Conquer Club

[UNKNOWN] Mafia Day 5 - The Disappearance [Abandoned]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [UNKNOWN] Mafia Day 5 - The Disappearance

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 pm

you know, I find I might believe daze's claim, but I am not sure whether her alignment is for town or not. Maybe it is or not. IDK. Do you know if you're town aligned, daze?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby dazerazer on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Okay so I dont have a "group".... Only one person that I could talk to was Doom and he was dead before I got the role so I know nothing of anything that happened prior. I know I am fighting for the holy land or something like that but I know I cannot kill anybody. When our night actions came last I didnt know what the heck I was supposed to do so I asked C9. He said I could look into somebody and I picked ndrs bc he was so ready to off me earlier. All I was told is that ndrs came back negative.

Furthermore... I want it to go on record that Rodion would NEVER do something like what him and I were just accused of. Neither would I. That would be against all sorts of Mafia game rules and Rodion is a great guy and a great player. To accuse him of doing something like that is just not right.... just sayin...
How much you want for Daze? (Culs De Sac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm)
She's priceless, Culs. ;-P (MudPuppy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm)
Major dazerazer

Postby strike wolf on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 pm

dazerazer wrote:Okay so I dont have a "group".... Only one person that I could talk to was Doom and he was dead before I got the role so I know nothing of anything that happened prior. I know I am fighting for the holy land or something like that but I know I cannot kill anybody. When our night actions came last I didnt know what the heck I was supposed to do so I asked C9. He said I could look into somebody and I picked ndrs bc he was so ready to off me earlier. All I was told is that ndrs came back negative.

Furthermore... I want it to go on record that Rodion would NEVER do something like what him and I were just accused of. Neither would I. That would be against all sorts of Mafia game rules and Rodion is a great guy and a great player. To accuse him of doing something like that is just not right.... just sayin...

unvote. This more or less confirms what I felt was probably the issue with Saladin/ghengis. Not really anti-town but anti-templars.

I honestly don't have enough time or focus to reread this game right now so I'm probably just gonna go back a couple pages to regather where I was before Daze's soft claim.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby got tonkaed on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Came back negative how? When you are looking into someone, what exactly does that mean? Are you looking to see if they stole something from your faction, is it a traditional scum investigation, or something else entirely?

Depending on your information, that could be a few different things regarding Ndrs, all of which are very relevant.

Also commander9, could we get an updated list of dead people in the op?
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Bleed_Green on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 pm

This is the list of deaths for the last 4 days in order of fraction:

Town:

1. shieldgenerator7 - Romeo, lover, lynched Day 1.
2. Namliam - Juliet - lover, has suicided on Night 2.
3. vioiet - Brother Cadfael - monk-detective, has been killed on Night 3.
4. Edocsil, Robin Hood - Sherwood's hero, has been killed during Night 4.
5. ShaggyDan, Reginald De Boer - Traveling Dutch Merchant, has been killed during Night 4.
6. Fircoal, Thomas Aquinas - Priest, has been killed during Night 4.
7. TheSaxlad, Pikachu - Electric Pokemon, has been lynched.

Third Party Fractions:

1. Army of God Henry Chevalier, Monk of Knights Templar, has been killed on Night 1. Knights Templar

1. DoomYoshi - Genghis Khan - Mongalian Tribe Leader, has been killed on Night 3. Aligned with Saladin (possible claim from Daze)

Possible Cult (werewolves)

1. naxus Lycaon - the original werewolf, has been killed on Night 2.
2. freezie - Lycius - Lycaon's son, has been lynched on Day 3.
3. safariguy5- Dr. Hesselius - Lycanized Mason Town doctor, has been endgamed.

Scum (Vampires)
1. Rodion - Jacques Chevalier - Vampirized Knights Templar Marshal, has been lynched on Day 2.
2. pancakemix - Nosferatu - the original vampire has been killed on Night 2.

Players Left:

1. talapus
2. ndrs
3. targetman377
4. Iliad
5. gimli1990
6. dazerazer (claimed Saladin)
7. shieldgenerator7
8. Got tonkaed
9. nagerous
10. Strike Wolf
11. Bleed_Green (claimed Dante Alighieri)

Since I lost my notes this is as much information that I have right now and really have not had the time to reread everything carefully. Have to be very careful on who we lynch today as we are not doing so well.

This is just a question but a game this size how many scum would there be, we have taken out 2 vampires and 3 werewolves??

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to phish and he'll charge your credit card for lunch forever. ;)
Captain Bleed_Green

Postby Commander9 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm

got tonkaed wrote:Came back negative how? When you are looking into someone, what exactly does that mean? Are you looking to see if they stole something from your faction, is it a traditional scum investigation, or something else entirely?

Depending on your information, that could be a few different things regarding Ndrs, all of which are very relevant.

Also commander9, could we get an updated list of dead people in the op?

Will do so slightly later today,
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby got tonkaed on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Arguably, there was probably just four off the bat ( shadow, nosferatu, and the wolf and son). Presumably both got in something on night 1 being Rodion and safari. But all of those at this point have been account for. There appears to be one more vampire out there because someone was bit in the neck.

Unless a scum faction has found a way to stay completely hidden, we should be chasing two at the moment.

Gimil is the player in my mind who sticks out the most at this point. I know strike has a hard on for Bleed, but I think it is possible that Dante is simply dante and wasn't bit or anything.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby got tonkaed on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 pm

could we get a prod for a few of the inactives?
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm

really I wonder why Tal is inactive. he sticks out to me because he is usually very active and he hasn't posted for a week. is he on vacation or is he scummarining I wonder?

I would like to hear more about what "checking out: daze does before I unvote her.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby got tonkaed on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Part of our problem is we know very little about what some of the characters actually do. For instance, take bleed. Lets assume there is nothing wrong with his claim ie he is dante. Dante probably have some kind of mechanic attached to it, and perhaps this information is relevant to the town in some way. By keeping this information under wraps there is very little benefit the character provides.

A similar argument could be made for Daze as Saladin. While Daze is a replace, Daze probably knows what the general objective of their group was or what abilities Doom had. Even not exactly knowing how Doom used them, would put the game in a lot more context.

By day 5 the fact that there is so little town information revealed is a little disconcerting, because if everyone stays hiding, it benefits the lurking scums.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Bleed_Green on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:34 pm

got tonkaed wrote:Part of our problem is we know very little about what some of the characters actually do. For instance, take bleed. Lets assume there is nothing wrong with his claim ie he is dante. Dante probably have some kind of mechanic attached to it, and perhaps this information is relevant to the town in some way. By keeping this information under wraps there is very little benefit the character provides.

A similar argument could be made for Daze as Saladin. While Daze is a replace, Daze probably knows what the general objective of their group was or what abilities Doom had. Even not exactly knowing how Doom used them, would put the game in a lot more context.

By day 5 the fact that there is so little town information revealed is a little disconcerting, because if everyone stays hiding, it benefits the lurking scums.

When I posted back with Strike, I am Dante and I have no mechanics or special roles,.. I keep my shutters closed and keep my head immersed in my literature,,, everything outside of my 4 walls does not interest me.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to phish and he'll charge your credit card for lunch forever. ;)
Captain Bleed_Green

Postby strike wolf on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:47 pm

got tonkaed wrote:Arguably, there was probably just four off the bat ( shadow, nosferatu, and the wolf and son). Presumably both got in something on night 1 being Rodion and safari. But all of those at this point have been account for. There appears to be one more vampire out there because someone was bit in the neck.

Unless a scum faction has found a way to stay completely hidden, we should be chasing two at the moment.

Gimil is the player in my mind who sticks out the most at this point. I know strike has a hard on for Bleed, but I think it is possible that Dante is simply dante and wasn't bit or anything.

I wouldn't say I have a hard on for bleed. He's still towards the peak of my scum list but I'm also checking into Tal for relative inactivity in this game. That however is a weak case on its own so I'm seeing if there is more to the case before I decide what direction I want to go in.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby edocsil on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Anyhow, there are a few inactives and I would be happy to replace.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby gimli1990 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:45 am

there are quite a few inactives including myself sorry guys i am trying.

i am watching for a case that i can agree with and as far as mostly my gut feeling is that GT seems somewhat scummy to me but i do not have much as to prove it so that all for now
i love we finally got AA otherwise known now as trench YES!!!!!
Highest Score: Major 2329
Cook gimli1990

Postby got tonkaed on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:17 am

Because I think you might be anti-town?

Or because I am trying to unearth information about what players have been doing in the game?

I mean a cop clear when the recruiters appear (note I say appear) to be dead, well back in the day...
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby ndrs on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 am

Hey guys, I'm back from a 12-day vacation.

Daze, you were being pressured and decided to claim:
dazerazer wrote:Im am Saladin. I cant do shit …

And then when nagerous and shield decided to keep their votes on you, you added:
dazerazer wrote:… so I asked C9. He said I could look into somebody…

I'm not really buying this claim;
1. I do believe this should've been mentioned in you role PM? How come you had to be told?
2. Why try hide a good pro-town action when the votes start to pile up?
3. Saladin having a investigational role doesn't make much sense, does it?

dazerazer wrote:and I picked ndrs bc he was so ready to off me earlier.

Well, I wasn't, and I told you so. Just wanted you to post so this is very much a false accusation.
Colonel ndrs

Postby freezie on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Blood...more..blood.
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby Talapus on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Wow, I completely forgot I was in this one all :oops: . I've been night killed and day vigged in all my other large games except for the ones that just started so kinda forgot about this. Really sorry guys. On the plus side there hasn't been huge revalations since my last post, but I do find it odd that daze was rather coy about her claim. It's not like you were couterclaimed or anything and your character had been talked about extensively in the game prior to your claim....so not really sure why you milked your coming out so much, especially for what i8s according to you, a useless role at the moment. Besides that though, no real thoughts at the moment. I have to get ready for buisness trip leaving tomorrow morniong, but will hopefully be on later tomorrow to post more in depth.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 am

Talapus wrote:Wow, I completely forgot I was in this one all :oops: . I've been night killed and day vigged in all my other large games except for the ones that just started so kinda forgot about this. Really sorry guys. On the plus side there hasn't been huge revalations since my last post, but I do find it odd that daze was rather coy about her claim. It's not like you were couterclaimed or anything and your character had been talked about extensively in the game prior to your claim....so not really sure why you milked your coming out so much, especially for what i8s according to you, a useless role at the moment. Besides that though, no real thoughts at the moment. I have to get ready for buisness trip leaving tomorrow morniong, but will hopefully be on later tomorrow to post more in depth.

Well it hasn't just been recently. Your activity was up and down before this day.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dazerazer on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 pm

ndrs wrote:Hey guys, I'm back from a 12-day vacation.

Daze, you were being pressured and decided to claim:
dazerazer wrote:Im am Saladin. I cant do shit …

And then when nagerous and shield decided to keep their votes on you, you added:
dazerazer wrote:… so I asked C9. He said I could look into somebody…

I'm not really buying this claim;
1. I do believe this should've been mentioned in you role PM? How come you had to be told?
2. Why try hide a good pro-town action when the votes start to pile up?
3. Saladin having a investigational role doesn't make much sense, does it?

dazerazer wrote:and I picked ndrs bc he was so ready to off me earlier.

Well, I wasn't, and I told you so. Just wanted you to post so this is very much a false accusation.

Ask anybody here...Im a noob at these things. I didnt know what i was supposed to do at night... like i said yall can kill me if you want. I was just trying to help move this game along.... THATS why I claimed... not bc I was being pressured. Nobody pressured me AT ALL to start with.
How much you want for Daze? (Culs De Sac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm)
She's priceless, Culs. ;-P (MudPuppy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm)
Major dazerazer

Postby got tonkaed on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 am

Without a good counterclaim, there is no reason to try and lynch Saladin.

Iliad hasn't posted in forever.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby nagerous on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

got tonkaed wrote:Without a good counterclaim, there is no reason to try and lynch Saladin.

Iliad hasn't posted in forever.

Yes and he is being bandwagoned in another game because of his inactivity. Bandwagonning inactives is not a good idea, they should be replaced.

My vote stays on dazerazer, she is associated with Ghengis Khan who is not even listed as a mason!!!!! I'm sorry but that is something I cannot ignore.
Captain nagerous

Postby got tonkaed on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Vote nagerous

lynching Saladin when we should be able to figure out at this point unknown = supernatural is scummy.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby gimli1990 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 am

Super natural may mean scummy but there are valid points to what nagerous is saying there are a couple questions i have sladin that remain unanswered that role does not seem like a invetigation role it makes no sense in my mind. and also Doom is not listed as a mason as nagerous pointed out. so there is enough to continue the pressure and see if we can get more info.

and i find it interested you did not see this and think there is something a miss here. for the reason's stated above.

here is what i have GT that makes think he is scummy.

just recently he has (going back a max of 10 pages i need to start keeping better notes :( )

he keeps claiming he has been cleared by Edoc and by flavor i am not sure how flavor has cleared him here is a quote taken out of a big post by him on page 80.

got tonkaed wrote: Also decided to vote for me despite the fact that Edoc and flavor have more or less cleared me.

and this is quite interested this is taken from Page 81

got tonkaed wrote:I have been cleared by our dead detective/Edoc. Thanks!

feel free to move your vote over to fircoal at any time.

Edoc did not officailly die ubtil Page 84 on night 4

per the scene so how would GT know this????

so based on this VOTE GOT TONKA

and i am trying to be more active and i will any more advice people have for me :D
Cook gimli1990

Postby gimli1990 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 am

i almost forgot FOS at Daze for the reason's nagerous has stated
Cook gimli1990

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives