Conquer Club

DEAR MODS...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

DEAR MODS...

Postby targetman377 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:46 pm

hello MODS i would like you to ask you to please not lock topics in THE NOT YET BANNED. i am doing it in this fourm because you have not gone to our appeal topic yet. thank you i am not mad at you i also agree you should have the ablitlty to lock threads and move threads. However you should only have this abilty if the Topic is not in the NOT YET BANNED. thank you becaue we there are very very loose about what happens in our fourms. we do not really care about you lock things that are against the rules. But let spammy exsist in the NOT YET BANNED. thank you and we would really like it if you joined our debat in the not yet banned about our apeal so we can hear your side. and maybe we can reach some kind of consenses. THANK you mods for all the work you put in to counquer club. we do apertate it.
Sergeant targetman377

Re: DEAR MODS...

Postby owenshooter on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:50 pm

wait... what does that say up there? GENERAL DISCUSSION!! stop trolling the GD with your other forums problems!!! ha!!! you guys seeped up through the cracks and polluted the GD during the entire turkey day massacre, just creating havoc. and now you come back to the GD seeking some sort of communication/help from the mods? *shaking my head*... the black jesus is not happy.-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby targetman377 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:58 pm

owenshooter wrote:wait... what does that say up there? GENERAL DISCUSSION!! stop trolling the GD with your other forums problems!!! ha!!! you guys seeped up through the cracks and polluted the GD during the entire turkey day massacre, just creating havoc. and now you come back to the GD seeking some sort of communication/help from the mods? *shaking my head*... the black jesus is not happy.-0

i only come here because they do not come and join our civilized converstaion where we are having it. for your information it is counquer club realated because it has to with the job of the mods. the mods are part of counquer club. so there for it has the right to be in the general descosion
Sergeant targetman377

Postby owenshooter on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:10 pm

targetman377 wrote:for your information it is counquer club realated because it has to with the job of the mods. the mods are part of counquer club. so there for it has the right to be in the general descosion

that was far too easy... black jesus now owns your soul.-0

p.s.-it is related to your forum. fill out an e-ticket or contact a mod. you had
your fun polluting the GD, now go away.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jbrettlip on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:14 pm

Wait, since the mods aren't screwing around in NYR forum, you come here to try and get them to? That is a desperate cry for attention. I had threads locked down there today, but I am not crying about it. Good threads stay open. Clapper seems to be pretty lenient and hands off. I would be more upset with actual CC related threads here in GD getting inappropriate locks.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby targetman377 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm

owenshooter wrote:
targetman377 wrote:for your information it is counquer club realated because it has to with the job of the mods. the mods are part of counquer club. so there for it has the right to be in the general descosion

that was far too easy... black jesus now owns your soul.-0

p.s.-it is related to your forum. fill out an e-ticket or contact a mod. you had
your fun polluting the GD, now go away.

HAHAHAHA this is counquer related i think you are polluting my form the thing you are accusing me of doing. IS that not weird. No it is realated to all forms it has to do with the powers the mods have. and their right to exsersie there right to. so you can join about this descsion or you can not and keep spaming either way i am done with you unless you dont spam
Sergeant targetman377

Postby targetman377 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:23 pm

jbrettlip wrote:Wait, since the mods aren't screwing around in NYR forum, you come here to try and get them to? That is a desperate cry for attention. I had threads locked down there today, but I am not crying about it. Good threads stay open. Clapper seems to be pretty lenient and hands off. I would be more upset with actual CC related threads here in GD getting inappropriate locks.

no i want everone to express your opions on the power the mods have. ok so please join.
Sergeant targetman377

Re: Free the Trolls...

Postby owenshooter on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:37 pm

fill out an e-ticket or contact a mod. how is that so difficult? if you have concerns about your troll forum, then deal with it down there, not here. we already dealt with your brand of posting and thread creation for 5 days. please, just give us a break, and give this a rest. you are becoming annoying.-0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Neoteny on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:35 am

Turkey Day Massacre... :lol:

Apropos...
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Return to Conquer Club Discussion