Conquer Club

Did everyone play Mafia here first?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Did you play Mafia here first?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes : 44

Postby freezie on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:58 pm

nagerous wrote:everyonesroles are mentioned near the end of the thread.

Yep

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20550&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=975

I edited first post, too.
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby dominationnation on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:00 pm

I started in the RORF fourm by accident. I thought it was a sign up for the clan war because we had the signups for both going on at the same time. All the thread said was "please sign up here" so I sign up and got sucked into playing. I liked it so started playing in the public fourms. I just skipped the newbie games though.
Cook dominationnation

Postby Skoffin on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:20 pm

Nope. Started playing somewhere else. Played a werewolf version about 3 years ago, started playing it regulary on another forum about a year ago.

I am better at it over at the other forums, honest.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Russianfire8371 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:31 pm

I dont remember my first game. It was the one where fircoal was my partner and i left CC for a long time. But the first one i actually did participate was NV4
Corporal Russianfire8371

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:47 pm

my first mafia games was puffs CC mafia...oh wait that didnt finish. Then it was Chads LOTR mafia....oh wait that didnt finish. Then it musta been spis non-vanillia....oh wait that didnt finish..
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Sergeant 0ojakeo0

Postby jnd94 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:50 pm

I played real life, but I started computer mafia here.

And my first game was NV3, REPRESENT!
Captain jnd94

Postby jnd94 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:53 pm

Actually, i take that back. My first full game was NV3. My first actual game was unriggabl'e Film Noir mafia, which I skimmed for a day, and after I finally understood, the game was over. :lol:
Captain jnd94

Postby dustn64 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 pm

0ojakeo0 wrote:my first mafia games was puffs CC mafia...oh wait that didnt finish. Then it was Chads LOTR mafia....oh wait that didnt finish. Then it musta been spis non-vanillia....oh wait that didnt finish..

translation: I almost got lynched in the first day of puffs CC mafia...Oh wait that didn't finish. Then I almost got first day lynched in...(finish pattern until current games he is presently in. It does not change.)
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby F1fth on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:16 am

ga7 took my mafia virginity in a dethy. :oops:
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby kwanton on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:32 am

Why don't RL games count? I'm ignoring that fact fircoal. My first game was maybe about a year ago. I had no idea how to play and the people who explained it to me we bad explanators.

Then a whille later, LSU got me into his newbie game and the rest is history. (Man maybe reminding LSU about my first game is a bad idea for me......)
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby ga7 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:35 am

F1fth wrote:ga7 took my mafia virginity in a dethy. :oops:

Really? Well, RTs are like BJs, they don't count :lol:
Lieutenant ga7

Postby F1fth on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:40 am

ga7 wrote:

Well, then my virginity is being taken as we speak.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:10 am

ga7 wrote:

yes they do. ;)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:11 am

kwanton wrote:Why don't RL games count? I'm ignoring that fact fircoal. My first game was maybe about a year ago. I had no idea how to play and the people who explained it to me we bad explanators.

Then a whille later, LSU got me into his newbie game and the rest is history. (Man maybe reminding LSU about my first game is a bad idea for me......)

Because tons of people have played it in RL, and it's a lot different. ;)
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:12 am

I'm the only one who started at MAfia Scum, but then again it wasn't a full game. My first full game I think was Auto's but at least when I played I actually played. I just missed the first part because I replaced. ;)
Captain Fircoal

Postby Incandenza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:34 am

Fircoal wrote:w00t for difference. I'm the one person that didn't play here first. My first game ever was as a replacement in Newbie Mafia Game 298 by Thok at Mafiascum. I first saw Finn Rock here but didn't get picked to play. 3 days later I would be in Auto's 7 player mafia game to start my long CC Mafia career. :wink:

And then you got killed night one of auto's 12-player game, which was my introductory foray into the realm of mafia.

Man, thinking about auto's old games makes me nostalgic. A lot of top-notch players in those that don't play anymore.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:45 am

Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:w00t for difference. I'm the one person that didn't play here first. My first game ever was as a replacement in Newbie Mafia Game 298 by Thok at Mafiascum. I first saw Finn Rock here but didn't get picked to play. 3 days later I would be in Auto's 7 player mafia game to start my long CC Mafia career. :wink:

And then you got killed night one of auto's 12-player game, which was my introductory foray into the realm of mafia.

Man, thinking about auto's old games makes me nostalgic. A lot of top-notch players in those that don't play anymore.

a lot? I'm the only one who does play a lot from those games, wicked will play sometimes. Otherwise they all left. :(

I also got killed Night 1 in the first game too. :lol: then when I didn't and lasted long the town lost. :lol:
Captain Fircoal

Postby Incandenza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:04 am

Fircoal wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

a lot? I'm the only one who does play a lot from those games, wicked will play sometimes. Otherwise they all left. :(

I also got killed Night 1 in the first game too. :lol: then when I didn't and lasted long the town lost. :lol:

That 19-player game still being a game whose denouement brings a smile to my face...

Just out of idle curiosity, how many games have you played here? 20? 30? :D

Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:06 am

Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

That 19-player game still being a game whose denouement brings a smile to my face...

Just out of idle curiosity, how many games have you played here? 20? 30? :D

*gets out Houssam's voodoo dolls*

You're temping me. :lol:

and I have no idea how many games, I think around 50. ;) No matter what the number is it's a lot. :lol:
Captain Fircoal

Postby cena-rules on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:07 am

yeah I did.

My first game was a fircoal game
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Postby Incandenza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:26 am

Fircoal wrote:*gets out Houssam's voodoo dolls*

and I have no idea how many games, I think around 50. ;) No matter what the number is it's a lot. :lol:

50? I'm not sure whether to be impressed or appalled. Eh, at least you haven't joined a gang or something.

And I finally put aside my hous voodoo doll, after finally coming to grips with the fact that A) he played really well, and B) MB stacked the deck a bit in his favor, and C) cblake totally fucked everything up.

Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:30 am

Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:*gets out Houssam's voodoo dolls*

50? I'm not sure whether to be impressed or appalled. Eh, at least you haven't joined a gang or something.

And I finally put aside my hous voodoo doll, after finally coming to grips with the fact that A) he played really well, and B) MB stacked the deck a bit in his favor, and C) cblake totally fucked everything up.

lol

and I totally messed up that joke. I forgot we're mad at him winning ATHF mafia, not him and me mad at Auto's 19 player. #-o

Also, when are you going to play mafia again?
Captain Fircoal

Postby Incandenza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:54 am

Fircoal wrote:Also, when are you going to play mafia again?

Good question. It'll come down to if a good game manages to coincide with a period when work is mellow... the absence of the latter is why I had to pass on mandy's jedi game.

Plus I may yet mod a game. I have a 12-15 player concept that's completely batshit insane, and t'would be a shame if it never saw the light of day.

Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:12 am

Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Also, when are you going to play mafia again?

Good question. It'll come down to if a good game manages to coincide with a period when work is mellow... the absence of the latter is why I had to pass on mandy's jedi game.

Plus I may yet mod a game. I have a 12-15 player concept that's completely batshit insane, and t'would be a shame if it never saw the light of day.

Hopefully that'll be soon. ;) Also your game sounds cool. ^_^
Captain Fircoal

Postby nagerous on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:25 am

ga7 wrote:

Ga took NES's virginity :lol:
Captain nagerous

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Discussions