be renewing when I'm up for it. In terms of the entertainment provided at the cost to me, this is quite a bargain.

I mean, membership is only the price of like 2 and a half trips to the movie theater. Approximately the cost of two indie rock or hip hop shows. And certainly significantly cheaper than a night out drinking.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby jiminski on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:16 am

of course .. it is still excellent value!

They naturally need to sort present crap out very quickly, before they lose our goodwill but let's be disgruntled customers accepting of our role in this too..
In a way we are like the punter who went for a swim and moaned when his 30 Euro Rolex stopped ticking!
Where the metaphor runs thin is in that our Rolex is better than the original, is still ticking and some of our number actually put the second hands on.
Sergeant jiminski

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:33 am

Of course I'm renewing.
Corporal 1st Class ParadiceCity9

Postby cicero on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 am

cena-rules wrote:
jpliberty wrote:
cena-rules wrote:after the treatment of wicked and us members I am refusing to go premium

You've already played nearly 1,000 games. When were you planning to go premium?

been premium

And, at some point between 17 July when you posted this and today, you are again.

Way to make a stand ;)
FREE M-E-Mbership and simple rules. Conquer Club - it's not complicated.

random me statistic @ 13 December 2008 - 1336 posts : 232nd most public posts (not counting Tower of Babble) of all time.
Sergeant cicero

Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC

Postby Frop on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:51 am

cicero wrote:
cena-rules wrote:
jpliberty wrote:
cena-rules wrote:after the treatment of wicked and us members I am refusing to go premium

You've already played nearly 1,000 games. When were you planning to go premium?

been premium

And, at some point between 17 July when you posted this and today, you are again.

Way to make a stand ;)

Nice catch, but the best part is the fact that a moderator is ripping on an user for buying premium. Delicious.
Captain Frop

Postby Optimus Prime on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56 am

I think more accurately he is ripping him for being a bit of a hypocrite, Frop.
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby militant on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:00 pm

I enjoy playing CC so yes I plan to renew my premium membership.
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.
Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
Sergeant 1st Class militant

Postby Gypsys Kiss on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:03 pm

I will, unless I suddenly become bored with playing. Its only a game for most of us. Renew/don't renew it makes no odds to me, but dont be a hypocrit. If you are going go and leave the rest of us in peace.
Sergeant Gypsys Kiss

Postby jiminski on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:I think more accurately he is ripping him for being a bit of a hypocrite, Frop.

heheh well purely as a piece of fun irony... Frop does have a point ; )

BRING BACK BEALS!

and back on Topic.. of course we will renew..

where else would we find never-ending drama?
:- Mental-meltdowns, Staff involved with Internet theft from libraries, Stalking, Terrorist multi's, Lawsuits and....once-in-a-while a little world domination in between!
Sergeant jiminski

Postby Robinette on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 pm

jiminski wrote:of course .. it is still excellent value!

They naturally need to sort present crap out very quickly, before they lose our goodwill but let's be disgruntled customers accepting of our role in this too..
In a way we are like the punter who went for a swim and moaned when his 30 Euro Rolex stopped ticking!
Where the metaphor runs thin is in that our Rolex is better than the original, is still ticking and some of our number actually put the second hands on.

I love second hands that sweep... and i hate 'tic, tic, tic' hands... most of the clocks in my home are vintage 1930's, when syncronous movements were perfected... go ahead, look at your watch, or a clock on the wall,, do it now... does it tic? or does it sweep?

Back on topic... whenever something like this happens, be it here, or in a relationship, whatever it is... something is lost... it's never quite the same again, and it's not that we want it to be different... but it changes things... kinda like innocence lost...

But we move on... we pick ourselves up, we brush off the dirt, and we try to make the situation better... and even when we feel we have healed, we will still carry the scars.
Brigadier Robinette

Postby jbrettlip on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Robinette wrote:
jiminski wrote:of course .. it is still excellent value!

I love second hands that sweep... and i hate 'tic, tic, tic' hands... most of the clocks in my home are vintage 1930's, when syncronous movements were perfected... go ahead, look at your watch, or a clock on the wall,, do it now... does it tic? or does it sweep?

Back on topic... whenever something like this happens, be it here, or in a relationship, whatever it is... something is lost... it's never quite the same again, and it's not that we want it to be different... but it changes things... kinda like innocence lost...

But we move on... we pick ourselves up, we brush off the dirt, and we try to make the situation better... and even when we feel we have healed, we will still carry the scars.

What no picture attachment??? I am depressed. And I will renew my membership. Hell at this rate, my crappy rank may move up to the first page if all these crybabies quit.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby gdeangel on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:22 pm

I would consider it if they can get a halfway decent replacement map for Middle Earth. Classic I could care less about ...
Sergeant gdeangel

Postby Robinette on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:37 pm

jbrettlip wrote:
What no picture attachment??? I am depressed.

lol... You are SOOO right... it's just that i was a bit down...
BUT NO MORE OF THAT! You have helped me to get back to Laughing now!!!

Yes! It's TIME to laugh!!

(and yes, I do own these clock models... and many more... i have something of a clock fetish, you see, heheee)

But it is NOT time to play CLASSIC at ConquerClub...

So where can one play the pure CLASSIC map online????
Brigadier Robinette

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion