Conquer Club

Did everyone play Mafia here first?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Did you play Mafia here first?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes : 44

Postby NESconqueror on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:35 am

Played mafia here first and somehow got a few first day lynches. :oops:
If I had jester for any of those games, I would be sitting well.
Jesters are so much fun! :D
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Postby mr. incrediball on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:33 am

athkatla mafia was my first, and the best set up so far!
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby Syzygy on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:46 am

VGM's Sport Mafia I think. (Anyone else remember her?)
Sergeant 1st Class Syzygy

Postby duday53 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Jnd's mafia game held in the rorf...I was a cop 8)
lalaland wrote:This is what I love about Spamalot... you click on a title to a thread, and you have no idea what you'll find inside...
Sergeant 1st Class duday53

Postby Incandenza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:54 pm

Syzygy wrote:VGM's Sport Mafia I think. (Anyone else remember her?)

Was VGM a she? I know he/she had that chick anime avatar, but one never knows...

We were mafia together in auto's 19-player game. We kicked ass.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Incandenza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:55 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Also, when are you going to play mafia again?

Good question. It'll come down to if a good game manages to coincide with a period when work is mellow... the absence of the latter is why I had to pass on mandy's jedi game.

Plus I may yet mod a game. I have a 12-15 player concept that's completely batshit insane, and t'would be a shame if it never saw the light of day.

Hopefully that'll be soon. ;) Also your game sounds cool. ^_^

It has the potential to be breathtakingly badass... Now I just need some spare brain bandwidth to pull the whole bloody thing together.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Iliad on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:05 pm

NESconqueror wrote:Played mafia here first and somehow got a few first day lynches. :oops:
If I had jester for any of those games, I would be sitting well.
Jesters are so much fun! :D

yeah you are the world's best jester. Even when your role isn't jester
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:41 pm

I do, I remember almost every mafia player. ;)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby pancakemix on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:43 pm

Fircoal wrote:

I do, I remember almost every mafia player. ;)

I was still a n00b then, but I was still killing Fircoal on a regular basis. :wink:
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:45 pm

Incandenza wrote:

Was VGM a she? I know he/she had that chick anime avatar, but one never knows...

I thought she was a she but like you, I'm not sure. :?
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:47 pm

kwanton wrote:Why don't RL games count? I'm ignoring that fact fircoal. My first game was maybe about a year ago. I had no idea how to play and the people who explained it to me we bad explanators.

Then a whille later, LSU got me into his newbie game and the rest is history. (Man maybe reminding LSU about my first game is a bad idea for me......)

I figured I would give you the chance to explain again to everyone how as vigilante you managed to nightkill a cop and doc and win the game through sheer dumb luck by the cult recruiting you and the SK attacking a mafia bomb after killing another mafia player on the first night.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby XenHu on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:12 pm

Andy's Finn Rock Fallout was my first game...

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby diddle on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:35 am

Brood war mafia

which I won :D
Cadet diddle

Postby Syzygy on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:41 am

Fircoal wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

I thought she was a she but like you, I'm not sure. :?

She was a she and I was a he.

(Hopefully I still am.)
Sergeant 1st Class Syzygy

Postby red bull on Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:07 am

honestly i think i might have been with in the top 25 first players to play here .... {waiting for wicked to come out of no where and tell me other wise 8-[ } but no i have played in rl before on here ....

and it makes me sad that i have not played a game of mafia in a looooonnnnngggg time on here ... oh yea my first game was ak's x men game if any one remembers that one ...... IM NOT INSANE !!!! :lol: and yes wicked is still SCUM !!! :wink:
the black knight enemy of spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
Private 1st Class red bull

Postby kalishnikov on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:05 pm

Fircoal wrote:YAY! I hope this person is telling the truth, so I'm not alone.

My first game wasn't here, it was on a forum for Earth:2025 (another game, text based take-over-the-world type game). I played 2 mafia games there before I found CC and quit that site.

I got an account at Mafiascum then but never played a game, the mods were nazis...

I voted the day you put the poll up but never replied to keep you in suspense (or I forgot).
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby Fircoal on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:51 pm

red bull wrote:honestly i think i might have been with in the top 25 first players to play here .... {waiting for wicked to come out of no where and tell me other wise 8-[ } but no i have played in rl before on here ....

and it makes me sad that i have not played a game of mafia in a looooonnnnngggg time on here ... oh yea my first game was ak's x men game if any one remembers that one ...... IM NOT INSANE !!!! :lol: and yes wicked is still SCUM !!! :wink:

I'll do it for wicked. you weren't. I did a type of thing like this. There were 10 games before I game which should equal to more then 25 people, and I came before you did. ;)
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:52 pm

kalishnikov wrote:
Fircoal wrote:YAY! I hope this person is telling the truth, so I'm not alone.

My first game wasn't here, it was on a forum for Earth:2025 (another game, text based take-over-the-world type game). I played 2 mafia games there before I found CC and quit that site.

I got an account at Mafiascum then but never played a game, the mods were nazis...

I voted the day you put the poll up but never replied to keep you in suspense (or I forgot).

lol, the mafiascum mods weren't nazis. If they were they would of been way more against some of my spamming. :lol:
Captain Fircoal

Postby NESconqueror on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:52 pm

Fircoal wrote:
red bull wrote:honestly i think i might have been with in the top 25 first players to play here .... {waiting for wicked to come out of no where and tell me other wise 8-[ } but no i have played in rl before on here ....

I'll do it for wicked. you weren't. I did a type of thing like this. There were 10 games before I game which should equal to more then 25 people, and I came before you did. ;)

Whew... I am thinking of modding a game with Freezie as co mod. Do you think that will be enough to get me on the right track with modding?

Postby Fircoal on Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:00 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

Whew... I am thinking of modding a game with Freezie as co mod. Do you think that will be enough to get me on the right track with modding?

maybe.
Captain Fircoal

Postby NESconqueror on Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:04 pm

Fircoal wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

maybe.

I see that ray o hope shining. :) All it takes is one person to make a person's day good and just as many people to wreck it.

Postby red bull on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:14 am

Fircoal wrote:

ehh maybe but im not sure beacuse the games then were pretty small and usualy it was the same people playing

oohhhh those were the days .... no spamalot.. peace betwien the mods and comonfolk the only things to worry about was live chat goes off into his own little cc dream :lol:
the black knight enemy of spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
Private 1st Class red bull

Postby nagerous on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:59 am

NESconqueror wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

as long as freezie does the actual work ;)
Captain nagerous

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions