Conquer Club

[UNKNOWN] Mafia Day 5 - The Disappearance [Abandoned]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [UNKNOWN] Mafia Day 5 - The Disappearance

Postby ndrs on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 am

@gimli: I'm not completely following your logic, but we know tonkaed was cleared by the detective (Vio) by a post from the watcher/tracker (edocsil) together with the night 3 scene flavour. Just read my post on page 80 again.

@tonkaed & others: why should we trust Daze to be Saladin when almost nothing adds up? If she really had the Saladin role (and he is a good guy) – there would be no reason for her to lie at all about anything, right?
Colonel ndrs

Postby strike wolf on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 am

Gimli the dead detective was clearly referring to Vio. Also perhaps you need to read before making inaccurate statements. Flavor does indicate that GT was innocent through strong indications that vio investigated to find him "Free of demons" and Edoc confirmed that Vio visited GT. As far as Doom (Ghengis) and Daze (saladin) being masons. Night 2 flavor highly indicates they were working together. So nag's comments were off base.

vote gimli

The lack of substance reasoning from earlier still applies and now taking quotes out of context.

As for a couple other cases, I have alternative reasons for why a couple people have acted somewhat scummy. I won't say who I am referring to as I do not wish to put them into any jeopardy they do not wish to be in but if they are okay with some of their role information potentially being revealed I will say more.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby got tonkaed on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 am

Gimil the best piece of advice I can give you is that I am the pro town hero.

Honestly dead detective/edoc do not refer to the same person as was taken care of by strike. Gimil I would vote for you but it seems clear at this point you are innocent in the same way that Daze is innocent, i.e. your mistakes appear to be due to relative newness to the game.

Having said that, feel free to quote this post if you are the shadow and have laid us all into a trap by feighning noobishness.

Also all of you dorks voting for saladin need to go back to the night 2 flavor as strike has suggest.

And then you need to vote for nagerous who should know better. Or iliad who should strongly consider posting.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby gimli1990 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:43 am

oops i think that is 3 strikes and out sorry i made a mistake there.
i love we finally got AA otherwise known now as trench YES!!!!!
Highest Score: Major 2329
Cook gimli1990

Postby dazerazer on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:40 pm

ndrs wrote:@gimli: I'm not completely following your logic, but we know tonkaed was cleared by the detective (Vio) by a post from the watcher/tracker (edocsil) together with the night 3 scene flavour. Just read my post on page 80 again.

@tonkaed & others: why should we trust Daze to be Saladin when almost nothing adds up? If she really had the Saladin role (and he is a good guy) – there would be no reason for her to lie at all about anything, right?

FOS ndrs 1. If Im not Saladin then why hasn't anybody countered me? 2. I am not lying about anything so why question if Im lying? What do you think I have lied about? 3. It appears the issue at hand isnt whether or not I am Saladin but instead if I'm good or bad so why try and mix the whole darn thing up by putting my role in question as possibly not being my role at all? Whats the point of that?
How much you want for Daze? (Culs De Sac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm)
She's priceless, Culs. ;-P (MudPuppy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm)
Major dazerazer

Postby ndrs on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:52 am

dazerazer wrote:
ndrs wrote:@gimli: I'm not completely following your logic, but we know tonkaed was cleared by the detective (Vio) by a post from the watcher/tracker (edocsil) together with the night 3 scene flavour. Just read my post on page 80 again.

FOS ndrs 1. If Im not Saladin then why hasn't anybody countered me? 2. I am not lying about anything so why question if Im lying? What do you think I have lied about? 3. It appears the issue at hand isnt whether or not I am Saladin but instead if I'm good or bad so why try and mix the whole darn thing up by putting my role in question as possibly not being my role at all? Whats the point of that?

I just thought you acted a bit weird, but you are right - I have no reason to believe you're not Saladin. I don't know whether or not you are pro town, but as there are much more evil things lurking around the village, I'll back off for now.
Colonel ndrs

Postby ndrs on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 am

I have a general game question, if that's OK?
If someone replaces a investigative role, would he/she get an update from the mod with previous, non-revealed night investigation results?
Colonel ndrs

Postby strike wolf on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 am

it may differ for some mods but standard procedure if someone replaces an investigative role then they are given all relevant information about the role. This includes previous night actions.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:05 am

Either way, Daze hasn't been counter-claimed and we have no reason to suspect based on flavour that Saladin is evil. In fact all the flavor would suggest that Saladin is third party.

I'll again say, I believe I know the role of at least one person in this game but I do not feel comfortable outing them unless they are okay with it. If I'm right, the information isn't ground breaking but it could influence the way this day goes from here.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby ndrs on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 am

strike wolf wrote:Either way, Daze hasn't been counter-claimed and we have no reason to suspect based on flavour that Saladin is evil. In fact all the flavor would suggest that Saladin is third party.

I'll again say, I believe I know the role of at least one person in this game but I do not feel comfortable outing them unless they are okay with it. If I'm right, the information isn't ground breaking but it could influence the way this day goes from here.

I'm OK with it if it's me, although I don't understand how it could be.
Colonel ndrs

Postby got tonkaed on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 pm

the key thing at this point is trying to unearth roles or flavor actions. We think the scum out there are suprenatural, and possibly votable if we can get a few townies together.''u

Until then, id stress poking inactives to get more information.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Talapus on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 am

Wow, back from the business trip from hell. Getting caught up everytwhere and will post here soon. After glancing things over though quick like I can honestly say I have no idea why daze was getting so much attention. I did find it funny how she beat around the bush to claim as I said before, but I really don't see why peeps focus so much on here without a counterclaim. We all know Saladin has been mentioned beforfe so claiming that while so many other haven't claimed at all would have been a very stupid move on her part. I think it's safe to say she probably is Saladin at this point.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 am

it seems there are only about 5 or 7 of us actually posting. it's kind of hard to get a lynch with so many inactives.

anyway, strike if you have something to say about another player's role then say it. If you think it'll expose a town power role then keep it to yourself. But if it seems likely that you'll find a villian then by all means tell us.

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 pm

and if falls in the neither nor category? I am unsure if the role would be town or third party in nature but I highly doubt if I'm right about the role that it would be mafia (if I felt I had caught scum you would know by now). I will admit I'm getting tired of beating around the bush on this matter.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm

I'll give the person I'm thinking of about 24 hours to respond after that I'll decide if I want to say what I'm thinking or just leave it in the wind while I put some fuel into my cases.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby got tonkaed on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

I think the big thing is to continue to try and find out about characters we do not know very much about.

There are a few inactives who we know next to nothing about, they are still they ones who need to clue us in as to what is up.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby strike wolf on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 am

got tonkaed wrote:I think the big thing is to continue to try and find out about characters we do not know very much about.

There are a few inactives who we know next to nothing about, they are still they ones who need to clue us in as to what is up.

This game is suffering from a severe lack of activity. I can't say I've been the most active myself but there's not many who are even posting over the last week.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Well a little delayed but my theory revolved around Nag and simply involved a possible win condition that doesn't make him scum. If I'm wrong I would have to agree with GT that he is the best lynch choice but if I am right, lynching him is off the table. For the moment I stick by my case on Gimli.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby nagerous on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm not big on claiming and I don't feel so inclined to do so right now as there is limited pressure on me apart from by tonka and he is only on me because I was keen on lynching dazerazer but it doesn't seem a popular move at this point unvote. I will confirm that I am not an undead of any form but a mere mortal. Anyway, things have slowed down somewhat and it would be good to get this game moving again so vote gimli to add a couple more pascals of pressure.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

apologies unvote vote gimli

I know it might look a bit of a dick move considering he defended me, but at this stage I am not too fussed.
Captain nagerous

Postby Commander9 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Deadline - Friday, 16th.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Id still be interested in knowing more about the theory.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby ndrs on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

As it's the only thing going on, I wouldn't mind hearing more about it myself. Strike?
Colonel ndrs

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am

I forgot what gimli did... I would bandwagon him but the reason to do so escapes me.

anyway,... this game needs some more activity.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby nagerous on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Perhaps some prods would be in order commander.
Captain nagerous

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives