Conquer Club

MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby jnd94 on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:27 am

Spin.....I don't know if the mods will re-sticky...
Captain jnd94

Postby spinwizard on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:27 am

I know they won't :) just messing about
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby spinwizard on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:31 am

Romeo and juliet role pm's are writen, pm me if u want to play (it is invite only..)
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby cena-rules on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:33 am

pm sent
19:41:22 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Postby Hitman079 on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:47 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Hitman079 wrote:bump to ask a question.
i know there's been bad mods before, but would it be possible to have a "bad mod mafia game"?
basically, i'd be a bad mod. like when there would be a lynch, the role would either not be revealed or be incorrect, and the same rule will be applied with role investigation results and that stuff. players could vote multiple times (as in vote for 2 or more ppl at once, which i think was in the inquisition mafia game), etc.
would this be a good idea?
but of course, there'd have to be tweaks, right? like a setup that leans heavily towards the favor of the town, or only basic werewolf roles (mafia, townies, town cop and doc)?

should i be impressed, since you join pretty much every mafia game :lol:
Cook Hitman079

Postby Hitman079 on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:49 pm

Fircoal wrote:
i know there's been bad mods before, but would it be possible to have a "bad mod mafia game"?
basically, i'd be a bad mod. like when there would be a lynch, the role would either not be revealed or be incorrect, and the same rule will be applied with role investigation results and that stuff. players could vote multiple times (as in vote for 2 or more ppl at once, which i think was in the inquisition mafia game), etc.
but of course, there'd have to be tweaks, right? like a setup that leans heavily towards the favor of the town, or only basic werewolf roles (mafia, townies, town cop and doc)?

hmm sounds fun. I'd like to play in that. MAybe have it wait for a while so I could play as I'm swamped right now and
Hitman079 wrote:like when there would be a lynch, the role would be incorrect,

Already done. :lol: (NV4 FTW!)

should i be impressed, since you join pretty much every mafia game? :lol:
oh and thanks for the suggestion spin, but i don't really know what you mean :?
i think this thread should be stickied, because if anyone has questions or anything it should be asked here and all such, uh,, mafia discussion.
Cook Hitman079

Postby Fircoal on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:50 pm

Hitman079 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

should i be impressed, since you join pretty much every mafia game :lol:

kinda, I join a lot of mafia games, but that doesn't mean I nessaraly think the gameplay or theme is really good. But this sounds awesome. ;)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Hitman079 on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:53 pm

awesomness. but i still have a question about the game balance if it really were to happen..
would there be a myriad of roles, but heavily balanced towards the town?
or just the cop-doc-townie-scum setup?
Cook Hitman079

Postby Fircoal on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:56 pm

Hitman079 wrote:awesomness. but i still have a question about the game balance if it really were to happen..
would there be a myriad of roles, but heavily balanced towards the town?
or just the cop-doc-townie-scum setup?

I say a lot of roles would work better. ;)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby kalishnikov on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:17 pm

Just a before-it-gets-to-the-second-page bump.
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby jnd94 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:26 pm

Watch out good mafia players, after the tsunami of games dies down a lil bit, you will be thrown into the game of the year!!!

Invitational! Crazy! Armageddon!

Judgment Day: This game will feature the newest addition to the 3-D world of mafia. No more boring games, we have entered a new age!
Captain jnd94

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 pm

jnd94 wrote:Watch out good mafia players, after the tsunami of games dies down a lil bit, you will be thrown into the game of the year!!!

Judgment Day: This game will feature the newest addition to the 3-D world of mafia. No more boring games, we have entered a new age!

Actually it has been changing that way, more and more host and starting to make insaner games. ;) But it hasn't only been in this age. I think NV1 or NV3 was the first insane game. ;)
Captain Fircoal

Postby jnd94 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:08 pm

Fircoal wrote:
jnd94 wrote:Watch out good mafia players, after the tsunami of games dies down a lil bit, you will be thrown into the game of the year!!!

Actually it has been changing that way, more and more host and starting to make insaner games. ;) But it hasn't only been in this age. I think NV1 or NV3 was the first insane game. ;)

i wasn't here for NV1, but NV3 was insane :wink: :lol:

It will seriously be crazy...just when you think you know something, it changes!!
Captain jnd94

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:11 pm

jnd94 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

i wasn't here for NV1, but NV3 was insane :wink: :lol:

It will seriously be crazy...just when you think you know something, it changes!!

well ok, just saying. I think I'm the most insane mod here. ;) (If not the most insane big poster on CC. Only Mandy can meet my insanity. )
Captain Fircoal

Postby jnd94 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:13 pm

WTF happened to Aimless? His last post was on pg. 44 of NJO.....and in his Life of Brian thread, he said that sign-ups would start in a week.............that was like 3 months ago....
Captain jnd94

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:17 pm

jnd94 wrote:WTF happened to Aimless? His last post was on pg. 44 of NJO.....and in his Life of Brian thread, he said that sign-ups would start in a week.............that was like 3 months ago....

he disappeared, like many other mafia players, none of them seem to stay when they go. :(
Captain Fircoal

Postby jnd94 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Fircoal wrote:
jnd94 wrote:WTF happened to Aimless? His last post was on pg. 44 of NJO.....and in his Life of Brian thread, he said that sign-ups would start in a week.............that was like 3 months ago....

he disappeared, like many other mafia players, none of them seem to stay when they go. :(

You would think he would say goodbye.....What other mafia players mysteriously dissapeared?
Captain jnd94

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:20 pm

jnd94 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

You would think he would say goodbye.....What other mafia players mysteriously dissapeared?

almost all of them that left, none of them say goodbye. ;) everywhere did though.
Captain Fircoal

Postby jnd94 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:21 pm

Fircoal wrote:
jnd94 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

almost all of them that left, none of them say goodbye. ;) everywhere did though.

but who?
Captain jnd94

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:25 pm

jnd94 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
jnd94 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

but who?

too many to list.
Captain Fircoal

Postby jnd94 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:26 pm

...you couldn't list a few...

Aegnor
Captain jnd94

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:29 pm

jnd94 wrote:...you couldn't list a few...

Aegnor

meh fine,

guilty_biscuit
alexwhales
puff
houssam
mach
n8freeman
colaalone :(
spiesr
jnd (At least I hope he does)
& many more.