Conquer Club

[SPECIAL] Surprise Mafia - Over - Mafia Wins - MVP Aladdin

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is the MVP?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

the white rose
33%
Metsfanmax
7%
Iron Butterfly
No votes
AladdinSane
47%
madmitch
7%
/ aka Slash
7%
Rishaed
No votes
other (by post)
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: [SPECIAL] Surprise Mafia (10/28) D8 - Balloons begins

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:05 am

Can't do it.

I don't agree that Mets is a guarenteed night kill. If anything it would be the smart move for scum to let him live to tomoorw if he's town. As I said earlier, don't see much point in going for an easy lynch today on a claimed townine. If it turns out mets is scum, then he'll just have to claim he found bllod on someone tomorrow and pretty much seal the game. So in muy opinion, if you've already decided he'll be lunched tomorrow anyway then why put it off to go for another possible VT?

UNVOTE VOTE METS
Sergeant 1st Class CatchersMitt14

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:15 am

CatchersMitt14 wrote:If it turns out mets is scum, then he'll just have to claim he found bllod on someone tomorrow and pretty much seal the game.

That depends on whether you trust me or not. If you think I'm lying about my role, then you should ignore whatever I say about my investigations, and not follow my lead tomorrow. If you think I'm telling the truth, and I catch someone, then yes you lynch them. But you have decide for yourself which of those two it is. If scum let me live tonight so that you all lynch me tomorrow for not getting NK'ed -- which I'm starting to think is pretty likely -- that will also pretty much seal the game.

At any rate, it's nonsense to vote for me on policy as a complaint against the fact that other people are voting me on policy. Make your own decision. If you truly think I'm scum, fine, vote for me. But don't position your choice based on what other people might or might not to do tomorrow.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby AladdinSane on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:20 am

Now I'm agonizing over wether a Town wood eva vote thereselves or not. Maybe, in a fit of pique. But Mafia mite try it, as a kind of bluff, knowing orl teh time there vote woodent count. I dunno. It's late in teh day, I'll keep my vote wear it is. And yes, I'm still online - got caught up in wun of my CC games. Play teh Stalingrad map, if you havent tried it awreddy...
Cook AladdinSane

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:28 am

I don't think it's alignment indicative. I fully believe PLAYER when she says that this game was more than she signed up for, and is already having a hard enough time keeping up without having to defend herself. That would be true regardless of whether she is town.

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:If it turns out mets is scum, then he'll just have to claim he found bllod on someone tomorrow and pretty much seal the game.

That depends on whether you trust me or not. If you think I'm lying about my role, then you should ignore whatever I say about my investigations, and not follow my lead tomorrow. If you think I'm telling the truth, and I catch someone, then yes you lynch them. But you have decide for yourself which of those two it is. If scum let me live tonight so that you all lynch me tomorrow for not getting NK'ed -- which I'm starting to think is pretty likely -- that will also pretty much seal the game.

At any rate, it's nonsense to vote for me on policy as a complaint against the fact that other people are voting me on policy. Make your own decision. If you truly think I'm scum, fine, vote for me. But don't position your choice based on what other people might or might not to do tomorrow.

My decision has been made, however, if I stick to it we'll quite possibly end up with another no lynch day. Either wayou flip tomorrow would pretty much finish the game out for either side. You're not my first choice as evident from my earlier vote. I'm voting for you today because I realize my opinion and arguments carry nedt to no weight in this game. TWR and Aladdin are going full steam down whatever path the two of them chose and they have some willing followiers. Lynching you today guarentees we don't find ourselves in this position again tomorow and we'll have a chance to react to your flip.

AladdinSane wrote:Now I'm agonizing over wether a Town wood eva vote thereselves or not. Maybe, in a fit of pique. But Mafia mite try it, as a kind of bluff, knowing orl teh time there vote woodent count. I dunno. It's late in teh day, I'll keep my vote wear it is. And yes, I'm still online - got caught up in wun of my CC games. Play teh Stalingrad map, if you havent tried it awreddy...

I really think you're overthinking player here.

FP'd by Mets

Postby AladdinSane on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:46 am

CatchersMitt14 wrote:TWR and Aladdin are going full steam down whatever path the two of them chose and they have some willing followiers.

Well, no. I'm folowing TWR and RB becorse dey are twusted playas, and teh case aginst Playa seems as good as dat aginst enywun else. Besides, as TWR pointed out, it's late in teh day, and we need to get cohesive reel fast to avoid a no-linch.

CatchersMitt14 wrote:I really think you're overthinking player here.

Prob. If their was moor time, I'd consider changing my vote, but I dont want to risk a no-linch.

As fer linching Mets, if he is Town, why do mafia's werk fer dem? I don't tink it wood be a good move fer dem to leeve Mets alive, as you say, becorse of his claimed power. Tomorow mourning, asuming we get a linch tpoday and Mafia gets a NK tonite, their will be just 8 left, and Mets' chanse of hiting Mafia wood be not bad, considering TWR, Benga, and RB are prob out of contenshun. Counting hisself out orso, and orso counting Mitch out as 3P, he wood have wun chance in 4 - me, CM, and IB -of hiting Mafia. So, he's too danjerus for mafia to keep him alive if he is Town.
Cook AladdinSane

Postby AladdinSane on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:48 am

Sory...dat shood have red "wun chanse in 3"
Cook AladdinSane

Postby PLAYER57832 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:28 pm

AladdinSane wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:Fine, I am ready to be done with the game and it does not seem any other option is realistic.

UNVOTE Vote player bye all.

Werst. Suiside atempt. Eva.

Frum teh rules on pg1:

14. Any votes cast against yourself do not count.

I completely forgot that part. There is not much time left. It looks like the votes are split between me, mets and IB. I already voted IB, cannot vote myself. I have to leave for work and won't be back in time to change... going to do a quick check on the votes and get back.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby PLAYER57832 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:32 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote: TWR and Aladdin are going full steam down whatever path the two of them chose and they have some willing followiers. Lynching you today guarentees we don't find ourselves in this position again tomorow and we'll have a chance to react to your flip.

This is what makes me suspicious of Aladdin now, along with IB and possible IB as well.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Vote Count

Mets (4) - /, IB, Mitch, Catchers
IB (1) - Players
Player (4) - WhiteRose, Rizky, Aladdin, Mets

Deadline - 05/04/16 - 13:00 CC time, 6 to lynch
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby the white rose on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:34 pm

with mets pushing for player and catcher leaving player when at l-1 beed to think a bit more about this

so sor now
Sergeant 1st Class the white rose

Postby the white rose on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:35 pm

unvote vote nolynch. we absolutely can't afford a mislynch now

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 pm

I didn't "push" for PLAYER, I voted for PLAYER because the two confirmed town voted for her, and because none of the other cases are very appealing to me.

Postby AladdinSane on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Okay, I had some uneggspected werk stuff cum up, so hear I am online at 8:30am my time, having not been to sleep. With TWR off teh Player vote, and Mets on, Player is looking less atractive as a linch. On teh other hand, it dozent look like an IB linch will get up today. Dat leeves Mets.

I'm reely not shore wot to do hear: leeve my voite on Player, or change to Mets. I dont tink I have teh luckshury of voting no-linch becorse I reely will have to corl it a day soon.

TWR, I tink you have to show sum leedership hear. I'll keep cheking in wile I am still online - not mutch longer, wit eny luck - and folow yer vote, if you have voted.
Cook AladdinSane

Postby AladdinSane on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Otherwise, I'll just leeve my vote wear it is (Player).
Cook AladdinSane

Postby AladdinSane on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:36 pm

I have to say dat teh wagen on Mets - /, CM, IB, & Mitch - dozent eggzackly fill me wit confidense.
Cook AladdinSane

Postby AladdinSane on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Okay, I'm off to get sum sleep. Gess I'll keep my vote wear it is. Fingers crossed...

Whatever you do, people, don't let a no-linch hapen. Wood have liked to have seen moor leedership frum teh twusted playas. Oh well.
Cook AladdinSane

Postby benga on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:08 pm

vote player
Sergeant benga

Postby / on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:06 am

Ugh... We can't afford mislynch, but it's clear that this matter won't be cleared any more tomorrow. We need to lower the pool of suspects. I don't really have a good read on player since she's new, but... *Crosses fingers*
Unvote vote player
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:23 am

Werdever.

UNVOTE VOTE PLAYER

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:43 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Vote Count

Mets (2) - IB, Mitch
IB (1) - Players
Player (6) - Rizky, Aladdin, Mets, Benga, /, Catchers
No Lynch (1) - TWR

Deadline - 05/04/16 - 13:00 CC time, 6 to lynch

Players, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched.

Deadline for night actions 7/4/16 02:00 CC Time
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby benga on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:22 am

really sad that i did unovte / day earlier
cm and / seem to carry the scum disease
Sergeant benga

Postby madmitch on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:24 am

@ Mets how's your two confirmed town work out for you ? you sure sucker in some didn't you scum?
Cadet madmitch

Postby the white rose on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:45 am

been thinking about this all day and come up with the conclusion that we are safer voting mets than player. so was gonna vote mets.

i still think he is 90% scum and had no need to build the pressure on player, if she was also scum, screramed a loud town noise for me.

it seems as though my instinct was again proven right, but none of you late (scum?) voters had the patience to wait till i got back.

mets now virtually 100% scum for me, but its not gonna help if we can't find his scum buddy

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:25 am

Yeah OK. You started the wagon on PLAYER, but somehow I'm the one responsible for her death, even though I never pushed for her, and went out of my way to say that the case wasn't especially strong.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives