Conquer Club

Lootenplunder

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Lootenplunder

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

P.35-37 on Doom's PKMN mafia (and thats just so far!). I want a forum ban on this guy. He has gone from bull shit to completely poor sportsmanship. He is trying to tell me how my life is run, and believes he can tell my life like his own. I want him gone. He is personally blacklisted from my games, and now he has resorted to trolling and saying bible verse's.

Personal apology to Doom. Though I dont see it as my fault, I did participate in my rage, but this has grown ridiculous. Even over PM, this player cant give respect to his fellow players.

The last player that got kicked from the community, I actually fought for. If I am going against this one, you better believe this is disrespect.
Cadet ghostly447

Re: Lootenplunder

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

agreed he is blacklisted in my books. sorry doom for the words i say it is just bull.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Cleanup in Aisle 5 please
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Cleanup in Aisle 5 please

again i am sorry doom but he is taking up 6 pages or so now. apparenty him being modkilled doesnt mean anything
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 pm

If you foe him it should block his posts right? at least it would make the thread readable and allow the game to continue
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

thechuck51 wrote:If you foe him it should block his posts right? at least it would make the thread readable and allow the game to continue

ill do that
p.s. i love how he called us out to be scum and turned up town...does that clear us as town???
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:If you foe him it should block his posts right? at least it would make the thread readable and allow the game to continue

ill do that
p.s. i love how he called us out to be scum and turned up town...does that clear us as town???

you've got me confused with somebody else. I'm not even in the game, just bored and reading through a bunch of threads and I decided to add my $0.02
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

ill do that

Time to stop talking about the game clever. Consider this an official warming.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Return to Mafia Discussions