Conquer Club

InterSite Invitational Mafia Game - Need Help Here!

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: InterSite Invitational Mafia Game - Need Help Here!

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:11 pm

How about me for modding? I've modded a ton of games. ;)

I'm sad that I haven't been nominated for it yet. :(
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby pancakemix on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:21 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:On the modding front, from the mods in who's games I played, Talapus would be my first choice with Nag and Nark (check Tombstone Mafia if you wanna know why younglings ;) )right behind him.

Fix'd. And I think if they played one of tal's games, they'd have a conniption. Batman mafia was CRAZY.

If it were possible, I'd suggest Aimless, but since he's not here, I think Nag or Nark would be better.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby nagerous on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Cheers for the recc's guys. Both you guys don't scrub up too badly as mods either ;) Simpsons/NJO were 2 of my favourite games here.. and would do a great job as the mods.
Captain nagerous

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 pm

nagerous wrote:Deadwood was done by Gimpy!

Woops, I meant Tombstone, sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh, add Gimpy to the list as well. And Tonka.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:48 pm

nagerous wrote:Cheers for the recc's guys. Both you guys don't scrub up too badly as mods either ;) Simpsons/NJO were 2 of my favourite games here.. and would do a great job as the mods.

how about me?
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Ditocoaf on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:53 pm

:? If I had more experience, I'd love to be the mod. Modding Neighborhood Mafia was the most fun I've had on this site. As soon as I can get out of some of the games I'm in, I've decided I'll mod definitely mod more.

>----------āœŖ Try to take down the champion in the continuous IPW/GIL tournament! āœŖ----------<

Note to self: THINK LESS LIVE MORE
Private 1st Class Ditocoaf

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Fircoal wrote:How about me for modding? I've modded a ton of games. ;)

I'm sad that I haven't been nominated for it yet. :(

If you mod, who will I vote on Day ? :cry: I would have to read posts and stuff before deciding.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby nagerous on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Fircoal wrote:
nagerous wrote:Cheers for the recc's guys. Both you guys don't scrub up too badly as mods either ;) Simpsons/NJO were 2 of my favourite games here.. and would do a great job as the mods.

how about me?

Hey Fircoal, my msn is screwed up at the moment, it won't let me log in.
Captain nagerous

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 pm

nagerous wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

how about me?

Hey Fircoal, my msn is screwed up at the moment, it won't let me log in.

ok...
Captain Fircoal

Postby FloresDelMal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:44 pm

i propose fircoal AND william as CC mods *smirk and clacks an evil laugh

lets see if they pass their sanity rolls
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Skoffin on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:59 pm

max is gr8 wrote:This is also going to have players from mafiascum, I'm far more prolific there, and the idea is we also nominate a single mod. Then they go forward along with some other mods from other sites, invent a set-up then it gets run on MS

ooooh mememme. Think of what I could do to their frail minds :mrgreen:

Again, I'd put up Dito. I'd say Talapus too but that lazy sod still has to get to work on our game :evil:
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby ga7 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Urgh... Max and MS... No, just no :P
Anyway for playing I'd nominate Selin, Nag, SL, ML if he's still active... For mod considering it's a collaboration and even though Fir is one of my favorites I'm not sure if his style wouldn't be too personal for that :P Mandy, Nag, Nark sound like good options for this kind of thing.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

ga7 wrote:Urgh... Max and MS... No, just no :P
Anyway for playing I'd nominate Selin, Nag, SL, ML if he's still active... For mod considering it's a collaboration and even though Fir is one of my favorites I'm not sure if his style wouldn't be too personal for that :P Mandy, Nag, Nark sound like good options for this kind of thing.

Er, if I understood this correctly, you have nominated me for the modding postion, in which case I say thankee-sai :) , but must point out that a) I won't have that much time in the month to come, b) I would like to keep my next (House) Mafia a CC-only affair and c) my only real Mafia had more wholes in the concept and modding then a crack-head's brain (Children, don't use drugs! [-X ), so I am very far from CC's top Mafia mods.

Postby ga7 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 pm

Bah, your NJO game had obviously a lot of thought in it and was awesome, so I think you'd do a good job bringing weird ideas to the table :P But of course I'd much prefer if you use your time working on a game here so fair enough :D
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby nagerous on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 pm

You forgot your classic c9 mafia with 2 cops. :lol:
Captain nagerous

Postby ga7 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Lool I had totally forgotten about that. Noob game with an even noober mod :D
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Fircoal on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 pm

ga7 wrote:Lool I had totally forgotten about that. Noob game with an even noober mod :D

lol :lol: BAd games FTW
Captain Fircoal

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:06 pm

ga7 wrote:Bah, your NJO game had obviously a lot of thought in it and was awesome, so I think you'd do a good job bringing weird ideas to the table :P But of course I'd much prefer if you use your time working on a game here so fair enough :D

Thanks for the compliment. Although you are right about NJO being creative, there is no escaping mistake that I have caused much damage to the Vong Mafia (luckily they won anyway, so I don't have to feel guilty for that :) ) and that I really screwed Tal by failing to perfect the Nom Anor role's concept (which he handled with much more good humor then I would have, had it been me in his shoes ). Also, if you want a crazy mafia, then the Talapus&Fircoal partnership would create something mega crazy and perfectly playable. I on the other hand, belong with Jnd in the "Creative, but unreliable" category (his Apocalypse Mafia has been a complete marvel, except for the "Final Battle" concept which reduced the question of the victor to a coin toss. :roll: ).

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions