Conquer Club

Brags and proud moments.

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Brags and proud moments.

Postby pmchugh on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Ok guys time to tell everyone how great you are.

Ever caught a mafia godfather, or completely confused the town, maybe you have even won as an SK?

If so post here.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Re: Brags and proud moments.

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 pm

I got SK'd Day 1 and almost got blacklisted!

No seriously, I had some pretty good moments in my time here at CC Mafia.
I won my first RT as one of the last surviving town members. It was me, Dazza (or was it daze?) and Metsfanmax. Dazza voted Mets at the last second and we last 2 town members won the game. It was awesome, and so very intense.

One time I played overeager vig, who also happened to be naive, but I helped contribute to town's WC, even tho we lost that one.

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby strike wolf on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I caught the Sk day 2 in the Firefly mafia and busdrived so the mafia target ended up killing someone that got him killed as well as saving the town vig in one breathe.

Getting Rodion lynched Day 2 of Unknown Mafia felt pretty good (simply because he'll argue a lynch more feverishly than pretty much anyone.

Unmafia 3. I lost as the SK but managed to kill 2 mafia an Sk and got a 3rd mafia and a beloved princess lynched.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 am

I had some really lucky roleblocks in South Park Mafia 2! Catching 2 killers.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:14 am

My best game was Rodions FF7 mafia where I made it to nearly the final round in my first game ever. I was the SK, and most of the people said they didnt even think I was. :)
Cadet ghostly447

Postby pmchugh on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 am

strike wolf wrote:I caught the Sk day 2 in the Firefly mafia and busdrived so the mafia target ended up killing someone that got him killed as well as saving the town vig in one breathe.

Getting Rodion lynched Day 2 of Unknown Mafia felt pretty good (simply because he'll argue a lynch more feverishly than pretty much anyone.

Unmafia 3. I lost as the SK but managed to kill 2 mafia an Sk and got a 3rd mafia and a beloved princess lynched.

Wow that first night action sounds like a beast!

My personal favourites would be:

Catching will as mafia godfather day 1 in lost mafia, when we had few leads and like 20 players.

In the last game I remember playing (one of fircoals) i completely screwed up as mafia thinking I had ga7 as confirmed as a second mafia group when he was actually town. When I said this I looked like an idiot and everyone bandwagonned me. I managed to come up with a ridiculous third party claim and get away with it. I was proud of this cause when I had to claim I thought I was dead and very nearly just posted I give up I am the godfather.

I'm sure there are more things I have to brag about, I really should read back through my old games I can barely remember most of them.
Major pmchugh

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 am

Managing to shoot the town traitor as vig in Firefly Mafia. Aww yeah, finally got scum with that role. Also remembered to not shoot anyone Night 1.

Also correctly investigating Mr. Squirrel as mafia in Rolegift Night 1. Town in general played that one pretty well.

Getting recruited to mafia in Clue and just revealing at the end of the game to show town they couldn't get a lynch on any of us.
Captain safariguy5

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:06 pm

I won as the SK in Gangster Mafia. I was happy with that. I still think I got pretty lucky though.

I got too eager and hammered a townie without letting them claim. Then claimed overeager vig and admitted to the kills I made. Luckily I killed scum 1 night and targetted 1 on the first so I kinda got away with it.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby pmchugh on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm

dazza2008 wrote:I won as the SK in Gangster Mafia. I was happy with that. I still think I got pretty lucky though.

I got too eager and hammered a townie without letting them claim. Then claimed overeager vig and admitted to the kills I made. Luckily I killed scum 1 night and targetted 1 on the first so I kinda got away with it.

Nice! I only got SK once, I was two-face in Dark Knight. It was kinda obvious who I was because I got kidnapped and changed from dent to two-face. It was a really fun role though, I eventually lost because a mafia member revenge killed me for partly causing his lynch.
Major pmchugh

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

I've brought it up a couple of times, but probably my best so far: I won as the poisoner in SW's Dexter mafia by fakeclaiming doc (against edoc's claim) which led to him getting lynched outright, before he had a chance to rebut, and I had poisoned a target the night before, so I auto-won at that point. Good stuff.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby strike wolf on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I've brought it up a couple of times, but probably my best so far: I won as the poisoner in SW's Dexter mafia by fakeclaiming doc (against edoc's claim) which led to him getting lynched outright, before he had a chance to rebut, and I had poisoned a target the night before, so I auto-won at that point. Good stuff.

-Tails

Actually...he counterclaimed the doc with a less major role in the series. leading to the doc being lynched and then when he should have been the obvious lynch the next day...town managed to lynch someone who had been able to claim the same last name as the dead doc before the doc had claimed.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 am

pmchugh wrote:Ok guys time to tell everyone how great you are.

Ever caught a mafia godfather, or completely confused the town, maybe you have even won as an SK?

If so post here.

Turned a D1 lynch toward the godfather singlehandedly. Made a pretty bullshit case against VS that was 100% OMGUS. I had a feeling he was scum, but no real evidence, so I went to nitpicking everything he said. Got him lynched.
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 am

Oh yea, he was also godfather. :lol:
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby edocsil on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Last night was pretty Boss. Got to love a good RT. Besides that? Had some wins here and there that were good. Most of my fun is modding. Really excited for the remainder of the pantheon, that project may end up taking over a year.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby strike wolf on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Oh. Platoon Mafia. Ga7 was just as much if not more responsible for a town win on this one but I feel proud about this one because I outed Edoc as scum when he voted Barnes and fine tuned the balance theory that led to town's win.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby pmchugh on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:06 am

Really that's all edoc? I thought you would try take up this entire thread :P

4 years ago today was my first mafia game, here is my first two posts ever, a few minutes into the game:

pmchugh wrote:vote suika

pmchugh wrote:i just dont think your vote was as random as you made out.

Suika was mafia. Some would call this a noob move and a fluke, I would call it scum hunting :ugeek:
Major pmchugh

Postby soundman on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 am

I've been mafia in two games and won both of them. :)
Lieutenant soundman

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:43 pm

I won my very first game. It's all been downhill since then.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Fircoal on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm

pmchugh wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I caught the Sk day 2 in the Firefly mafia and busdrived so the mafia target ended up killing someone that got him killed as well as saving the town vig in one breathe.

Catching will as mafia godfather day 1 in lost mafia, when we had few leads and like 20 players.

In the last game I remember playing (one of fircoals) i completely screwed up as mafia thinking I had ga7 as confirmed as a second mafia group when he was actually town. When I said this I looked like an idiot and everyone bandwagonned me. I managed to come up with a ridiculous third party claim and get away with it. I was proud of this cause when I had to claim I thought I was dead and very nearly just posted I give up I am the godfather.

I'm sure there are more things I have to brag about, I really should read back through my old games I can barely remember most of them.

OMG! That was such a crappy claim to! >.>
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Fircoal wrote:
pmchugh wrote:

FIRCOAL! Wher've you been?! We missed you!

(and when'd you change your avay?)

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby Fircoal on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
pmchugh wrote:

FIRCOAL! Wher've you been?! We missed you!

(and when'd you change your avay?)

I've been in the wonderful land of college, having lots and lots of college fun in the most college of ways.

And I just changed it today x3
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

POTC. Davy Jones. Awwww yeahhhhh.

Love you, edoc! :P

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby pancakemix on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:POTC. Davy Jones. Awwww yeahhhhh.

-Sully

Hey, I helped!
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Victor Sullivan on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 pm

pancakemix wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:POTC. Davy Jones. Awwww yeahhhhh.

-Sully

Hey, I helped!

Hehe, so did got tonkaed. That was a great game.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 pm

I never really noticed how much the rules I wrote up and formatted are still in use to this day by some mods! Ha! I can tell they're mine, because of my selective bold, use of single 'quote marks' ...but the biggest give away is the 'Vote: Guybrush Threepwood' which reflects my love for Monkey Island.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Next

Return to Mafia Discussions