Conquer Club

End Game: Town Wins! (Island Mafia)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ending Island Day 1: False Paradise

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 2:42 am

zimmah wrote:well you two do seem to back each other up a lot, and you also seem to be on a quest to make me look bad.

it's not uncommon though, about every mafia game i have been in on this site i am being targeted day 1. no matter what i say or don't say.

it would be nice though if you guys would actually contribute to the discussion instead of playing it personal, otherwise you might as well either lynch, modkill or replace me right now. it's not fun to play when everything i say is being turned against me, even when i play like i always do.

wouldn't be the first time i have to ask for a replacement early in the game because people start getting too personal against me either.

Nobody targeted you... We merely responded to your horrible accusation. I said you might be scum, yes. Now go look where my vote is.

Rish, pgo does not fit the flavour in my opinion. Even with your additional explanation. Shadowy figure, clearly purposeful kill, clear conscience and mind... that is not the description of a paranoid towny. This is clearly a serial killer.
Also, good luck with having town discuss something without letting scum know.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 3:39 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
zimmah wrote:well you two do seem to back each other up a lot, and you also seem to be on a quest to make me look bad.

it's not uncommon though, about every mafia game i have been in on this site i am being targeted day 1. no matter what i say or don't say.

it would be nice though if you guys would actually contribute to the discussion instead of playing it personal, otherwise you might as well either lynch, modkill or replace me right now. it's not fun to play when everything i say is being turned against me, even when i play like i always do.

wouldn't be the first time i have to ask for a replacement early in the game because people start getting too personal against me either.

Zimmah, you don't ever seem to learn. It's your reaction like this that is typically a total scum tell. You get so offended and act like the world is against you, when there were only a few posts directed at you. Why does it seem scummy? Well, if you had nothing to hide, you roll with the pressure and not worry too much...especially since nobody even voted for you yet. But you go ahead and start accusing everyone of "being against you" and then take on the apethetic "woe is me" stance. And you do this quite often...which gets you killed and you get upset.

Try a different tactic if you don't want to be targeted.

For now, FOS Zimmah for his overreaction to a bunch of nothing.

You're the one who doesn't learn, how often have I been scum? And how often was I wrongly lynched? The one time were I was scum, I won. All the other times. Have been misty chef, most often because at least some mafia framed me and the rest just sheeps.

The meta hasn't changed at all in those years, there's only a handful of people posting, and the ones who post the mos are automatically the scummiest. Since I don't like long periods of nothing happening as the game will only grow stale like that, I post a lot, also because I have access to internet all the time, and it doesn't take long to check the forums.

It's quite sad that the playmakers always ge lynched for making the game though.

What exactly did I do tha is scummy in he first place? I'm just beng myself, and I have, as usual, given much other leads that are, once again, just ignored.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 3:43 am

rishaed wrote:
zimmah wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
zimmah wrote:
rishaed wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:And we went from interesting discussion to inane in one page. I was going to "contribute" but thought better of it.

Why don't you? Playing reserved is hardly your style of play. And I still want contribution. I just find it extremely odd that you would not have read the scene.

I agree, doom is almost trying to get himself lynched. Could he be a jester?

Why do people constantly ask this question? Has there ever been a Jester on this forum? It's like you're asking questions, just to ask a question so that you can later say, "I was asking questions to try and help town. I was really participating."

Worst. Question. Ever.

i'm saying this because at the start of the game he asked to be a jester, and it'd be amazing coincidence if he would be one. I don't believe he is one though, but you can never be sure.

also, he's not playing like he usually does, but it'd be wrong to just say he's scum because of that, because normally when you're scum you'd try to avoid acting scummy, which he clearly does not. However, this whole thing could be a case of WIFOM, because if he suspect we will ignore him if he acts strange enough, because he'll predict we will have our doubts about his motives, than acting extremely scummy could be a tactic to avoid getting lynched.

either way, i think doom should not be overlooked.

and besides, i am usually participating too much rather than not enough. so i don't really worry about asking questions just to ask questions.

I'm sorry, I thought someone had asked me for a side of META.
However I will make some points from Zimmahs post here.
A.Way to backpedal like someone hit you with a heavy fist? Generally uninformative, really just wish wash in general.
B.I believe I addressed this in my previous post. Simply put how a person chooses to Roleplay/play in general in a game of Mafia is irrelevant despite whatever META you might have on them.
C.No one should be overlooked. Its the one principle in Mafia that wins games.
D.Asking questions for questions sake is all well and good, however if they cloud the game (Betiko in Holiday Mafia sry bud) they benifit Mafia much more than town. A good town player will seek to ask the Right questions not the most.

How is "blame zimmah" the right question?
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 am

zimmah wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Zimmah, you don't ever seem to learn. It's your reaction like this that is typically a total scum tell. You get so offended and act like the world is against you, when there were only a few posts directed at you. Why does it seem scummy? Well, if you had nothing to hide, you roll with the pressure and not worry too much...especially since nobody even voted for you yet. But you go ahead and start accusing everyone of "being against you" and then take on the apethetic "woe is me" stance. And you do this quite often...which gets you killed and you get upset.

You're the one who doesn't learn, how often have I been scum? And how often was I wrongly lynched? The one time were I was scum, I won. All the other times. Have been misty chef, most often because at least some mafia framed me and the rest just sheeps.

The meta hasn't changed at all in those years, there's only a handful of people posting, and the ones who post the mos are automatically the scummiest. Since I don't like long periods of nothing happening as the game will only grow stale like that, I post a lot, also because I have access to internet all the time, and it doesn't take long to check the forums.

It's quite sad that the playmakers always ge lynched for making the game though.

What exactly did I do tha is scummy in he first place? I'm just beng myself, and I have, as usual, given much other leads that are, once again, just ignored.

K. Who exactly is lynching you again?

I would cast a vote because this really is an overly scummy defense, but I suppose that would be fanning the flames.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 4:46 am

Between doom admitting he skimmed, and you defending doom, I think you're both weird at the best, and anti town at worst, however, after carefully analyzing all the events up until noe, I have to say Rishead is the scummiest.

He calls PGO out of nowhere, and even sais

rishaed wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
As a forewarning, this is a no vanilla game. The name of Island mafia is strictly for storymaking only. There is a hidden theme to the game that will be announced at the end for those who wish to know, though if you can figure it out in the game, it may make a large difference in how the game plays out.

So a few things to keep conversation going. I'm sure that we have an SK/PGO and a GF in this game from start up scene. That being said they are awful shots. They hit the only two Vt's in the game. more to come in observations later tonight

Note that he mentions it are awful shots, while it were NPCs killed, which is usual for day 1 mod kills of non-players to set up the game, why would Rishead actually say something like this, it seems he's either inexperienced, confused, or trying to pull something scummy like making an opening for a PGO fakeclaim.

I already pointed to it earlier, but didn't follow up on it becaus I got distracted by other conversations.

So, by lack of something better vote rish
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 am

zimmah wrote:Note that he mentions it are awful shots, while it were NPCs killed, which is usual for day 1 mod kills of non-players to set up the game, why would Rishead actually say something like this, it seems he's either inexperienced, confused, or trying to pull something scummy like making an opening for a PGO fakeclaim.

Can't speak for Rish (careful, before I defend a scummy player again...) but I am under the impression it was supposed to be a joke. About the npc thing.

I love how here you step down from your grotesque generalisation earlier about me and Doom wanting to get you killed, though. Very subtle, very smooth. How many tells are you planning on dropping on this first day?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby thechuck51 on Tue May 21, 2013 6:01 am

rishaed wrote:The reason I think we may have a PGO is that she visited the "food Source" And he killed her to prevent her from telling others about his farm.

The way I read the scene Abel (NPC) was being stalked: "while he was looking at these blessings, someone else was watching him". The stalker was not waiting at the food source, he was away from camp: "It was getting dark, and he needed to get back to camp."

Seems pretty clear to me that the stalker is an SK. I'm not sure if you just misread the scene or if you are trying to mislead town but since you seemed so eager to jump into the doom/aage/zimmah fray vote rish
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 am

When I have played on a mafia team, IE the bad guys, the last thing I would do as a mafia player is bring attention to the fact that there is a mafia Godfather, especially if there is one. While the opening scene strongly suggests there is one, that by no means guarantees there is one.

I believe it would be foolish for mafia to draw attention to a role who's strength is the ability to appear town, that is they come up as town with a cop investigation. Granted this may be WIFOM and it is certainly a small thing but it gives me pause.

I have not played with Zimmah in a long time but he has quickly given me a reminder of his play style. He is the always persecuted townie who no one believes, failing to understand that each game gives everyone the same exact possibility to be Town or Scum. He bangs his head in frustration because no one will listen while at the same time refusing to understand the mechanics of mafia game play. In essence he plays with the philosophy, "I am Town and because you dare question I may not be that must make you scum."

To me the most suspicious folk are the ones laying low such as Gregwolf and Sheepofdumb.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue May 21, 2013 8:15 am

I am happy with my vote placement. We may be onto something here. PGO is a perfectly valid fakeclaim for an NV game. In fact, it is such a brilliant fakeclaim, I hope to never have to use it. It is weird that PGO was the first conclusion that rish came from.

Right now, after recent posts, I have become happy with my vote placement though.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue May 21, 2013 8:22 am

zimmah wrote:You're the one who doesn't learn, how often have I been scum? And how often was I wrongly lynched? The one time were I was scum, I won. All the other times. Have been misty chef, most often because at least some mafia framed me and the rest just sheeps.

I don't only lynch scum. I lynch players who are anti-town in their application as well as in their motive. In other words, I don't regret policy lynches. I know we don't practice policy lynches here, as that would make the game suck. However, you are starting to sound just a bit like yomiel, so I suggest that you, before clicking submit, click save draft, wait 1 hour and post. Then you can edit it. A big part of why you attract attention is poor attention to formulating a clear and concise argument.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 8:23 am

I actually don't think he is mafia, but SK.

It would actually probably be more beneficial to lynch the SK on day 1 than it is to lynch mafia day 1. Because even if we lynch mafia, chances are they'll still get a kill, so that will be 2 townies lost, assuming we don't lynch a townie and no blocks/saves happen and they don't both target the same person etc.

However if the SK is lynched, at most 1 kill happens per night, unless some other sources of death are involved. Yes, technically SK could kill mafia, however, since town by definition outnumbers mafia, statistically an SK is more harmful than good.

About the GF thing, I partly agree, however, a GF is only an asset when there is a cop, and cops are a common role but not every game has them, and in fact, seeing as we're kinda on a post apocalyptic island I'd say chances are there's no cop. Although it might be better not to get too deep into this topic for obvious reasons.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 am

zimmah wrote:It would actually probably be more beneficial to lynch the SK on day 1 than it is to lynch mafia day 1.

Obviousness never disappoints. But the game is that nobody knows who the serial killer is except the guy himself, who obviously isn't going to tell us.

I'm not going to jump on the Rish wagon. No idea whether he's scum, but the paranoid gun owner-argument doesn't convince me.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 am

aage wrote:
zimmah wrote:It would actually probably be more beneficial to lynch the SK on day 1 than it is to lynch mafia day 1.

Obviousness never disappoints. But the game is that nobody knows who the serial killer is except the guy himself, who obviously isn't going to tell us.

I'm not going to jump on the Rish wagon. No idea whether he's scum, but the paranoid gun owner-argument doesn't convince me.

Seriously, all you have done this game is criticize my every post, stop doing that and either don't post or post something useful.

I have already said that I suspect rish is SK, we won't know until (yes, I'm being obvious here)

1) he's lynched
2) he's killed (unlikely)
3) some combined efforts reveal him as such (unlikely)
4) cop reveals him (pretty unlikely as well, even if for the sake of argument we even assume we do have one)
5) someone else flips SK (which pretty much proves him innocent, or at least not SK)
6) game ends and his role is revealed

So yes, obviously we won't really know anyone's role, but seeing as this is day 1 and his posts about PGO is about the most out of place post so far it's worth assuming he's SK until something better comes up. At least in my opinion.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 9:10 am

zimmah wrote:
aage wrote:

Seriously, all you have done this game is criticize my every post, stop doing that and either don't post or post something useful.

My posts are useful. Stop criticising my play-style.

I actually do favour a lynch, be it policy or usual, but there'll never be enough support for it. All I know is that you post useless stuff to seem active and OMGUS people because "oh I must be town, I'm so active, so you must be scum". It's an act. Everyone knows Doom (and everyone else) should not be overlooked. Everyone knows the NPC's in the intro scene weren't part of the game. Everyone knows that it is more productive to lynch the SK on day 1 than a mafia member. And everyone knows that we don't know Rish's role since town knows absolutely nothing on day 1, that's why it's day 1. I could now also quote all the instances in which you have literally reflected the "accusations" made against you, as there are several. I could also quote the instances in which you have been overly vague in your deductions, rendering them meaningless, of which there are plentiful.

But, as I said, probably not enough support. You already played the empathy-card. Also, this actually is quite amusing.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jonty125 on Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 am

aage wrote:
zimmah wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

I would cast a vote because this really is an overly scummy defense, but I suppose that would be fanning the flames.

I have to agree, an overly scummy defense. unvote, vote zimmah. I don't think the rish was cueing up a PGO fakeclaim holds much water, and I am much more confident with my vote based on hard posts, rather than speculation.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 11:04 am

jonty125 wrote:
aage wrote:
zimmah wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

I have to agree, an overly scummy defense. unvote, vote zimmah. I don't think the rish was cueing up a PGO fakeclaim holds much water, and I am much more confident with my vote based on hard posts, rather than speculation.

Interesting how you just randomly vote me without any sort of case on me. How exactly is that better than speculating? It's just like joke voting because you're blindly voting without even paying any attention to the actual game.

Im not even going to reply to aage, as I feel he's just taunting me, he's not even posting anything useful yet he blames me for posting nothing useful. At least I dare to put my money were my mouth is and vote, unlike some others. How exactly is that not productive, and how exactly is aage contributing?

Funny also how aage asks me to stop critisize in his play style, while all he ever does is criticize mine.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 11:27 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I am happy with my vote placement. We may be onto something here. PGO is a perfectly valid fakeclaim for an NV game. In fact, it is such a brilliant fakeclaim, I hope to never have to use it. It is weird that PGO was the first conclusion that rish came from.

Right now, after recent posts, I have become happy with my vote placement though.

What do you mean? Your vote is on IB, I don't understand your post here.

Why are you happy with a random vote?
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 am

zimmah wrote:Funny also how aage asks me to stop critisize in his play style, while all he ever does is criticize mine.

Ah! The ironic joke isn't entirely lost on you, I see. Allow me to retort: funny how you say you're not going to reply, but you do it anyway? :)

Yes, it may seem I'm taunting you, but it's only because you're taking a ridiculous stance and you're highly gullible (/trollable).

The important difference between your posts, Zimmah, and mine is that I don't pretend to contribute. You do, and as I said, it's an act. The majority of your posts is empty words and irrelevant speculations. Unlike Doom's posts in the game I accused him of this same thing, it's actually very true in your case. Not lynchworthy, though, I definitely agree with Doom on that, but it's just hypocritical to demand useful posts from others when all you do is bleat.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 11:51 am

aage wrote:
zimmah wrote:Funny also how aage asks me to stop critisize in his play style, while all he ever does is criticize mine.

Ah! The ironic joke isn't entirely lost on you, I see. Allow me to retort: funny how you say you're not going to reply, but you do it anyway? :)

Yes, it may seem I'm taunting you, but it's only because you're taking a ridiculous stance and you're highly gullible (/trollable).

The important difference between your posts, Zimmah, and mine is that I don't pretend to contribute. You do, and as I said, it's an act. The majority of your posts is empty words and irrelevant speculations. Unlike Doom's posts in the game I accused him of this same thing, it's actually very true in your case. Not lynchworthy, though, I definitely agree with Doom on that, but it's just hypocritical to demand useful posts from others when all you do is bleat.

First of all, I was posting about you, not replying to you, which is a different thing altogether.

Second, it's not an act. Because I always play like this, and if anything, I'm even improving, believe it or not. Go check out the other games I have been in and you'll see this one isn't that bad tbh.

Third, and don't see this as trying to play the empathy card, do you realize that this game might be quite hard for me because I have autism and therefore certain people skills don't come as natural to me as they come to you? I'm sincerely doing my best not to be a jerk, even though i might not be doing a very good job a it, so I'd appreciate it if at least you'd try to do the same, this game isn't about trolling, but about having fun right? I still love this game though, even though its pretty hard to play without getting emotionally involved.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby sheepofdumb on Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 pm

zimmah wrote:Between doom admitting he skimmed, and you defending doom, I think you're both weird at the best, and anti town at worst, however, after carefully analyzing all the events up until noe, I have to say Rishead is the scummiest.

He calls PGO out of nowhere, and even sais

rishaed wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
As a forewarning, this is a no vanilla game. The name of Island mafia is strictly for storymaking only. There is a hidden theme to the game that will be announced at the end for those who wish to know, though if you can figure it out in the game, it may make a large difference in how the game plays out.

So a few things to keep conversation going. I'm sure that we have an SK/PGO and a GF in this game from start up scene. That being said they are awful shots. They hit the only two Vt's in the game. more to come in observations later tonight

Note that he mentions it are awful shots, while it were NPCs killed, which is usual for day 1 mod kills of non-players to set up the game, why would Rishead actually say something like this, it seems he's either inexperienced, confused, or trying to pull something scummy like making an opening for a PGO fakeclaim.

I already pointed to it earlier, but didn't follow up on it becaus I got distracted by other conversations.

While it was a rather scummy thing to say I can appreciate his sense of humor. The scum had two shots and they hit both of our vanilla townies :P

Ok, so onto being serious.

Zimmah, there's a lot of scum tells in your posts.

zimmah wrote:I agree, doom is almost trying to get himself lynched. Could he be a jester?

Implying jester

zimmah wrote:i'm saying this because at the start of the game he asked to be a jester, and it'd be amazing coincidence if he would be one. I don't believe he is one though, but you can never be sure.

Backpedaling when criticized one post later.

zimmah wrote:i'm not even fabricating a case, if anything, [aage] is.

Petty finger pointing. Would be nothing but then we have this:

zimmah wrote:Note that he mentions it are awful shots, while it were NPCs killed, which is usual for day 1 mod kills of non-players to set up the game, why would Rishead actually say something like this, it seems he's either inexperienced, confused, or trying to pull something scummy like making an opening for a PGO fakeclaim.

I'd say that's fabricating a case.

zimmah wrote:it's not fun to play when everything i say is being turned against me, even when i play like i always do.

zimmah wrote:isn't the point of the game to be critical?

So you can be critical and use anything someone says against them but when it happens to you, you cry foul.

zimmah wrote:wouldn't be the first time i have to ask for a replacement early in the game because people start getting too personal against me either.

Don't play victim here. You know full well what you are getting into when you sign up for these games.

zimmah wrote:it's not uncommon though, about every mafia game i have been in on this site i am being targeted day 1. no matter what i say or don't say.

zimmah wrote:The one time were I was scum, I won. All the other times. Have been misty chef, most often because at least some mafia framed me and the rest just sheeps.

Wait, so mafia have been framing you day 1? I'm a little confused.

You get upset when town criticize you and blame mafia for constantly framing you. This is mafia. This is how the game is played.

You blame mafia for framing you, you blame town for being sheep (I resent that statement by the way), you blame town for criticizing you, and you blame people for getting too personal with you. So you blame people for playing them game and you get offended when you perceive it as a perceive it as a personal attack.

zimmah wrote:he's not even posting anything useful yet he blames me for posting nothing useful

Oh, like these posts?

zimmah wrote:what a bullshit logic is that, i'm being critical, therefore i'm scum, isn't the point of the game to be critical?

zimmah wrote:How is "blame zimmah" the right question?

zimmah wrote:i'm not even fabricating a case, if anything, he is.

zimmah wrote:I suspect rish is SK, we won't know until (yes, I'm being obvious here)

1) he's lynched
2) he's killed (unlikely)
3) some combined efforts reveal him as such (unlikely)
4) cop reveals him (pretty unlikely as well, even if for the sake of argument we even assume we do have one)
5) someone else flips SK (which pretty much proves him innocent, or at least not SK)
6) game ends and his role is revealed

You can replace rish with anyone and the same logic applies. It's an incredibly weak argument and only serves to make you look scummy.

zimmah wrote:and you [aage] also seem to be on a quest to make me look bad.

No, you are doing that yourself just fine.

There's an incredible amount of doubletalk in your posts. I don't know what role you are, or your alignment. But the amount of doubletalking scum tells is enough to get you lynched.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 12:27 pm

zimmah wrote:Third, and don't see this as trying to play the empathy card, do you realize that this game might be quite hard for me because I have autism and therefore certain people skills don't come as natural to me as they come to you? I'm sincerely doing my best not to be a jerk, even though i might not be doing a very good job a it, so I'd appreciate it if at least you'd try to do the same, this game isn't about trolling, but about having fun right? I still love this game though, even though its pretty hard to play without getting emotionally involved.

No, I did not realise that, because I don't know anything about you as a person, because this is a message board... Strange assumption to make. I'll gladly admit I was trying to draw you out with a slight troll though, as I was interested in what would happen; this is what I do on day one. You having autism doesn't really change the situation, I think. Scumminess is scumminess, and tells are tells.

It seems sheep quoted the parts I considered quoting, thanks for that.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue May 21, 2013 12:36 pm

zimmah wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:I am happy with my vote placement. We may be onto something here. PGO is a perfectly valid fakeclaim for an NV game. In fact, it is such a brilliant fakeclaim, I hope to never have to use it. It is weird that PGO was the first conclusion that rish came from.

I am happy because I think it randomly landed on scum.

This is my happy face.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue May 21, 2013 12:44 pm

i think it important to remember that this is a game and no matter what your role is it isn't you as a person, so no it isn't personal, we accuse the role and lynch scummy roles, but this doesn't reflect on you as a person.

anyways just feel like saying that because it seems that you are taking it personally

so right now zimmah does seem pretty scummy but, i don't think he is, basically because i would expect scum to stop posting or change how they are playing the game when they have drawn this much attention but hes stayed the same. i think rish was just speculating about the PGO/SK thing, but i would personally say SK than PGO,

also as a heads up ill be out of town starting this friday till june 2, so my internet connection will be sporadic during those days, but i will check in when i can.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby zimmah on Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
zimmah wrote:

This is my happy face.

What makes you think IB is scum? I really don't understand what you're trying to say.

Sheep I'll get back on your post when I have access to an actual computer.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby aage on Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

zimmah wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
zimmah wrote:

This is my happy face.

What makes you think IB is scum? I really don't understand what you're trying to say.

Sheep I'll get back on your post when I have access to an actual computer.

Oh, man, it is so wrong how hard I'm laughing at this stuff. Is this what they call a "lost in translation"?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives