Conquer Club

Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 2

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:06 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
dakky21 wrote:If DY turns out to be TR and you turn to be wrong, at least we would know why were you protecting him.

Yes, in that case it was because I was wrong.

I'll ask you again, why are you cutting the important parts in the quotes?

As I said and you cutted it out:

dakky21 wrote:If he flips MT, at least team Gary has only TR in their way for winning and WP can win with Gary, while they can not win with TR unless captured.

Why did you cut that sentence out? Whats wrong with that one? Am I wrong? Tell me how I'm wrong and I may listen to you.

I just didn't care about that sentence, so I didn't respond to that.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
dakky21 wrote:If DY turns out to be TR and you turn to be wrong, at least we would know why were you protecting him.

dakky21 wrote:If he flips MT, at least team Gary has only TR in their way for winning and WP can win with Gary, while they can not win with TR unless captured.

Why did you cut that sentence out? Whats wrong with that one? Am I wrong? Tell me how I'm wrong and I may listen to you.

So you don't agree with that one? What's your opinion? Lynch anyone else and find nothing new?
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Actually, I rest my case here as they would say in court. I gave you enough reasons to go for DY, if you're not willing to go that way, it's your thing.
Captain dakky21

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:12 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

So you don't agree with that one? What's your opinion? Lynch anyone else and find nothing new?

Why should ANYONE trust your opinions when they have all been wrong and way off base?
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:14 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

Not caring doesn't mean I disagree, it just means I don't care. As a Wild Pokemon I'm only interested in the wincon of Wild Pokemon. Gary being alive only matters to me if Gary can help me win, and at the moment Gary's team is being exceedingly unhelpful to me.

Postby Samlen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Instead of defending Doom, what I can do is this...

Dakky has been insane with his conspiracy theories... He continues to make wild accusations, especially toward people who have already been, at that time, cleared. He has been wrong with ALL of his decisions and those whom he defends. He has played a great deal like me, only wordier.... and incorrect.

Skittles also continues to belittle me, even when I have directed nothing at him for Day 2. He protected the two people we now know to be TR... He defended them, refused the vote, and that reeks of bullshit to me...

So far, day 1 I called Fircoal out, got the vote going more strongly on him and was right. At the same time, I was calling out Skoffin... She died in the night and again proved me right...

Anyone who is not with me is against me... Luckily, it will take a strong attack to take me out tonight, so maybe I can survive it unless ignorant WP attack me.

There is no reason to not trust the guy who has been right versus the guys who have been wrong... It is so obvious it is fucking retarded.

So do you not see Doom as a threat? If you do see him as a threat, it is easier to take him out with a lynch and go after Dakky during the night rather than the other way around. And seriously, being right/wrong is no guarantee of being town/scum, respectively. Plenty of mafia members are willing to bus their own teammates and most non-mafia get stuff wrong because they are uniformed. That said, unless there was a rather large mafia team or you were particularly reckless, you wouldn't lynch a teammate and throw suspicion on another in the same day, unless it was obvious they were both going to die. But just because you were right twice does not mean you will be right again.

Ninja'd by 3 posts
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Skittles! on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 pm

dakky21 wrote:Actually, I guess it is pretty much balanced as if there are 3 equal sides with WP in the middle. Since obviously WP can't kill trainers, I guess trainers can't kill trainers either - so TR probably doesn't have a night kill aside from attacking with their Pokemon. That would make sense in the terms of balancing. So TR's pokemon would have to hit a trainer to kill him and vice versa. I believe Mandy didn't expect Ash to die N1, because that makes the game unbalanced.

This is such a big slip up and it's the same reason why people went after Skoffin on night 1. BuJ corrected you and you didn't reply to that. Mitch and maybe even Samlen have pointed out how much XP wWP gain by killing trainers. If you were really a wild Pokemon originally you would have know this. vote Dakky.

Skittles also continues to belittle me, even when I have directed nothing at him for Day 2. He protected the two people we now know to be TR... He defended them, refused the vote, and that reeks of bullshit to me...

I have asked you questions during the day that you didn't respond to and your method of creating a lynch target is too aggressive for me to take seriously. I did not protect Skoffin because she was mafia, I protected her because you belittled her for reasons outside of the game. In fact, I was the first person to actually try and get a debate going on around her on Day 1 due to her play style being non-meta for her, which made it very obvious for me to tell she was not town/wild Pokemon.

As for Fircoal, I've already addressed that earlier in Day 2.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Skittles! on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Samlen wrote:So do you not see Doom as a threat? If you do see him as a threat, it is easier to take him out with a lynch and go after Dakky during the night rather than the other way around. And seriously, being right/wrong is no guarantee of being town/scum, respectively. Plenty of mafia members are willing to bus their own teammates and most non-mafia get stuff wrong because they are uniformed. That said, unless there was a rather large mafia team or you were particularly reckless, you wouldn't lynch a teammate and throw suspicion on another in the same day, unless it was obvious they were both going to die. But just because you were right twice does not mean you will be right again.

Ninja'd by 3 posts

If TR was smart they would try and take Doom out tonight. Town can utilise another killing role to try and take out another TR as well as their own actions. I prefer Doom and Pokemon to target Legion, Mitch, hotshot, exile. I'm still not sure on Talapus or nagerous as well, the latter because I know he's extremely good at appearing something like town when he's not. But I'm not 100% on that.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Skittles! wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Actually, I guess it is pretty much balanced as if there are 3 equal sides with WP in the middle. Since obviously WP can't kill trainers, I guess trainers can't kill trainers either - so TR probably doesn't have a night kill aside from attacking with their Pokemon. That would make sense in the terms of balancing. So TR's pokemon would have to hit a trainer to kill him and vice versa. I believe Mandy didn't expect Ash to die N1, because that makes the game unbalanced.

This is such a big slip up and it's the same reason why people went after Skoffin on night 1. BuJ corrected you and you didn't reply to that. Mitch and maybe even Samlen have pointed out how much XP wWP gain by killing trainers. If you were really a wild Pokemon originally you would have know this. vote Dakky.

Eh, I'm not sure about that. I totally forgot about the killing trainers mechanic for a while too, and I am a WP. dakky would have had access to the WP role PM, so I'm not sure it's a slip.

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Skittles! wrote:

I have asked you questions during the day that you didn't respond to and your method of creating a lynch target is too aggressive for me to take seriously. I did not protect Skoffin because she was mafia, I protected her because you belittled her for reasons outside of the game. In fact, I was the first person to actually try and get a debate going on around her on Day 1 due to her play style being non-meta for her, which made it very obvious for me to tell she was not town/wild Pokemon.

Just so you know, bro, I totally missed any questions at me... Completely my fault, but my inebriation level is high because we have a foot of snow outside and this day has been a day to be wrecked. I swear I will go back tomorrow and read better. Sorry for the skim, dude.

And I can see your thoughts on Skoffin, and my behavior was poor. I do not apologize, because I believe my views, but I should have been mature.

Samlen, I believe DoomYoshi has no intention of losing the game, and he wins more easily with WP and Gary than TR... Anything else would be ridiculous.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Not caring doesn't mean I disagree, it just means I don't care. As a Wild Pokemon I'm only interested in the wincon of Wild Pokemon. Gary being alive only matters to me if Gary can help me win, and at the moment Gary's team is being exceedingly unhelpful to me.

I don't know anymore why I am trying to tell you one simple thing:

If you are a Wild Pokemon, then - You can't win with Team Rocket unless they capture you. You can only win as WP if Team Rocket is eliminated, right?

You can win with Gary if he captures you, right? Gary can kill Team Rocket.

Then you have MewTwo who can kill Gary, Team Rocket or YOU.

Pick your side.
Captain dakky21

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:37 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Not caring doesn't mean I disagree, it just means I don't care. As a Wild Pokemon I'm only interested in the wincon of Wild Pokemon. Gary being alive only matters to me if Gary can help me win, and at the moment Gary's team is being exceedingly unhelpful to me.

I don't know anymore why I am trying to tell you one simple thing:

If you are a Wild Pokemon, then - You can't win with Team Rocket unless they capture you. You can only win as WP if Team Rocket is eliminated, right?

You can win with Gary if he captures you, right? Gary can kill Team Rocket.

Then you have MewTwo who can kill Gary, Team Rocket or YOU.

Pick your side.

I did pick my side when I chose not to vote for DY. Are we done?

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:I did pick my side when I chose not to vote for DY. Are we done?

As long as your answers end with a question mark, we're not. I'll leave it aside for now, but may bring it back in the future when the time comes.
Captain dakky21

Postby Samlen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:59 pm

@Nark Of course Doom is trying to win, but part of his wincon IS taking out gary as well as TR, which would make him 'neutral' towards wp. But I just don't see a lot of rational thinking behind Doom's actions, which makes him a dangerous loose cannon.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Samlen wrote:@Nark Of course Doom is trying to win, but part of his wincon IS taking out gary as well as TR, which would make him 'neutral' towards wp. But I just don't see a lot of rational thinking behind Doom's actions, which makes him a dangerous loose cannon.

There's only been one night phase. Give him another chance.

Postby Samlen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:12 pm

I'm not just talking about his action last night (Which i've already explained how poorly it lines up with his claimed wincon) but he's not doing a lot today to convince me that he's going to make a rational decision tonight either. Besides, it's perfectly possible he won't tell us if he kills another wild pokemon tonight and Mandy said (in first post) that the flavor scenes aren't going to be 100% accurate so we can't use that to see if he's telling the truth or not.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi. I feel like I'm a few pages behind. I have one more busy day at work tomorrow and then in the night or Tuesday morning at the latest I can catch up.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Samlen wrote:I'm not just talking about his action last night (Which i've already explained how poorly it lines up with his claimed wincon) but he's not doing a lot today to convince me that he's going to make a rational decision tonight either.

Well, it's his ass on the line. I don't necessarily trust his description of his win con, but Mewtwo has to know that if he keeps killing WP he's not going to be tolerated.

Besides, it's perfectly possible he won't tell us if he kills another wild pokemon tonight and Mandy said (in first post) that the flavor scenes aren't going to be 100% accurate so we can't use that to see if he's telling the truth or not.

He can't rely on that, it'd be too risky to hope that it gets left out of the scene.

Postby Samlen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Do you really think that Mandy would purposefully keep mewtwo's kill accurate in the death scene after pretty much everyone knows who he is? That would be completely unfair to Doom if Mandy did that, so I doubt that he will keep it accurate in respects towards Doom's KIll.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby nagerous on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Wel doomyoshi keeps calling me Gary and because he has confessed that this is one of our his targets I personally can't run this risk of him targeting me so I understandably want him dead as he seems set in his ways. I know if doom doesn't die now it is highly likely that I don't last the night so I am going to push for this Lynch.

Not really sure why it is necessary as there is concrete evidence against him, some of it is self incriminating. If I was doom I would be laughing hard that I was even still alive after making the 'suicidal' Mewtwo claim.

A lot of things I have said already were just conveniently ignored but I would like to make a further comment I hope is taken in:

What about his other powers like controlling night actions as well, did doom control wing"s night action too? It looks like wing was influenced by a psychic Pokemon to attack rather than defend... This means he was also partially responsible for wing's death potentially...

This also means that he might have another two kills tonight another two wild Pokemon dead if he controls one of us and makes us target someon else. Can we really run this risk?

Doom has boasted about mewtwo' powers but he hasn't said anything about controlling wing in the night. How else do you faesibly explain the night scene?

Doom has been caught in many lies we cannot trust him, he is not a wild Pokemon he is something else entirely with highly questionable allegiances.
Captain nagerous

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Samlen wrote:Do you really think that Mandy would purposefully keep mewtwo's kill accurate in the death scene after pretty much everyone knows who he is? That would be completely unfair to Doom if Mandy did that, so I doubt that he will keep it accurate in respects towards Doom's KIll.

Yes, I think he would. Doom claimed of his own volition and mandy was quite clear that claiming would be pretty dangerous to one's health.

Postby nagerous on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:30 pm

Skittles! wrote:

Skittles, have you not thought that maybe Dakky is just Gary himself?

With the pokeball failing lark he has bagged us Mewtwo, that is fact. There is therefore so,e basic evidence in this.

Gary being in the game is highly likely given the set up, doom has confessed one of his targets is Gary and no one has come out and counter claimed on any of dakky's Gary speel.

The idea also that Gary had a list of all the WP in the game and picked one to catch seems like bullshit, this would give unprecedented powers when quantifying what is a fake claim and what isn't.

He must therefore be Gary and claimed as a day one wild Pokemon to draw the scent away from himself.

So the question for you is would you rather lynch Gary or Mewtwo? Or keep hunting for TR.

Do you actually believe Dakky is TR based on the above or can you please otherwise explain your vote based on the comments I have outlined above?
Captain nagerous

Postby Samlen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
Samlen wrote:Do you really think that Mandy would purposefully keep mewtwo's kill accurate in the death scene after pretty much everyone knows who he is? That would be completely unfair to Doom if Mandy did that, so I doubt that he will keep it accurate in respects towards Doom's KIll.

Yes, I think he would. Doom claimed of his own volition and mandy was quite clear that claiming would be pretty dangerous to one's health.

Mostly because people interested in getting rid of that person could now do so easily, not because Mandy would out all of their actions every night (Mandy specifically mentioned it wouldn't be accurate to protect scum, which Mewtwo seems to be more 3p than town). Doom's claim was suicidal because A) Gary and TR want to get rid of him and B) he's dangerous to WP as well so they would want to get rid of him as well (or at least some of them).

Ninja'd by Nagerous
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Samlen wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

Mostly because people interested in getting rid of that person could now do so easily, not because Mandy would out all of their actions every night (Mandy specifically mentioned it wouldn't be accurate to protect scum, which Mewtwo seems to be more 3p than town). Doom's claim was suicidal because A) Gary and TR want to get rid of him and B) he's dangerous to WP as well so they would want to get rid of him as well (or at least some of them).

Ninja'd by Nagerous

Doesn't matter. Doom has to know he can't take the chance.

Postby Skittles! on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 am

nagerous wrote:Skittles, have you not thought that maybe Dakky is just Gary himself?

With the pokeball failing lark he has bagged us Mewtwo, that is fact. There is therefore so,e basic evidence in this.

Gary being in the game is highly likely given the set up, doom has confessed one of his targets is Gary and no one has come out and counter claimed on any of dakky's Gary speel.

The idea also that Gary had a list of all the WP in the game and picked one to catch seems like bullshit, this would give unprecedented powers when quantifying what is a fake claim and what isn't.

He must therefore be Gary and claimed as a day one wild Pokemon to draw the scent away from himself.

So the question for you is would you rather lynch Gary or Mewtwo? Or keep hunting for TR.

Do you actually believe Dakky is TR based on the above or can you please otherwise explain your vote based on the comments I have outlined above?

Yep I basically figured that he was Gary, though why he would out himself on day 1 is a bit baffling. I acknowledge all the facts about Doom being Mewtwo, and I understand why people want to vote him out due to the massive threat he presents. But, I also can see why Doom and Dakky need each other out to win. getting either of them out helps TR more than it helps us, because after this day TR need to just eliminate 1 of them to win over the night.

I actually have reservations about Dakky being Gary tho because 1) TR should have targeted him last night even if he was just Gary's Pokemon - why take out a Pokemon that you can catch later? 2) if Dakky isn't Gary and someone else is, they could take him out via their own Pokemon on N2 to upset the win and also have the people take out Mewtwo during the day. Therefore we all win. Though this is very unlikely.

I voted for Dakky because obviously he slipped, over the same slip that Skoffin made and got her killed. Dakky is also willing to stuff up wild Pokemons win and give it up to TR just so he has a chance of getting out Doom. Dakky even acknowledges my hypothesis that TR'S win condition is to just take out Gary and Mewtwo, with wild Pokemon as collateral between those three factions.

To sum up, wild Pokemon need to leave Doom alone and even Dakky and try and focus on TR and the Pokemon they may have caught during N1. I know Doom said that TR have no trainers left but why trust a SK.
Private Skittles!

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives