Conquer Club

Looking for Co-Mod: Time Warp/Legend of Zelda Crossover

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Looking for Co-Mod: Time Warp/Legend of Zelda Crossover

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Now that I have proven some of the strengths and limitations of Time Warping, I want to align it to a themed game... preferably Zelda. The mechanics need a sever overhaul and I already have ideas on this, and I already have some great flavor ideas. The main reason I want a co-mod is that this will probably crescendo around exams, and maybe even go into summer when I am usually too busy to mod.

Note to Interested Players: The time warping will be downplayed a LOT compared to the first game, so don't be scared to join.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: Looking for Co-Mod: Time Warp/Legend of Zelda Crossover

Postby rishaed on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 pm

What kind of Co-Mod are you looking for? One to do VC's/Night Action PM's that kind of stuff? Or a different kind of co-mod?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby new guy1 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:55 pm

I will help if nobody else volunteers. Ive been working on my own game as well, but I have recently hit a point where I need to stop looking at it as to come back with a fresh outlook on it.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:56 am

rishaed wrote:What kind of Co-Mod are you looking for? One to do VC's/Night Action PM's that kind of stuff? Or a different kind of co-mod?

You can pick whatever the favourite parts you want to do are. Also, it helps if I am too busy to do vote counts, for example, to have a second person to do them. I want to spend the beginning talking about mechanics/characters and getting a decent and balanced game.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:07 pm

I'm torn on whether or not I want to mod/play. . . I could learn alot from co-modding a game like this, however a desire to play it instead out of pure curiosity is there as well. Could you tell me the expected release date? I want to mod an adapted version of Werewolf, (RL Mafia to Forum changes) as well, but I need to think about which one comes first. Put me down as a maybe atm.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby betiko on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:07 am

i'm interested doom. never moded yet, and co modding seems like a great opportunity. also i entered a fair share of games lately, ranking bass being my last one active and don't pretend to play any other for the moment. I d like to just follow a thread knowing all mechanics and roles, haven t done it yet and should be pretty fun.
Major betiko

Postby aage on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:31 am

I still am to play the game first, so I doubt I'll be much help.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 am

Ok, rishaed, new guy and aage seem interested in playing, so I will go with betiko. Betiko, sometime soon I will send you a PM. Send me a PM with which Zelda games you have played.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks and enjoy!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Good luck guys! I look forward to the craziness that will be this game. xD
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Return to Mafia Discussions