Conquer Club

Deadbeats

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Deadbeats

Postby Panther88 on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:37 am

Think it would be a nice touch that if a person misses his or her first two turns that they are eliminated then instead of the three strikes and you are out rule.

I have certainly not been in as many games as say Wacicha but when someone signs up and then never returns it really drags a game along so this change would take an entire day out of the wait....
:roll:
Lieutenant Panther88

Postby craig84 on Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:06 pm

i agree 2 days is reasonable enuf
Lieutenant craig84

Postby wicked on Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:26 pm

I disagree. Although I hate deadbeats, some of us don't always have computer access over the weekends. I think 3 days is sufficient. I also don't agree with missing the first couple turns kicking one out... many games I enter take awhile to fill, so you never know when they'll start.
Major wicked

Re: Deadbeats

Postby SMITH197 on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:30 pm

Panther88 wrote:Think it would be a nice touch that if a person misses his or her first two turns that they are eliminated then instead of the three strikes and you are out rule.

I have certainly not been in as many games as say Wacicha but when someone signs up and then never returns it really drags a game along so this change would take an entire day out of the wait....
:roll:

I dont know, i havn't had a problem with deadbeats, the only thing with the deadbeat rule is if you eliminate someone in round two, they're classified as deadbeat...trust me, it blows hard. Work hard to eliminate someone and then get zero points and they lose nada? Piss on my Post Toasties....
Corporal 1st Class SMITH197

Postby Pedronicus on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:44 pm

I'd like deadbeats addresses posted on the web, so the closest CC member can jump in the car, drive round their house and throw bricks through the windows untill they wake up and take their turn
Major Pedronicus

Postby SMITH197 on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:55 pm

a classic European response to something you dont like

I kid of course

please dont kill me.....
Corporal 1st Class SMITH197

Postby Mjolnirs on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:14 pm

wicked wrote:I also don't agree with missing the first couple turns kicking one out... many games I enter take awhile to fill, so you never know when they'll start.
That's why you get an e-mail that notifies you the game has started. If you have access to your computer don't you check your e-mail?
Sergeant 1st Class Mjolnirs

Postby max is gr8 on Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:53 am

At the moment I am trying to finsh my games as I am going to my grandparents on friday so I m finishing all my games and not joining any more.
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
Corporal max is gr8

Return to Conquer Club Discussion