Conquer Club

Evilest Post Rescrition in Mafia?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Evilest Post Rescrition in Mafia?

Postby Fircoal on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:03 pm

What do you think is? I personally, think the PR I gave to Frenchie-chan that made him act like me, was pure evil. :twisted: :lol:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby ga7 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:06 pm

What about that RT attempt where everyone needed to insult me every post? :roll:
In all seriousness, probably LSU's one in Re-Inquisition, although it wasn't hurting his chances to win, to stay alive with that was pretty much impossible :lol:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Fircoal on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 pm

ga7 wrote:What about that RT attempt where everyone needed to insult me every post? :roll:
In all seriousness, probably LSU's one in Re-Inquisition, although it wasn't hurting his chances to win, to stay alive with that was pretty much impossible :lol:

Ya, I remember that one too. :lol: but alone it isn't that bad.

It did, but not really that painful to do. :lol:
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:24 pm

Yea I figured it would be easier to try to have to cough every post instead of just when I wanted to infect someone and was relying on aimless's sadistic humor to let me live a while since he had done that to selin in robin hood. I just had the misfortune of having my infections die a lot quicker then I expected since I was told they only had a 16% chance of dying (1/6)

Dead poet's society had some bad restrictions as well.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby spinwizard on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:51 pm

My fake one in NV5
:lol:
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby firth4eva on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

spinwizard wrote:My fake one in NV5

I actually believed you too :oops:
Captain firth4eva

Postby Fircoal on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:33 pm

firth4eva wrote:

then again it's not like he did that in someone who is sane's game. He did it in mine. The thing is, there would be a chance that a role like that would appear.
Captain Fircoal

Postby firth4eva on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:36 pm

Fircoal wrote:
firth4eva wrote:

then again it's not like he did that in someone who is sane's game. He did it in mine. The thing is, there would be a chance that a role like that would appear.

Yeah. SO I was right to believe you.
Captain firth4eva

Postby Fircoal on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:37 pm

firth4eva wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
firth4eva wrote:

Yeah. SO I was right to believe you.

kinda, it's just, in my game it's a meh, in a sane game, and after AK did it, you'd have to be stupid.
Captain Fircoal

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:41 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Yea I figured it would be easier to try to have to cough every post instead of just when I wanted to infect someone and was relying on aimless's sadistic humor to let me live a while since he had done that to selin in robin hood. I just had the misfortune of having my infections die a lot quicker then I expected since I was told they only had a 16% chance of dying (1/6)

Oh c'mon that game was awsome. Especially Inca's combo of italian renesanse style with swearing in every other line. :lol:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 pm

Not to mention Fircoal's avi combined with rondoletts. It felt like he is a wind-up Pikachu doll. :lol:

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Fircoal on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:46 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Not to mention Fircoal's avi combined with rondoletts. It felt like he is a wind-up Pikachu doll. :lol:

lol, what was my avy then? :lol:
Captain Fircoal

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:49 pm

Fircoal wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:Not to mention Fircoal's avi combined with rondoletts. It felt like he is a wind-up Pikachu doll. :lol:

It was either angry Pika or Confused Pika.

Postby Fircoal on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:49 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

It was either angry Pika or Confused Pika.

angry Pika I believe was my first avy.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Incandenza on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:36 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Yea I figured it would be easier to try to have to cough every post instead of just when I wanted to infect someone and was relying on aimless's sadistic humor to let me live a while since he had done that to selin in robin hood. I just had the misfortune of having my infections die a lot quicker then I expected since I was told they only had a 16% chance of dying (1/6)

Oh c'mon that game was awsome. Especially Inca's combo of italian renesanse style with swearing in every other line. :lol:

I aim to please. :D

That game was exhausting, tho, especially as scum, since I knew one little rhyme out of place would potentially sink me. Plus pancake crapped out two days in, so that didn't help...

We won tho. Huzzah.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby The1exile on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:46 pm

Not the hardest, per se, but in tonka's game I could only post 5 or less times per day or I would be modkilled.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby Skoffin on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:53 pm

I've never really had a post restriction :D Well apart from ones where I could not post more then 10 times a day or I couldn't vote, but that was too easy.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby ga7 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:01 pm

Skoffin wrote: I've never really had a post restriction :D Well apart from ones where I could not post more then 10 times a day or I couldn't vote, but that was too easy.

Mods, please avenge us all memes mafia players and give Skoff a terrible PR next time :lol:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby NESconqueror on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:02 pm

My worst one had to be alternating yoda and hello kitty... BLARGH! *Runs to toilet and hurls*
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Postby Skoffin on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:03 pm

My post restrictions are awesome, thank you. -_-
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Fircoal on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:26 pm

NESconqueror wrote:My worst one had to be alternating yoda and hello kitty... BLARGH! *Runs to toilet and hurls*

I wonder who gave you that one. :-^
Captain Fircoal

Postby Skittles! on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:19 pm

The1exile wrote:Not the hardest, per se, but in tonka's game I could only post 5 or less times per day or I would be modkilled.

I've gotten that before, it wasn't that hard at all. Just stack all 'evidence' into one post and you're done for the day... It helped being scum though.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Return to Mafia Discussions