Conquer Club

[Official] HP Mafia - MVP: Aage - Archive

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who was the MVP?

Storr
27%
Aage
55%
Streaker
9%
mitch
5%
charm
No votes
HotShot
No votes
Ragian
5%

Total votes : 22

Re: [Official] HP Mafia - 11/24 - D7: The Deathly Hallows

Postby aage on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:27 am

Yeah, the Ron and Dumbledore fake claims we were given were pretty damn strong. Didn't do us much good by the end though, since Ragian and Mitch really botched them. I don't recall ever being so mad at my fellow mafia.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:32 am

Lol. Also no cult. It's hard playing known 3p trying to live. Can't push to many mafia.
I had you as mafia aage, but the most I was going to do was call you cult leader till streaker was lynched.
Major StorrZerg

Postby aage on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:35 am

strike wolf wrote:f*ck. Between Aage Streaker, Charm, Hotshot and Mitch I had the whol mafia more or less pinned two days ago and I talked myself out of Streaker and Mitch while never following through on the other three. Technically my read on Endgame was right. He was non-town. I just didnt think he was going to lie about not being third party.

Vote Hotshot till the bitter end, we fight and we live until we no longer draw breath. We state the obvious and if we die, Im going nearly headless Nick on you.

I've seen you as the biggest town threat since day one, with good reason too I think. It shames me to say, our NK on you was actually to get you (the player) out of the game rather than the role. Your replacement was very, very annoying. If town had carried through, you and Storr would have been contested for mvp I think.

Also, if you were so confident I was mafia for a few days, why didn't you build the case you promised? I was looking forward to it. After my initial sparring with Deg (who had to die due to his role), this game got kind of boring for me.

fp by Storr
Same goes for you, why not pin me down as actual mafia?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 am

Storr, tbh I kind of suspected that you were rooting for mafia and waiting to join forces. It was pretty clear to me that you suspected me to be mafia, but you never actively went after me.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:39 am

Can I join in the conversation again? Or we waiting for Epitaph to confirm the game is over?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Streaker on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:41 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Can I join in the conversation again? Or we waiting for Epitaph to confirm the game is over?

Wait for it. We are technically still playing the game until end scene is posted.
This is going to bite us if it didnt end lol
Captain Streaker

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:28 am

Mostly two reasons aage. I always had you behind at least two other people and lack of time. I could mostly keep up with the thread and maybe if it was moving more slowly I could do more but not with how quick and long this game was.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:41 am

VOTE COUNT

Dazza - Streaker, MudPuppy, HotShot, mitch, aage, Storr (LYNCH)
Streaker - virus, dd
HotShot - tonka, dazza,

Scene now.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby Streaker on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:02 am

Epitaph1 wrote:VOTE COUNT

Dazza - Streaker, MudPuppy, HotShot, mitch, aage, Storr (LYNCH)
Streaker - virus, dd
HotShot - tonka, dazza,

Scene now.

Town divided until the end
Captain Streaker

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 am

I wouldn't say that. Town was doing good with voting past 2 days.

Figuring out charm vs got tonk. Was big.

And streaker should have been dead yesterday. And they didn't miss lynch a town yesterday.

Lynching Talapus was the last mistake town made really.
Major StorrZerg

Re: [Official] HP Mafia - Endgame: Hogwarts falls!

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:15 am

Hogwarts was under attack. Given all of the deaths and the revelation that Death Eaters had infiltrated the school, everyone knew this was coming eventually. They determined to try one last time in a desperate attempt to purge the remaining Death Eaters from the school grounds before it was too late.

They turned to Professor Trelawney. Many people had murmured that she should have been kicked out of her position ages ago but it was more due to the fact that she was an inadequate instructor. But a Death Eater? Could she be? Impossible. But given that even the person who claimed to be the headmaster of the school had turned out to be a minion of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Even Filch was on board with the plan despite knowing that those who wanted her dead claimed to be Death Eaters.

So, they strung her up, gave one hard tug on the rope and before everyone knew it, she was dangling from the gibbet.

With one last grasp, Sybil Trelawney shouted, "Aage is Voldemort."

And with that, her body went limp.

show

And with that final revelation, the polyjuice potion of four of the remaining people began to wear off. In the place of Dudley Dursley, Professor Flitwick, Professor Slughorn, and Ron Weasley now stood Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy, Wormtail, and Quirinus Quirell.

Voldemort looked around and gave out a long laugh.

And then the curses started flying. First, Remus Lupin took his second Cruciatus curse in as many nights.

show

Then others started to fall as well. One by one they went down. The Death Eaters systematically went through the entire school making sure that no one survived.

At one point, Voldemort turned a corner and found Mr. Filch huddled in a corner holding Mrs. Norris. Filch's eyes moved from the floor and met Voldemort's gaze. For a moment, they sat in silence. Then Voldemort raised his wand and muttered, "Squib. . ."

show

show

The Death Eaters + Filch win!

Mafia - Death Eaters: charm, Ragian, Aage, Streaker, madmitch, and HotShot

3p Survivor - Filch: Storr
Major Epitaph1

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:19 am

Congratulations Mafia and Storr.

StorrZerg wrote:well you have to also consider that this game started with 3 survivors which is kinda nuts. It makes it far more difficult for town since you have 3 people who "don't care"

Really? Thats your comment on the 3 survivors, that they didnt care? I think town got unlucky that they did care so much. 1 claimed, 1 led them down the right path, and 1 avoided being Nk'd or lynched till D6! The survivors are supposed to take the NK's for town, but stubbornly refused to play that way.

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:VT doesnt match Sniper at all. No power, so the only thing he can do is push cases hard and lead town visibly during the day phases, especially early on in the game. Aka, the exact opposite of what he has done.

Storr - 3rd party survivor - Makes reads and trys hard for town, till we get closer and closer to the deadline where he pushes hard to get any lynch regardless of alignment. Sounds like claimed 3rd party survivor to me.

Along with my easy acceptance of multiple third parties should have been enough to basically say, dont kill me I am no threat! I was relying on this as I was planning on claiming D3 straight out of the door having undone Jbfloyd's harm to our in-game reputation. However, possibly I went too far in trying to gain town cred and put myself firmly in the nightkill crosshairs. Will have to be a bit scummier next time.

And finally:

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I find it amusing how reliant Town are at the moment on the claimed third party. We need Aage back asap, even if we dont know his alignment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Town, this is why you lost. Ignore the Vig kill and watcher NK. This is why you lost, pure and simple. Two 3rd party and a Death Eater completely controlling the game in the early stages.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Streaker on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:20 am

Congratulations to Epi for hosting the single largest mafia game on CC ever.
Equal congratulations to the players for remaining active (that's quite a feat!) for all this time.
Captain Streaker

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:21 am

HARRY POTTER MAFIA

Random.org: 6 13 3 17 20 5 1 7 8 14 4 18 22 12 16 11 19 10 15 21 24 23 2 9

Players:

1. BGtheBrain ā€“ Remus Lupin
2. StorrZerg ā€“ Argus Filch
3. *Pixar* - Hermione Granger
4. got tonkaed ā€“ Luna Lovegood
5. Strikewolf ā€“ Minerva McGonagall
6. Mtamburini ā€“ Harry Potter
7. IronButterfly ā€“ Nymphadora Tonks
8. dakky21 ā€“ Sirius Black
9. Endgame422 ā€“ Cornelius Fudge
10. Streaker ā€“ Lucius Malfoy
11. Aage - Voldemort
12. Skillfusniper ā€“ Dobby
13. Pershy ā€“ Severus Snape
14. virus90 ā€“ Neville Longbottom
15. Madmitch - Wormtail
16. dazza2008 - Trelawney
17. MudPuppy ā€“ Madam Pomfrey
18. Degaston ā€“ Alastor Moody
19. Ragian ā€“ Bellatrix Lestrange
20. Sempaispellcheck ā€“Kingsley Shacklebolt
21. HotShot53 ā€“ Quirinus Quirell
22. dd515087 - Hagrid
23. Jbfloyd ā€“ Mundungus Fletcher
24. charm ā€“ Dolores Umbridge

Reserve:
1. TheForgivenOne
2. Talapus

Roles:

A) Town:

1. Harry Potter ā€“ You are the chosen one. The boy who lived. Voldemort killed your parents but was unable to kill you long ago, leaving only a lightning bolt shaped mark on your forehead instead. Now heā€™s back and you must stop him before itā€™s too late. You are able to cast Expelliarmus, your favorite spell. You may choose one person each night, if you are successful, you will disarm your target. The wand will be randomly reassigned to another wandless wizard. Without a wand, the target loses the ability to cast spells. Also, you are the final horcrux that must be destroyed before Voldemort can be killed. Voldemort cannot die by NK while you live; however, he can still be lynched. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
2. Severus Snape ā€“ Sectumsempra ā€“ You are a teacher at Hogwarts and a member of the Order of the Phoenix. Your troubled history once put you among Voldemortā€™s ranks. But after seeing Voldemort kill the target of your love and affection, Lily Potter, you renounced the Death Eaters and took a place by Dumbledoreā€™s side. Yet you still have a fascination with the dark arts. You are able to cast sectumsempra each night. The spell mortally wounds your target. However, the target will bleed out over the next day phase and die at the end of the following night if not healed. Your target cannot cast spell while wounded. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
3. Hermione Granger ā€“ You are one of Harryā€™s very best friends and the resident know-it-all of Hogwarts. You are precocious, well adept, and much more advanced than your peers. As such, youā€™ve mastered a powerful spell that most of your classmates only dream about casting. You are able to cast Protego. Each night you may protect one person. Your target will not be affected by any killing spells. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
4. Madam Pomfrey ā€“ You are the nurse of Hogwarts. Years of study and practice have given you a keen knowledge of all things medicalā€”traditional and magical. All the students know that whether they feel ill from a germ or have been hit by an ill-cast Brackium Emendo spell, they can turn to you for help. You are able to cast Episkey. Each night you may target one person. If that person has been struck by the Cruciatus curse or sectumsempra, you will heal him or her! You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
5. Kingsley Shacklebolt ā€“ You are one of the finest aurors at the Ministry of Magic. Youā€™ve sworn to protect both Muggles and the wizarding community from whatever evils that roam the world. As such, you are able to command some of the most powerful spells known. You are able to cast Expecto Patronum. Your spell creates a patronus that acts as a second vote. You may send me a pm during the day whenever youā€™d like to use your second vote. Your second vote will appear as your name in the vote count and you may unvote/re-vote as much as you like. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
6. Minerva McGonagall ā€“ You are one of the most respected professors at Hogwarts. You are a shapeshifter, confidant of Dumbledore, and one of the best role models for the students. Your ever-watchful gaze keeps the kids in check and invaders at bay. You are able cast Lumos. Each night, you may cast a light that allows you to watch one person. If successful, you will receive a report listing everyone who visited the target at the end of the night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
7. Remus Lupin ā€“ You are a member of Order of the Phoenix and former professor of Hogwarts. You are a shapeshifter that takes the form of a werewolf when the full moon is out. However, itā€™s a curse and you try to hide it from everyone you meet. You do not have a wand, so you are unable to cast any spells. However, you are a mason with XXXXX. You may talk in this chat only at night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
8. Nymphadora Tonks ā€“ You are an auror and member of the Order of the Phoenix. Youā€™ve worked for the Ministry of Magic for years and have been assigned to an auror task force to guard Hogwarts from any death eater activity. You do not have a wand, so you are unable to cast any spells. However, you are a mason with XXXXX. You may talk in this chat only at night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
9. Sirius Black ā€“ You are Harryā€™s uncle and a member of the Order of the Phoenx. Your life has been filled with tragedy, including the loss of many family members and a long stay in Azkaban despite being an innocent man. You are a shapeshifter but before to use magic in your human form rather than live life as a grim. You are able to cast Legilimens. Each night, you can send messages to one person each night. However, all messages must go through me. Your target may not send messages back to youā€”through me or otherwise. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
10. Neville Longbottom ā€“ You are the often-ridiculed classmate of Harry. Your wizard parents were tortured to insanity by four Death Eaters using the Cruciatus curse. So, you were raised by your Gram and now attend Hogwarts, hoping to follow in your parents footstep as some of the finest wizards in the land. You do not have a wand, so you are unable to cast any spells. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
11. Luna Lovegood ā€“ The daughter of the editor-in-chief of the Quibbler, you are one of the more misunderstood students at Hogwarts. But you donā€™t seem to mind. Youā€™ve still managed to make some friends with Harry and his compadres. This friendship has made you determined to stick with him through thick and thin. You do not have a wand, so you are unable to cast any spells. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
12. Alastor ā€œMad Eyeā€ Moody ā€“ You are an auror and member of the Order of the Phoenix. Youā€™ve seen a lot of trouble in your day, but itā€™s only made you a tougher, more rugged, and more determined wizard. Youā€™ve become one of the more powerful wizards around and are determined to see an end to Voldemort and his cronies once and for all. You are able to cast Prior Incantato. Each night you may cast the spell on one person. If successful and the target is carrying a wand, you will learn the last spell cast from the wand he or she is holding. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
13. Hagrid ā€“ You are the Hogwarts groundskeeper, professor of the Care of Magical Creatures class, and good friend of Harry. Youā€™ve noticed that things have been getting funny around Hogwarts and suspect that evil people are running around. Given your big heart, youā€™re more than happy to lend a hand in the fight against Voldemort and the Death Eaters. However, you donā€™t have a wand and are therefore unable to cast any spells. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
14. Dobby ā€“ You are not only a good friend to Harry Potter but a free elf! Once the slave of the tyrannical Lucius Malfoy, Harry lent you his sock and managed to get your freedom. Ever indebted to him for his kindness, youā€™ve decided that you are going to fight against Lucius, Voldemort, and anyone else who wants to hurt Harry. However, you donā€™t have a wand and are therefore unable to cast any spells. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
15. Professor Sybill Trelawney ā€“ You are the professor of Divination at Hogwarts. Youā€™ve demonstrated an ability to see things that other wizards cannot, but your track record is spotty at best. Youā€™re one of the few teachers who has to constantly fight for your spot on the Hogwartsā€™ teaching staff. But no matter, youā€™re willing to lend a hand and rid Hogwarts of any evil agents that may be lurking the halls. You are able to cast Aparecium. Each night, you may cast it on one person in an attempt to learn his or her role, identity, and alignment. You wonā€™t receive a result, but if you die, the last person you successfully cast the spell on will have his or her role, identity, and alignment revealed. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

B) Mafia

16. Voldemort
17. Bellatrix Lestrange
18. Lucius Malfoy
19. Peter Pettigrew - Wormtail
20. Quirinus Quirrell
21. Dolores Umbridge

You are the Death Eaters. With Voldemort as your leader, youā€™re determined to clean all the mudbloods out of Hogwarts. This is a school of magic after all, so why should these lesser creatures be allowed to study along side proper wizards?

Only at night you may talk to each other here: quicktopic chat

Each night, the Death Eaters may collectively cast three spells: Avada Kedavra, Crucio, and Imperio. Avada Kedavra is your night kill. Crucio will roleblock the target. Additionally, if the same target is struck by the Cruciatus curse twice without being healed, he or she will die. Imperio will steal the vote of your target.

Any of the Death Eaters may cast any of the spells so long as they possess a wand (and you all have wands to begin with). Whoever casts the Imperius curse controls the targetā€™s vote. Only that Death Eater may use the targetā€™s vote by sending a pm to me, the mod. Remember, you may not talk to each other outside of the main thread during the dayā€”so choose carefully who gets to cast the Imperius curse because he or she controls the extra vote.

Finally, Harry Potter is the last horcrux. While he lives, Voldemort can not be night killed. However, Voldemort may still be lynched.

Some fakeclaims are Ron Weasley, Dudley Dursley, Professor Filius Flitwick, Albus Dumbledore, Horace Slughorn, and Ollivander.

Some fakeclaim spells are Stupefy - roleblock, apparition ā€“ commuter, Confundo ā€“ redirect any spells your target may cast, and Finite incantatem ā€“ terminates any spells that affect the target

You win when you equal or outnumber the remaining players in the game.

C) Third Party

22. Mundungus Fletcher ā€“ Somehow, you are a member of the Order of the Phoenix. No one seems to particularly like you, but you must have been useful to them at some point to let you in a very exclusive and powerful group. Regardless, youā€™re in it for yourself. Thereā€™s a lot of coin to be made with all this warring going around. You donā€™t have a wand, so you canā€™t cast any spells. You win if you survive until the end of the game.
23. Argus Filch ā€“ You are a squib and the caretaker of Hogwarts. You wander around the school with your cat, Mrs. Norris, trying to keep the kids in line. They never seem to stay in line, so youā€™re a busy man. You have no true loyalty to any headmaster, so you keep your eyes focused on your work and try to keep things quiet. You donā€™t have a wand and arenā€™t able to cast spells. You win if you survive until the end of the game.
24. Cornelius Fudge ā€“ You are the head of the Ministry of Magic. Heavy is the head that lies the derby hat. Youā€™ve been reading reports about Voldemortā€™s return, but you wonā€™t have it. You just want to keep things quiet and donā€™t intend to take sides in any impending war. You donā€™t have a wand and are therefore unable to cast any spells. You win if you survive until the end of the game.

Notes:

o Instead of roles, players cast spells
o Harry is the last horcrux, Voldemort may not be NKā€™d (via sectumsempra) while Harry lives
o When the deadline is reached, the player with the most votes will be lynched. However, a no lynch is achieved if it has the plurality of votes at the deadline. In case of tie between multiple players, a no lynch will occur.
o Fakeclaims: Ron Weasley, Dudley Dursley, Professor Filius Flitwick, Albus Dumbledore, Horace Slughorn, and Ollivander
o Fakeclaim spells: Stupefy - roleblock, obliviate - , occlumens ā€“ prevents person from receiving any messages, apparition - commuter
o Mafia only have 3 spells: Avada Kedavra ā€“ NK, Cruciatus ā€“ roleblock, and Imperius ā€“ vote steal; any mafia member may carry out any spell at night (each Mafioso has a wand)
o If one person is struck by the Cruciatus curse twice without being healed, that person dies
o The mafia member who casts the Imperius curse may send the mod pms during the day whenever he/she would like to use the stolen vote. The vote will appear in the vote count as the Imperiused player.
o I will add the stolen vote and second vote at the time that I receive them, not when the message was sent.
o Mafia can only steal 1 of Kingsleyā€™s votes
o Imperius message: You've been struck by the Imperius curse. You have lost your vote for D2.
o Cruciatus curse: You have been struck by the Cruciatus curse.

Lynches:

D1: pershy
D2: Skillfu
D3: Ragian
D4: Talapus
D5: charm
D6: Endgame
D7: Dazza

Night Actions:

N1:
- Mtam disarms Storr (no effect)
- Ragian Crucios metsfan
- Daz targets Endgame
- SW watches degaston (no visitors)
- Pixar protects mtam.
- MudPuppy heals mtam
- Talapus sends a message to no one, deadline expired.
- Hotshot imperios Charm
- Degaston investigates skillful (no wand)
- Streaker kills Strike wolf
N2:
- Mtam disarms MudPuppy (wand randomly displaced to:
Candidates: SW2.0, Storr, tonka, Mets, Endgame, virus, dd, Wing ā€“ random number generated 1 = SW2.0 gets the wand)
- Aage Crucios Metfan (kills Mets)
- Daz targets Wing
- Pixar protects degaston
- Mud heals degaston
- Talapus sends a message to Storr
- HotShot Imperios sempai
- Degaston investigates Ragian (Cruciatus curse)
- Mitch Kills Wing
N3:
- Mtam disarms charm (wand randomly displaced to:
Candidates: Storr, tonka, Endgame, virus, dd, MudPuppyā€“ random number generated 2 = tonka gets the wand)
- Mitch Crucios Pixar
- Daz targets aage
- Pixar protects Storr
- SW heals Pixar (Pixar has full health)
- Talapus sends message to charm
- HotShot Imperios Strikewolf
- Degaston investigates Endgame (no wand)
- Aage Kills Degaston
N4:
- Mtam disarms DD (no wand)
- Mitch Crucios Marashu
- Daz targets MudPuppy
- Marashu protects sempai
- SW heals Marashu
- Hotshot Imperios strikewolf
- Aage Kills sempai
N5:
- mtam disarms streaker (wand randomly displaced to:
- Candidates: Storr, Endgame, virus, dd, MudPuppyā€“ random number generated 3 = virus gets the wand)
- Hotshot crucios Marashu
- Daz targets aage
- Marashu protects SW
- SW heals mtamburini
- Hotshot Imperios SW
- Hotshot kills mtamburini
N6:
- Aage Crucios Strikewolf
- Daz targets Aage
- Marashu protects Strike
- SW heals Marashu
- HotShot Imperios MudPuppy
- Mitch Kills Marashu
N7:
- HotShot imperio MudPuppy
- Mitch kills Dd
- Aage crucios Strike (kills him)

Remaining mafia: 4
Storr alive
3 town left

Mafia and Storr reach win con.
Major Epitaph1

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 am

Major Epitaph1

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:30 am

Epitaph1 wrote:- Mitch Kills Wing

Mitch, cant believe you would do this to me.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 am

jbfloyd - Why did you want a reserve to take your place?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:36 am

A ton to comment on here, but here are some initial thoughts:

- Balance: please let me know what you guys thought of the balance. Honestly, going into this game, I thought the town was more powerful than mafia (quite the contrary to what I'm hearing now). Reasons being the mafia only had 3 abilities and the town had some pretty damn good roles (vig, Harry Potter, doc, watcher, rolecop, etc.). But I think like the first 4 or 5 town killed were most of the best roles, so that played nicely for the mafia. I've never modded a game this large, so I struggled with the balance a lot setting this up.

- I actually hadn't considered the issue of letting 1 mafia carry out all the spells or forcing them to use different people each night until they asked me. It was at a point in the game when mtam was still alive and they were afraid to kill him because of the whole horcrux thing. So, I thought it was a bad idea to have one person carry out all the actions in the event that mtam hit the right guy. Now seeing how it played out in the end, I probably would have done it differently, but hindsight is 20/20.

- I based much of my setup on the previous HP game and a little bit on the Game of Thrones game (at least the .5kp part given to the mafia). However, I thought it would be fun to make the abilities into spells and I've always been a fan of item games because it gives the VTs hope that they could get a power at some point. It was going to be a long game, so it would suck to be VT the whole time (sorry to the remaining VTs).

- That said, if I had to be 100% true to the storyline, it would have really handcuffed the game in a few ways. For example, Protego can't block Avada Kedavra in the book, so every kill would have went through regardless. Also, if Storr/Filch would have received a wand with a power, I was going to let him use it. Fortunately, that situation never arose, else my inbox would have broke from pms regarding squibs and magic.

- Most hilarious point in the game is D3 when you guys are trying to figure out Talapus's message. Talk about cryptic. I see what he was trying to do, but you could tell even the mafia had no idea wtf was going on, especially with Streaker being named in the message.

- NA mechanics at the front of the thread just tried to keep all options open that I could think of. If I would have omitted the part about recruitment, y'all would've been like "well, no cults" and it would have made town's job easier.

- Couldn't believe charm made up her own fakeclaim. Very funny to see people react to that. I gave the mafia 2 strong fakeclaims (Ron, Dumbledore), 2 medium (Flitwick, Slughorn) and 2 crap fakeclaims (Dursley, Ollivander). Seriously, who believed that Dudley would be at Hogwarts?! They pretty much ignored the spell fakeclaims too. And the two best fakeclaims weren't as big of a factor as I thought they would be.

More comments when I think of them.
Major Epitaph1

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 am

Added an MVP poll at the beginning. Winner gets premium.

I only put the winners on there, but I can put a townie or other 3p up there if there is really a push to do so.
Major Epitaph1

Postby Streaker on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:40 am

Could wandless mafia get town wand and the power that goes with it?
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42 am

Streaker wrote:Could wandless mafia get town wand and the power that goes with it?

This and similar variants of questions, are things I think Mtam should have been told at the start, so he knew the full potential of his power.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:43 am

Streaker wrote:Could wandless mafia get town wand and the power that goes with it?

Nope. You would have just been able to cast your mafia spells.

---

Also, I thought about adding the Deathly Hallows (cape, stone, and Elder wand), but was worried about balance issues. Stone would probably have been 1 time resurrect, cape being untraceable, and elder wand being an unblockable kill. Or something along those lines.

fp

mtam asked a few questions, but I can't remember if he asked that one specifically.
Major Epitaph1

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:44 am

@Wing don't care is a bit off. But we are not town.
Major StorrZerg

Postby madmitch on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:48 am

it was a great game thanks to all involved
Cadet madmitch

Postby MudPuppy on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:51 am

Fun and frustrating game :twisted:. Thanks a ton, Epi... That was a classic!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>
Colonel MudPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives