Conquer Club

Longest day 1?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Longest day 1?

Postby naxus on Sun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Whats the longest day one anyones seen?
Haggis_McMutton wrote:2. Anyone else find it kind of funny that naxus is NK'd right after insisting that we're all paranoid?
Corporal 1st Class naxus

Re: Longest day 1?

Postby pancakemix on Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Sherwood. ~80 pages.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Fircoal on Mon May 09, 2011 12:55 am

pancakemix wrote:Sherwood. ~80 pages.

CURSE YOU MANDY!!!!!!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby got tonkaed on Mon May 09, 2011 11:42 am

to be fair, that day 1 helped me find wicked and AD which made things quite a bit easier for the town.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby VioIet on Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 am

I thought Briarsburg Mafia was also 80 pages on Day 1.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby strike wolf on Sun May 15, 2011 5:51 am

59 and most of the latter part was herk putting forward short arguments and flawed statements.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby naxus on Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 am

strike wolf wrote:59 and most of the latter part was herk putting forward short arguments and flawed statements.

What happened to Herk? I havn't seen or heard from him since he tried most games
Haggis_McMutton wrote:2. Anyone else find it kind of funny that naxus is NK'd right after insisting that we're all paranoid?
Corporal 1st Class naxus

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun May 15, 2011 12:02 pm

got tonkaed wrote:to be fair, that day 1 helped me find wicked and AD which made things quite a bit easier for the town.

Butthead.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Talapus on Sun May 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:to be fair, that day 1 helped me find wicked and AD which made things quite a bit easier for the town.

Butthead.

80 pages of posting does tend to weed out certain players, yes.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Sun May 15, 2011 12:34 pm

And see, most of us remember Sherwood because of it's day one. But had you asked for which games had the shortest day one that would be harder as they are easier to forget. Probably a chu game though where everyone was a bomb or lyncher or some crap like that.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby strike wolf on Sun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm

naxus wrote:
strike wolf wrote:59 and most of the latter part was herk putting forward short arguments and flawed statements.

What happened to Herk? I havn't seen or heard from him since he tried most games

He got put on vacation while we worked out if he was intentionally point dumping during his most games run. So like an a**hole he decided he'd get pissed and abuse someone else's (who was naive enough to let him on it) account to insult the mods and purposefully point dump. He also created a couple of multis and made no attempt throughout to even hide the fact he was point dumping. Actually he announced it...
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Sun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm

strike wolf wrote:
naxus wrote:

He got put on vacation while we worked out if he was intentionally point dumping during his most games run. So like an a**hole he decided he'd get pissed and abuse someone else's (who was naive enough to let him on it) account to insult the mods and purposefully point dump. He also created a couple of multis and made no attempt throughout to even hide the fact he was point dumping. Actually he announced it...

Yeah... loose cannon that one...
Captain safariguy5

Postby VioIet on Mon May 16, 2011 5:20 am

Hmm, I could've sworn i remembered someone in the thread saying that they can't believe its taken 80 pages and still no concensus on a lynch. And they used that as justification to lynch Dazey.

But i suppose it was only an exaggeration, if even with the help of herkie- it only went to 59 pages.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby got tonkaed on Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 am

Talapus wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:

Butthead.

80 pages of posting does tend to weed out certain players, yes.

lol didnt stop me from killing the cop on day 3.

I probably shouldn't be a vig as often as I am.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Iliad on Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 am

VioIet wrote:

Hmm, I could've sworn i remembered someone in the thread saying that they can't believe its taken 80 pages and still no concensus on a lynch. And they used that as justification to lynch Dazey.

But i suppose it was only an exaggeration, if even with the help of herkie- it only went to 59 pages.

You might not have the most objective memory then.

Dazey was lynched for legitimate reasons, one of htem being the absolutely poor defense she offered up.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby Fircoal on Tue May 17, 2011 12:26 am

Talapus wrote:And see, most of us remember Sherwood because of it's day one. But had you asked for which games had the shortest day one that would be harder as they are easier to forget. Probably a chu game though where everyone was a bomb or lyncher or some crap like that.

Silly Tal, without my in the game they don't have an autobandwagon target. I'm pretty sure the shortest non-rt Day 1, is that one game where everyone just voted me and nothing else happened. x3
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Tue May 17, 2011 12:45 am

Fircoal wrote:
Talapus wrote:And see, most of us remember Sherwood because of it's day one. But had you asked for which games had the shortest day one that would be harder as they are easier to forget. Probably a chu game though where everyone was a bomb or lyncher or some crap like that.

Silly Tal, without my in the game they don't have an autobandwagon target. I'm pretty sure the shortest non-rt Day 1, is that one game where everyone just voted me and nothing else happened. x3

HAHAHAHA, sounds like a great day and great game. Sorry I missed it! :lol:
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Return to Mafia Discussions