Conquer Club

Winner 5 Mafia (2/10) *Game Over* Town Wins Again

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Winner 5 Mafia (10/10) *Day 1* Confusing, isn't it?

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 pm

No, I'm the doctor. Lynch him!...unless Fir did something twisted :?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby targetman377 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:19 am

I really am! But now that you say that VS i think this is very interesting
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby skillfusniper33 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 am

hmmmm 2 claims for a doctor this is interesting. I know I am new so I wouldn't know if Fir would put 2 doctors in a game, but that seems kinda unlikely, and extremely twisted if he did...
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 am

Which one of you has more phds?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 am

OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!

-Sully

There is no way. I'm the smartest person (add best looking, I might add) in the known universe. So, I'm especially tops in this game. If one is lying I would have to say it's Sully.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 am

Well, about 8000 of them are arts degrees, so I have more like 1000 PhDs.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:Well, about 8000 of them are arts degrees, so I have more like 1000 PhDs.

-Sully

Can't even tell the difference between a degree and a PhD...Sad, sad day. And art no less? Sounds like a great doc to me...NOT!
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby targetman377 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 am

now vs seems to be wanted my lynch real bad why is this vs?
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm

targetman377 wrote:now vs seems to be wanted my lynch real bad why is this vs?

You got counterclaimed doc. Probably one of you isn't, but target's played doc a lot more suspiciously than VS has I think. We'll sort it out with the death of one of you.
Captain safariguy5

Postby targetman377 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 pm

ok fine then lynch me and you will find out how screwed you guys really are.
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby targetman377 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 pm

safariguy5 wrote:

You got counterclaimed doc. Probably one of you isn't, but target's played doc a lot more suspiciously than VS has I think. We'll sort it out with the death of one of you.

How did i play it more than vs? well also lets think about this Vs was given no reason to claim doc other then to hang a town doctor. Also why with out pressure would you admit your a doctor? well the on thing i can think of is that You are lying!!!! (or maybe there truly is two doctors i just don't understand why you would say that unless you where a mafia doctor. And this is his way to lay low and get raid of the town doctor cause now scum know who to go after tonight. Great job SAF!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 am

targetman377 wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

How did i play it more than vs? well also lets think about this Vs was given no reason to claim doc other then to hang a town doctor. Also why with out pressure would you admit your a doctor? well the on thing i can think of is that You are lying!!!! (or maybe there truly is two doctors i just don't understand why you would say that unless you where a mafia doctor. And this is his way to lay low and get raid of the town doctor cause now scum know who to go after tonight. Great job SAF!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

The reason why you would counterclaim doc is because you know you can catch scum. Either way, if you are the doc, then he's basically screwed himself over. Add to the fact that I already claimed Jailkeeper, so we can keep VS alive anyways (albeit without him being able to protect anyone).

I'm pretty sure one of you is lying, we'll figure it out today or tomorrow.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Fircoal on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:18 am

1 day and an hour left guys. Trend carefully.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby targetman377 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 am

safariguy5 wrote:
targetman377 wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

The reason why you would counterclaim doc is because you know you can catch scum. Either way, if you are the doc, then he's basically screwed himself over. Add to the fact that I already claimed Jailkeeper, so we can keep VS alive anyways (albeit without him being able to protect anyone).

I'm pretty sure one of you is lying, we'll figure it out today or tomorrow.

well i am sure not lying
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby F1fth on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:51 am

I don't know, I suspect Victor may be a lyncher or scum. He first tried to get target lynched for the day on really no basis except that he didn't contribute much (did any of us?). Add that on the fact that he immediately counterclaimed doc in a small game means seems to imply he probably either wants target dead or wants the doctor dead.

I may have it backwards and target is scum, but that's my read on it. Two doctors doesn't make sense to me. Vote Victor
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby targetman377 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 pm

thank you Fith. I also feel that as long Vote Victor I agree with that. If i claim doctor and then he claims doctor and it turns out i was telling the truth it will be hard to lynch him cause he has claimed doctor and people would want at least one doctor in the game. This puts scum in a pretty good place. So i agree that Victor is scummy
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

targetman377 wrote:thank you Fith. I also feel that as long Vote Victor I agree with that. If i claim doctor and then he claims doctor and it turns out i was telling the truth it will be hard to lynch him cause he has claimed doctor and people would want at least one doctor in the game. This puts scum in a pretty good place. So i agree that Victor is scummy

Probably not the most articulate piece of prose ever, but amongst my many skills is a great linguistic ability. So, I can handle it.

I will also Vote Victor. I think he's has been more scummy than target. One of them obviously is going to be scum. What kind of absurdity would it be to have two doctors in such a small game? So, if I am wrong (highly unlikely), we can amend the lynch of VS by lynching target the next day.

Now that I have my vote in, I'm going to take a break to gaze at my amazing visage in my mirror.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby skillfusniper33 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Unvote

With that counterclaim it seems we have caught someone in a lie. Vote Victor. This is also a bit more difficult since we have two people playing the roll of victor since he is subbing. I am also sure there will be a little bit of investigating done in the night so we should be able to tell whats going on
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:21 am

Well being close to deadline, I don't want to no lynch, so I will unvote vote Victor to see who's lying.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 am

Vote Count:

Victor (5) - Safari , Skillful, Chapcrap , F1fth , Target
Target (4) - / , Pancakemix , Shield , Victor
Talapus (1) - Talapus

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch, and whatever amount to do that other stuff.

Day officially ends in a NO LYNCH. (Just so Rodion doesn't complain. ;3)

Night 1 GO!

You have 48 hours to send in night actions.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: Winner 5 Mafia (10/10) *Night 1* Close But Too Late

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Guys that mean ACTIONS PLEASE.

Also deadline is 48 hours, not 72 (but more like 46. I'm sorry for the confusion. It was 1:43 am when I was making that post. Thought 2 days was 72 hours. x3
Captain Fircoal

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Sorry for not defending myself; have had internet problems the past two days. Hopefully I'll elaborate tomorrow!

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:Sorry for not defending myself; have had internet problems the past two days. Hopefully I'll elaborate tomorrow!

-Sully

You're disturbing my sleep. Let me get my beauty rest please.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:21 pm

It was the dead of night, and all around people were dying. A man creeped around spray-painting all of the walls in the radius of his distinction. However this would be the last wall that he would ever spray paint and soon after he suddenly passed out. The things he saw. They were too horrible to repeat. But somehow they made it out anyway. Three threads below this one, it will be there. And then you shall find out about the mystery of the spray can painter. In other news a couple of mean passed away in this dead of night. The best cop crew around was there to investigate crime. So in other words, there were no cops at the crime scene. All that could be relied on where the townsmen as they awoke in the morning. Inspections of the men showed that Victor (Mafia Godfather), Shield (Mafia Lyncher) and Safari (Mafia Jailkeeper) had passed in the night.

Sadly due to a mistake a player who was not supposed to die last night ended up kicking the bucket. Considering his likeliness to be lynched and the role that he has I have decided with some help from Commander9 that today's Day will be skipped, and it will go straight to Night. I am sorry for this mistake, hopefully it won't change the course of the game very much. Due to the lack of Day, you will be allowed to post game related chat, just no lynching will happen until the switch.

Night 2 GO!

You have 4 days, to discuss in thread and pm actions to me.
Captain Fircoal

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives