Conquer Club

Early Mafia Group

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Early Mafia Group

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:22 pm

nagerous wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:It's really hard to imagine veterans like saf edoc pcm strike com9 and spiesr as n00bs. From my position they look like they founded the mafia group on CC. Am I wrong when I say that? 0.0

No. I've played games from before there was even a mafia subforum in off-topics but I wasn't consistently active until about 2.5 years ago. same for safari and self I think...pancake spiesr and nag among others have been around longer.

Yeah, there was a whole pool of players who I never really got to play with. I'm sure nag is more familiar, but I was relatively late to the scene.

fircoal, pancake, ga7, talapus, mandy, anarkists, MountainLion, colaalone, aimless, LSU, the1exile, autoload, wicked, the KKK (Koesen, Kalish, Kwanton), freezie, skoffin, jnd etc. (golden era)

Seems like no one ever really leaves - XenHu and everywhere116 being back are examples and they were playing before my time

There might have already been a thread like this but IDK and i don't remember.

So nag, saf, pcm, were NOT in the first mafia game played on CC? mind = blown. how far back does this go? I wonder how it got started...
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Re: Early Mafia Group

Postby nagerous on Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 pm

dagreatbroomhead made the first mafia game.

AndyDufresne used to mod games too before my time back in 2006
Captain nagerous

Postby safariguy5 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:31 pm

The earliest mafia games were in OT, then they were moved to their separate subforum, then finally broken out into the forum we know now.

First mafia game I played in was with Daring Overlord modding. Serbia and Happy2seeyou are good examples of players who used to play mafia but don't anymore who are around still.
Captain safariguy5

Postby nagerous on Thu May 31, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm sure there are games still there, that were never moved to Mafia Archives.
Captain nagerous

Postby pancakemix on Thu May 31, 2012 5:35 pm

First game I modded. It never got moved.

Also nag's first game, I believe.

Looking at the timestamps, that game lasted 10 24-hour days. Total. My, how the world has changed...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby nagerous on Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 pm

pancakemix wrote:First game I modded. It never got moved.

Looking at the timestamps, that game lasted 10 24-hour days. Total. My, how the world has changed...

I can move it now. Yes, that game was fun - I know games were so much quicker back then, now they seem to go on forever!

This page entertains me: viewtopic.php?f=610&t=17548&start=420

There have been no posts in 9 minutes, "talk now"!
Captain nagerous

Postby vodean on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm

nagerous wrote:
pancakemix wrote:First game I modded. It never got moved.

I can move it now. Yes, that game was fun - I know games were so much quicker back then, now they seem to go on forever!

This page entertains me: viewtopic.php?f=610&t=17548&start=420

There have been no posts in 9 minutes, "talk now"!

the posts are so short. its like "vote such and such" "no, thats a scumy move, OMGUS vote" "yeah, hes right, vote the other him"
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 am

That was my very first mafia game :)
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
nagerous wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:It's really hard to imagine veterans like saf edoc pcm strike com9 and spiesr as n00bs. From my position they look like they founded the mafia group on CC. Am I wrong when I say that? 0.0

No. I've played games from before there was even a mafia subforum in off-topics but I wasn't consistently active until about 2.5 years ago. same for safari and self I think...pancake spiesr and nag among others have been around longer.

Yeah, there was a whole pool of players who I never really got to play with. I'm sure nag is more familiar, but I was relatively late to the scene.

fircoal, pancake, ga7, talapus, mandy, anarkists, MountainLion, colaalone, aimless, LSU, the1exile, autoload, wicked, the KKK (Koesen, Kalish, Kwanton), freezie, skoffin, jnd etc. (golden era)

Seems like no one ever really leaves - XenHu and everywhere116 being back are examples and they were playing before my time

There might have already been a thread like this but IDK and i don't remember.

So nag, saf, pcm, were NOT in the first mafia game played on CC? mind = blown. how far back does this go? I wonder how it got started...

I was in the 12th mafia game on CC.

I also modded the 18th mafia game on CC.

I have a good slices of history if you're interested.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Return to Mafia Discussions